|Item Weight||20 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19.5 x 11.6 x 21.8 inches|
|Item model number||HA-HI-8C|
HOMEIMAGE 8 Bottle Thermal Electric Wine Cooler - HI-8C
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Store up to 8 bottles or Red/White Wine
- Easy Soft touch sensor temperature control with Red LED display from 11 to 18 degree Celcius (52-64F)
- Dual pane glass door with recessed handle. Portable and light weight in Midnight black housing housing
- Adjustable level footing, can be placed on the floor or any counter top
- Non Vibration and quiet operations
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Add this new HI-8C portable thermo electric wine chiller to your home or office or as a great gift idea. Enjoy your wine's flavor and taste as intended. It operates quietly without any vibration. Store up to 8 bottles of your favorite red or white wine at the desire cooling temperature to enhance the aging flavor. It's the perfect household appliance addition for any occasion.
Top Customer Reviews
I bought two of these coolers at the same time, with two different results. The first cooler couldn't maintain a temperature, it was either four degrees warmer than I wanted or five degrees cooler. I couldn't control the temperature, and it fluctuated which is just bad for the wine. I did return this one with no problems, but it really was just irritating and inconvenient that the first one didn't work.
The second cooler is working just fine, no issues.
1. Small package but gets the job done.
2. Looks nice on the counter.
3. The cooler has enough clearance where I can put a stopper in the bottle and close the cooler without issues.
1. Buttons on the screen are super sensitive and not always in the best spots, I turn the light on a lot when just opening and closing the door. Note: light is bad for wine.
2. The instructions included in the box are incorrect, they are for a different cooler.
3. Larger, non standard bottles don't fit well; If the bottle is wider or longer than normal there are issues where you might have to position the bottle where it takes a whole shelf. Not a deal breaker, but requires planning if you are going to add a bottle of champagne or something of that nature.