- Save 5% on ♥5800F PM2.5+PM10+Formaldehyde monitor♥ when you purchase 1 or more ♥866B anemometer♥ offered by HOLDPEAK. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on ♥HP-866A blue anemometer(USB Included)♥♥ when you purchase 1 or more ♥HP-866B anemometer♥ offered by HOLDPEAK. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on ♥HP-866B anemometer♥ offered by HOLDPEAK when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
HOLDPEAK 866B Digital Anemometer Handheld Wind Speed Meter for Measuring Wind Speed, Temperature and Wind Chill with Backlight and Max/Min
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Shipped from USA and fulfilled by Amazon. Wind Speed Range: 0.3-30m/s(MAX up to 69mph) and Accuracy of Wind Speed: 0.1dgts
- Holdpeak anemometer provides fast measurement for analysis of critical environment conditions.
- Wind Speed, temperature and wind chill in one LCD display. Digital Anemometer Handheld measure wind speed in 5 units: m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots, mph.
- Through the built-in temperature regulator to adjust C/F temperature. Record and recall Max/Min/Average/Current function. Low battery indication. Screw hole in the buttom can be connected a lanyard.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Promise 1 YEAR seller warranty for all Holdpeak meters.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Item Dimensions||3.35 x 1.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.45 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item HOLDPEAK 866B Digital Anemometer Handheld Wind Speed Meter for Measuring Wind Speed, Temperature and Wind Chill with Backlight and Max/Min
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||HOLDPEAK||ProsterUS||HOLDPEAK||ProsterUS||Ambient Weather||Electronnix|
|Item Dimensions||1.5 x 6.5 x 3.35 in||0.62 x 1.63 x 0.28 in||3.35 x 6.5 x 1.5 in||0.62 x 1.63 x 0.28 in||5.5 x 0.7 x 2 in||1.5 x 6.5 x 3.5 in|
866B Anemometer Detailed Description
Features & Specifications:
Wind Speed Range: 0.3-30m/s(MAX up to 69mph)
Accuracy of Wind Speed: 0.1dgts
Back Light YES
Wind Chill Indication YES
Low Battery Indication YES
Manual/Auto Power Off YES
Wind Speed Unit Selection: m/s Ft/min Knots Km/hr Mph
NO USB PORT
Battery Type: 2* 1.5V AAA Battery(INCLUDED)
1 * HOLDPEAK 866B Digital Anemometer
2 * 1.5V AAA Battery
1 * Lanyard
1 * Protective Case
1 * User Manual
- The wind chill reading is displayed in place of the temperature reading on your 866B handheld anemometer when the wind is blowing.
- If you held your anemometer up in 0mph winds, the wind chill reading would be the same as your temperature reading, as with no winds, there is no wind chill.
- If you held your anemometer up when the wind is blowing, the wind chill reading will replace your temperature reading and is calculated using a mathematical formula.
>>>Please note: During low wind speeds, there is virtually no noticeable wind chill.
Top customer reviews
Their ad says, "THE BEST", for the price, I agree.
The rubber buttons are Power on/off, Unit change, Max/min reading, Back light on/off, F'/C' temperature, and Average reading. Buttons have a quiet beep sound. The bottom has a metal tripod mount hole, or the lanyard can be screwed into it. The sides have rubber grips. The screen is readable from front, side, and bottom angles, but not if you tilt the fan part towards you. Back light shuts off after 14 seconds. Meter does not auto shut off.
The only thing it wont do is measure wind direction, and it does not have a data port (that is on the HP-866A). My only complaint is the battery door uses 2 screws. 4.5 stars. Sample provided for testing and review.
Wind speed range:
Units | Range | Resolution
M/s | 0~30 | 0.1
Ft/min | 0-5860 | 19
Knots | 0-55 | 0.2
Km/h | 0-90 | 0.3
Mph | 0-65 | 0.2
Units | Range | Resolution | Accuracy
C | -10C-45 | 0.2 | ±2C
F | 14-113 | 0.36 | ±3.6F