Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on December 26, 2013
This is a quick review. I originally purchased two from Jam2 Speakers from HSN. I was blown away with the quality sound. Not only can you adjust the volume with your phone/tablet, there is additional volume control on the speakers. On the loudest level speaker AND phone/tablet the sound never became distorted. The base and treble levels are perfect and any genre of music sounds great!
I eventually purchased 2 more for Christmas presents. So far 5 stars from everyone!!!! Highly recommend!
on September 17, 2014
Get a pair of these and you have a mobile party. They aren't rage loud, but too loud to talk over if you want that. The sound is clean and clear with surprisingly good bass. They claim 4 hours play time and I think we've come pretty close to that and not had them run out. They also hold a charge for at least a couple of months, we've never had to charge them before use except the first time out of the box. I bought this pair for my wife's Kindle Fire and I like them enough that I bought a second pair for myself.

The only drawback I can find is they will only pair with one device at a time and they remember that pairing even if everything is turned off. To pair with something else, you must unpair them first. This is not a problem for me, but if you have a phone, a tablet, etc. it could be. They do not have a microphone and are not designed to be a speakerphone.

I have heard better sounding bluetooth speakers, and some will play a lot longer, but those are 3 times the size and 4 times the price of these. And most of them won't pair together for stereo music (sorry, one speaker "stereo" just doesn't cut it.)

You won't regret it, especially if you find a sale (last pair I bought for < $50.)
on March 4, 2014
Put two of these cute little babies 5 or 6 feet apart in just about any room, and it sounds like a (wired) system costing three times as much. I don't know WHERE they get their bass response, but it's actually half-way decent. Another plus: they're REALLY easy to pair with, turn on and off, re-charge, etc. (i.e., even technophobes can enjoy the coolness and convenience of these speakers...).
on December 29, 2013
Great sound in a stereo format. Bluetooth feature very simple and fast to sync with my phone and my tablet. The two speakers sync with each other, then with your device. With these speakers I can have quality stereo sound when I travel using only my phone and the mp3 music I have loaded on it, or to all my music stored on my Amazon cloud drive if I have a wifi signal.
on November 16, 2015
These small things provide so much power! I got my first set, and then my family was so impressed they ordered a set or two. Since my hubby took over my original set, I ordered these in my favorite color Pink, and have less of a chance of them disappearing into the hands of my sons. They really pack a punch of sound, so using them outdoors is great. We had them outside for a back yard gathering and it was great that those who wanted could pair their blue tooth devices to the Jam and play their music, too. Easy set up.
on April 16, 2015
These guys are excellent! Love the great sound, portability and solid feel of the construction- not cheap like so many you find. Charge lasts a long time and wireless is a snap. Would definitley buy again, recomend to friends or give as a gift.
on January 19, 2014
These were a gift but I was able to use and listen to them. They're great for the price, the sound is great... I'd honestly be surprised if the typical listener could hear the lack of deep deep base or crisp highs. If you're not wanting to spend a lot of money, have great sound, good battery life in a bluetooth speaker that has great distance these are a great buy.
on December 3, 2013
I love the HDMX Jam products. I love my Plus portable speakers even more!! The color is a bright eye-popping pink. The sounds quality is amazing!!! Love having the "surround sound" when I'm cleaning house or just lounging around.
on November 16, 2013
I paired this speaker with Anker® Bluetooth Stereo Audio Music Receiver and Transmitter 2-In-1 Adapter for Audio Devices and works very fine.
The pairing was easy whitout any problem.
The sound is also very nice.
on January 20, 2014
For those of us who are looking for a solid speaker to drag around the house with them, this is the way to go. It has solid sound quality and is as easy as it gets to hook up with a device. My only regret is not buying two to start with!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question