BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on August 22, 2015
I have to say I am on the second of these bags and haven't had any issues with demagnetising my credit cards. The most I have had was a hotel key card getting demagnetized, but my debit cards, etc all live in the front pockets and are consistently fine.

First bought the tangerine, thought I would rotate it in with other bags, but no, after I used it every day for a YEAR it was starting to show some signs of wear so I bought another. Now I really just want all the colors.

The strap does tangle, but I love it, because its weight forces the bag to hang properly. the pocket is perfect for my phone. It's just big enough for lipstick, car key, phone, and cards so that I never end up carrying 20lbs of handbag, which would be bad for my back anyway.

Seriously, it's perfect, especially if you are looking for something to slip inside a bigger work bag or vacation carryon, etc. It's a wallet with a strap.
on March 6, 2017
LOVE this bag! Its the perfect size for going out to dinner or out on the town. Hobo holds up so well too. I have several bags and wallets from them. Totally worth the money.
on February 26, 2016
This bag is a generous size for a night out, so if you want to carry a bit more than just phone/cards/cash, this is a good choice. I like the convertible strap, it's a fun option and makes you feel like you're getting two bags in one. However, as others have mentioned, the placement of the magnetic closure is quite odd and is in direct conflict with the credit card slots. So as long as you put your cards/ID somewhere else in the bag, you'll be fine. The shiny metallic leather is really gorgeous in person, although since I use it infrequently I don't know how it will hold up over time. I store it carefully just in case.
on February 17, 2015
I had a cross-body purse/wallet that I LOVED. Unfortunately the strap eventually broke so I replaced with this style. I should've stuck with the original.

PLUS:
• it JUST fit my iPhone 6Plus
• card slots

MINUS
• it stripped ALL of my credit/debit cards
• when using as a cross-body purse, the extender straps are heavy chains that are not comfortable to wear. Also, the way it is designed is that you end up having TWO extra pieces to extend the strap (last style I had only had one piece that was added to convert to a cross-body)

I wouldn't recommend because of the magnets utilized in the closure. I can't believe this design even made it into production. Apparently HOBO insists that the magnets they use will not demagnetize your cards — but this is absolutely untrue. At least, in my experience.
on August 29, 2016
It's the perfect small handbag and I was so excited to get it! I ordered the halo stingray. And at a great price! But then was sent the animal print version. When i went back to see the halo stingray, the price was double!!!!! I'm really not in love with this version like I am the stingray....
review image review image
on January 10, 2016
Cute leather purse! Beautiful details. But limited capacity. Will fit keys, phone and a thin wallet. Which is what I needed it for. But if you are a hoarder or carry around a bunch of makeup, this won't work out for you.
on November 17, 2015
I love the color of this bag! So elegant yet ideal for everyday use. I also love the convertible feature - wristlet, clutch, or cross-body. Typically I carry a diaper bag around so this is easy to throw in or take out and use alone. I wish the lining was a different color - it's a dark burnt orange type color. A light color would help me find things easier but I guess a dark color is good at keeping it look nice :) If the bag was just a smidgen bigger, it would be perfect!
on January 6, 2016
I was skeptical about the color (Kiwi) but it's really very elegant and as neutral as a green can be. Think muted grass. The purse itself is a treasure of nifty compartments. This is a little gem--can be worn as a cross-over or (modified strap) as a nifty wristlet. The chain does get attracted to the magnetic during storage. I am a total Hobo believer! Never was one to go in for designer bags, but these are really special.
on November 13, 2015
The photo lead me to believe that this purse was larger than it is. It's my fault, I definitely should have paid more attention to the size details because I can't use this purse at all. It's not small it's micro. I have no idea what you'd fit in there but my wallet, keys, and cell phone didn't.
on April 7, 2016
This bag was almost too small to hold my Galaxy S4, especially if it was in its case. I wanted a small, floral clutch and this fit the bill and the price was hard to beat. I like the fact that it can convert to a crossbody, wristlet, or clutch which makes it very versatile. It will definitely be heavily rotated on evenings and weekends when I don't need to carry much around.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.