Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50 reviews
on August 6, 2015
It's a good starter to start learning this instrument. An enjoyable instrument to learn, however, the straps are too big for my hand. Wished that the straps were a bit smaller, or just more variety with the length so it does not feel awkward when trying to play. For the price, it matches the quality. Was not expecting extravagant, but this is adequate enough.
on August 25, 2015
Poor quality. The buttons stick constantly. Either they stick completely inside the housing or they just stick a little creating odd drones as you squeeze. Even after opening it up, it is extremely difficult to repair in any way that makes it truly playable. This might be fun as a every once and awhile pull down off the mantel instrument, but it is frankly too expensive for that.
on December 19, 2015
So far so good! I received my accordion on time and I play it several days a week. The buttons don’t stick and the hand-operated bellows work just fine. And it has a very nice sound, too. The only drawback is that it only plays in the Key of C Major and G Major. You’ll need to transpose other keys to the key of C and G with this concertina. I do it all the time with my single key diatonic harmonicas. If you want to play the full chromatic scale in all keys, you’ll need to purchase a 30 plus button concertina. This concertina is made in China, but no pretense is made about that. It’s written on the box in big bold letters and on the instrument itself. If the instrument begins to falter, I make an addendum to my review. But, so far so good! Just an update, as of 12/17/16 the concertina is still going strong with regular weekly playing.
on April 28, 2017
I had none of the problems others have had with sticky keys. Works great, sounds great. Now I just gotta learn how to play it.
on April 23, 2014
We returned this instrument because one of the notes had a strong rattle that was consistent. It should have been caught at the factory as far as we are concerned. It probably would have been easy to fix there. We did not want to attempt to fix it ourselves as that would have made it impossible to return it.
on December 8, 2014
I absolutely love this concertina and relieved that I have yet to experience any of the defects that other reviewers encountered. None of the keys have stuck and it sounds great! I definitely think it's worth the price, in fact I'm ecstatic that I was able to find a good quality concertina for this low of price, especially as an amateur and experimenter.
on March 28, 2014
It sounds okay, but after playing it a couple hours the day it arrive a button is already sticking. If I can't trust it when preforming it's not worth keeping.
on August 9, 2015
Poorly constructed and cheap looking. I returned it.
on May 28, 2016
DO NOT BUY! The second time I tried to play this, one of the buttons got stuck in, making it unusable.
on May 4, 2016
Nicely made, good quality and sound, if you have smaller hands you may have to add holes in the straps