HOMESCAPE CREATIONS Owl Decoy Bird Repellent Control Scare Device - Hanging Holographic Reflective Scarecrow Woodpecker Deterrent with 4 Spiral Rods & 4 Bonus Suction Cups / 4 Pack Combo
|Price:||$17.95 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.00 (10%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIGHLY EFFECTIVE – Produces the ultimate bird control combination by refracting light, emitting sound, and unpredicting motion to scare, confuse, and prohibit birds from adapting to the surrounding environment. A disc,tape, and decal alternative.*Note - For best results, please use with direct sunlight and a breeze.
- PROTECT YOUR ASSETS – Easily hang and create your anti-bird zone to keep unwanted pests at bay from your home, garden, balcony, fruit trees, automobiles, and equipment.
- NON-TOXIC AND HUMANE – Scare birds away responsibly. Made from eco-friendly and innocuous vinyl material that will not harm a single feather.
- PROTECT WILDLIFE – A recent study made by the AOS estimates that an average of 600 million birds die each year of window strike collisions; majority of those deaths are from residential homes. Help with the cause, simply hang deflectors to alert and save a life while protecting your home.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- We stand behind our product. Make your purchase with confidence; if you are not fully satisfied, please return it for a full refund.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Why Homescape Creations' Bird Boss Solutions?
As homeowners and passionate garden lovers ourselves, we feel your frustrations too...
Simply put, we would love for you to spend less time, money and headaches dealing with bird-related problems.
So, whether you're frustrated from repairing home-siding from woodpecker damage, constantly cleaning up poop on railings, patios, decks, or salvaging your garden's fruits and veggies; we've got you covered.
With help from a slight breeze, these owls love to dance and scare. Rotating and turning about in an unpredictable and erratic fashion is their forte.
OWLS YOU CAN RELY ON
We've been in the bird scaring business for quite some time now and love knowing that our owls have been successfully keeping countless homeowners smiling across the country.
IT'S A NUMBERS GAME
Remember that using a variety of wind-driven repellent devices are a key factor in scaring pests. *Place them in clusters around problem areas.
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
US-BASED CUSTOMER CARE. Located in the heart of Honolulu, Hawaii. Our team is always eager and committed to respond ASAP.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: After less than one month, the owls not only delaminated, they completely disintegrated! Only parts of the heads were left. If you live somewhere that never has wind (not anywhere on this planet) you might find these effective. But, no other planet is without wind or has birds that I'm aware of....
After I posted this, the seller contacted me and offered to make this right. I appreciate that, and hope they can solve the issue with the glue. The previous pair I received proved much more durable.
Update 9/18/17 - My problem was a large tree full of birds that were doing their business all over our house, cars and drive way. I had to climb the tree to hang these things. Did not use the plastic spinner thingies. just hung the owls. One fell down after the first decent wind thanks to my hack job hanging, but one stayed up in the tree. I have to admit, I was AMAZED that this thing actually worked! It doesn't even move around because the wind blew it up against another branch in a very dense tree. It just sits there. No birds! Crazy. Has been a few months now and the birds have not become used to it yet. Not sure how long it will keep them away, but for now doing an amazing job. I plan to hang the other one back up and free the existing owl so that it moves around a little. Maybe put the spinner thingies on them too. It works.