HOBBYTIGER 3.7V 1200mAh Lipo Battery 25C ( 5PCS ) + 5 in 1 Batteries Charger for SYMA X5HW X5HC RC Quadcopter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Applicable to Syma X5HW X5HC RC quadcopter.Due to utmost capacity,a little bit tight to battery compartment,suggested modification as picture shows.
- Safety:Over charge protection and short circuit protection 5-in-1 charger.This charger has a power management IC and the protection voltage is 4.0V±0.1V.Normally, the led light will turn off when the voltage is over 4.0v.If the led light starts flashing, it means that the battery is close to fully charged and the voltage is around 4.0v.This phenomenon often occurs to nearly fully charged batteries, exhausted batteries will not have this problem.
- Guaranteed 12-15 min flight time(test by customer),high drain lithium-polymer rechargeable battery
- HOBBYTIGER 5-Port Charger can charge up to 5 packs (3.7V Batteries) at the same time.Cool down the battery before your next flight or recharge.
- Battery size:5.4x2.9x0.8cm, (2.1"*1.1"*0.3") (Lx WxH)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Upgraded batteries for your syma X5HC X5HW drone.Improved technology provides stronger power for the battery and extends your flying time.Getting a bang out of flying your quad outdoors.5 in 1 charger could charge 5 batteries together,Reducing the charging time and provides the constant power for your quad.Light weight and small size makes them so easy to carry.Leave them in your front or side pockets.
Battery Dimension:5.4cm*2.9cm*0.8cm (2.1"*1.1"*0.3")
Battery Net Weight:26g
Over charge protection and short circuit protection 5-in-1 charger adapted to charge 5 batteries at the same time.This charger has a power management IC and the protection voltage is 4.0V±0.1V.Normally, the led light will turn off when the voltage is over 4.0v.If the led light starts flashing, it means that the battery is close to fully charged and the voltage is around 4.0v.This phenomenon often occurs to nearly fully charged batteries, exhausted batteries will not have this problem.
If a power supply being used supplies less than 2 amps, it is normal for some of the LED indicators to be off or flashing due to the low supplied current level. To solve the problem, the number of batteries being charged must be reduced to 3 or less.If charging more than 3 batteries, the power supply must be able to supply an output current of 2A or greater.
5 x 3.7v 1200mAh battery
5 x convertor cable
1 x 1 to 5 USB Charger
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* QUADCOPTER USE - I am a beginner pilot flying quadcopters but have experience in building and racing 4wd RC cars and trucks. I purchased a SYMA X5HW quadcopter using Amazon Prime Blomiky New Syma X5HW Altitude Hold Mode WIFI FPV Camera Drone RC Helicopter Quadcopter Extra 1 Battery X5HW Blue and they come with a little 500mah battery. It's a nice quadcopter (check out my review), but flight time is limited to 6-7 minutes or so with the 500mah batteries. Even less when using the Wifi FPV and camera rolling. The battery compartment on the X5HW is large enough to accommodate something larger. There is plenty of room for a larger, thicker, and longer battery. These batteries are as big in width as you can fit in an X5HW but see my notes below for some tips.
* BATTERY WEIGHT - I wasn't sure if the SYMA would have trouble lifting the extra weight of the HOBBYTIGER 1200mah battery, but in flight tests it had no problem and the larger battery did not effect the handling of the copter much if at all.
* FLIGHT TIME - These HOBBYTIGER batteries basically doubled the flying time to 12-15 minutes for me. With 5 of them charged and available I can get a lot of flight time! So much so that I would caution you that if you are using the batteries in a brushed motor quadcopter (like the SYMA X5HW or variants), it would be a good idea to let the brushed motors cool down for about 10 minutes after you run out of juice on a battery. Then take the drained one out and install a new one to head back up in the air again. Having all these batteries that last so long eliminates the frustration of having only one battery and waiting so long to fly again because you have to keep charging it.
- If you purchase the larger batteries to use on the SYMA X5HW do two things -
1. Get some Scotch tape and make little tabs on the batteries to make them easier to pull out. If you don't do this they are quite a pain to get out.
2. Go around the edges of the larger batteries and make sure there are no edges sticking out. Just push on the battery a little and smooth the edges. Out of the 5 extra batteries I purchased, one of them had a sort of burred area that stuck out on the silver part (see pic), and it made removing the battery from the compartment annoying. I simply pushed it and smoothed it to remove that little area sticking out, and the battery is much easier to remove now (with the Scotch tape tab added also).
* CHARGER - Well, as you can see in the pic it works great! The picture of the timer is to show how long it took to charge all 5 batteries at once out of the box using the USB port on my old Macbook. The lights are lit until the batteries are fully charged. There is one light for each battery. I have used it a few times now to fully charge the batteries. No issues.
* ADAPTERS - The adapters that come with it fit perfectly in the charger and the batteries have the correct connectors to plug into the SYMA X5HW.
* CONCLUSION - When searching for batteries for the SYMA X5HW, I came across these on AMAZON. Initially, I felt like they were priced about $5 too high, but really they are a great investment. Extended flight time and the ability to charge using a laptop (portable) make them a good buy in my opinion. If you found this review helpful, please rate it as so on AMAZON. Happy Flyin'! WillyC
The original battery that ships with the drone is a double battery pack with built in pigtails for charging and another for motor connection.
I can't imagine that the intent was to use only 1 battery at a time and 1/2 your capacity...
To use THESE batteries you would have to parallel 2 of them either by splicing or find a "Y" connector that was compatable with the cells and the drone. There is limited space in the Drones battery compartment so an additional wiring harness probably would not be practical.
I will try to return these and update my review thereafter.
I received an email from the vendor asking that I revise my review based on the fact that they do not sell a replacement battery for the F10. Fair enough.
The problem is that when I purchased the Drone, it listed those batteries as compatible. Maybe Amazons mistake?? IDK.
I have changed it to a 4 star rating base on basically nothing as my choices are to either remove the review all together or post with a neutral+ raiting. I chose the latter to inform people of the issues.
15 minutes of flight time with these batteries allow me more stick time which is what is needed to gain proficiency.
I highly recommend these batteries. There is NO down side.