HOMIES SERIES 1
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Welcome to the world of "HOMIES".
- It's a place where we enjoy our Chicano culture, wear our baggy clothes & party hardy every chance we get!!
- "HOMIES" have been around in the Latino southwest lowrider community for 20 years.
- Collect the whole neighborhood and us HOMIES will hang out in your home, where the party is at!!
- "Ay Te Wacho"
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
HOMIES SERIES 1 FIGURINES!! THE VERY 1ST SET PUT OUT BY DAVID GONZALES CREATOR OF THE HOMIES. The Homies are a group of tightly knit Chicano buddies who have grown up in the Mexican American barrio (neighborhood) of "Quien Sabe", (who knows) located in East Los Angeles. The four main characters are Hollywood, Smiley, Pelon, and Bobby Loco. Their separate and distinct personalities and characteristics together make up a single, composite entity that is the "HOMIES." In an inner-city world plagued by poverty, oppression, violence, and drugs, the Homies have formed a strong and binding cultural support system that enables them to overcome the surrounding negativity and allows for laughter and good times as an anecdote for reality. The word "Homies" itself is a popular street term that refers to someone from your hometown or, in a broader sense, anyone that you would acknowledge as your friend. In use in the West Coast Latino community for decades, the word "Homies" has crossed over into the now mainstream Hip-Hop street culture that has taken America's young people by storm.