- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate sole
- Simplified and stripped back upper offers a lighter and more refined feel
- Updated upper offers structural support and increased breathability
- Early stage Meta-Rocker provides a smooth ride
- Firmer EVA J-Frame offers lightweight support
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
One of our groundbreaking stability shoes, the fourth edition of the Arahi continues to break the mold with comfortable support. The Arahi 4 provides a ride that is smooth and supportive but still prioritizes performance. Featuring our patent-pending J-Frame stability technology, the Arahi 4 offers support and agility throughout your run. Complete with an all-new upper, the Arahi 4 is light and sleek on every mile.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Item model number : 1106473-LLRC
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : March 1, 2020
- ASIN : B07T3QSM3X
Best Sellers Rank:
#182,352 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- #421 in Men's Road Running Shoes
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought these at the recommendation of a running shoe storekeeper, who told me about the benefits of the lower, more neutral heel that is common to this brand. I certainly seem to be having fewer issues wearing these.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 4, 2020