HOMEIMAGE Rechargable Electric Wine Bottle Opener HI-36M1
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Modern rechargable design with Glowing LED when in use
- Opens up to 30 bottles per single charge
- Includes foil cutter
- Glows when in use
- Portable and light weight
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item HOMEIMAGE Rechargable Electric Wine Bottle Opener HI-36M1
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||HOMEIMAGE, INC.||Moderna Housewares LLC||HOMEIMAGE, INC.||Lafraise||Amazon.com||BetterBasics|
The HI-36M1 makes a perfect wine accessories addition in your home. Its new sleek design fits perfectly in your hand. Its LED glows when you uncork your wine bottle. Never need to strain or risk breaking off the cork in the bottle again. It's very simple to operate - One touch and you'll have your bottle opened within seconds. The included foil cutter is designed into the wine bottle opener itself disguised as the top. Just twist it on and off whenever you need to cut the foil on the bottle. You can open up to 30 bottles per single charge. It's also the perfect gift for your friends and family who loves to drink wine.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Looks great in the kitchen!
2. Blue glow while charging and in use is cool!
3. Foil cutter on top is convenient and well designed (It twist locks on BTW so I dont know why some reviews say it doesnt fit securely)
4. No separate charging base.
1. LOUD! None of them are silent but this thing is a solid 30% louder than the oster
2. Under-powered! Even brand new with a full charge it could barely pull corks. Wont last.
3. Glow fades during use making it look cheap and weak. Indicative of motor struggling and drawing excessive power.
In summary: Looks great, works poorly. Get the tried and true Oster or fork out the extra cash for a better version of this design, theres plenty of em.
I would not recommend this product and would suggest choosing a different manufacturer.