HOMEIDEAS Modern Artistic Clear Cube Box Glass Geometric Plant Terrarium Succulent Holder Box 6.1 x 6.3 x 6.3 Inches(Black)
|Sale:||$28.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$45.99 (61%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Plants not included. Clear glass cube with a sturdy metal frame and a unique flat corner to artistically display your favorite plant, succulent, votive candle, or tealight.
- Features 1 open side that allows you to easily place your plant, candle or other decorations and keepsakes.
- Perfect for adding visual interest to any space, and wonderful as a housewarming, birthday, or gift for any special occasion.
- Secure package: Don't worry the shipping, we have protective foam to protect from every corner
- Made of glass and metal. Approximate Dimensions: 6.1" W X 6.3" D X 6.3" H. Please notice the size information before you purchase it.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item HOMEIDEAS Modern Artistic Clear Cube Box Glass Geometric Plant Terrarium Succulent Holder Box 6.1 x 6.3 x 6.3 Inches(Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Homeideas direct||H. Potter||Zhongpengcheng Intelligent Technology Company||Zhongpengcheng Intelligent Technology Company||Homeideas direct||H. Potter|
|Material Type||Metal glass||glass||Glass||Glass||Metal glass||Glass|
- Name : Square Terrarium Glass Box
- Marterial : Float Glass+Steel Tin Metal Strip
- Size : 6.1 x 6.3 x 6.3 Inches
- Color : Black / Golden
- Technology : Hand Welding + Well-designed
- Application : Preserved Flower•Succulent Plants•Mini-bonsai•Microlandschaft
- Applicable Scene : Office•Home•Window•Bar counter•Showcase•Wedding•Patio•Balcony
- Package : Foam Box Inside+Corrugated Cardboard Box
- Gurantee : If the parcel was damaged in delivery, we compensate.
No need to buy a house,buy yourself a small garden.Two kind of different colors for you to choose.Black or golden is up to you.
Perfect for displaying small plants and objects as well as for adding a decorative centerpiece to any space, this modern glass square designed terrarium makes an excellent addition to any home.
The glass structure allows you to see all sides of the plants, candles, or decorative items arranged inside, and the unique pyramid structure adds the perfect touch of classy, modern style.
Use as a terrarium or as a minimalist piece on its own to bring modern elegance to any space.
① Classical black color catch attention at a glance.Saturated line,tight structure,consistent color is a highlight.
② By using the superior float glass and fixing bench pass fine grinding, the surface is glossy and smooth and transmittance reached more than 96%.
③Made of ultra clear sodium calcium glass and featuring a sturdy copper frame.Steel tin welding is hard to be out of shape and seamless,which makes the glass and the frame connected firmly.
④Modern style and classic elegance can both be yours when you make this lovely artistic glass cube a part of your home or patio.
⑤Perfect for adding a touch of eye-catching style to your small potted plants or for showing off a favorite keepsake in a new and stylish way.
⑥This contemporary art-piece is also perfect to showcase votive candles / tealights.
⑦Ideal size for fern, moss, succulent, airplants, cacti or other plants with easy maintainence.
⑧Easy-to-access opening for placing items inside.
⑨Ideal for adding visual interest and wonderful as a housewarming or gift.
Top Customer Reviews
The appearance is nice. This can be matched to a lot of decor schemes, depending on what you put inside. I got flattened, iridescent turquoise aquarium stones, but sand or something would also work.
The glass panels are all securely in place and the glass appears to be good quality. The goldtone finish was even and not chipped. The base of this is triangle shaped and smaller than the other glass faces, but it has been very sturdy so far and hasn't tipped for me (especially with the aquarium stones holding it down). None of the glass was cracked and this traveled through the mail safely.
EDIT April 27, 2017: This is not watertight after all. (I thought it would be a good idea to put a little pool of water in the bottom to create a higher humidity environment for my air plants. Did not end up working.)