|Item Weight||29 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||25.8 x 19.2 x 40 inches|
|Item model number||5703GA10T|
|Assembled Length||16.1 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $20.00 shipping
HON Volt H5703 Task Chair with Synchro Title for Office or Computer Desk, Black
|Sale:||$122.86 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$28.99 (19%)|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Assembly of 1 chair per product instructions
- Please allow an assembly window of 1-2 hours
- Moving the chair to a new room is not included
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Synchro-tilt allows back to recline at a 2-to-1 ratio to seat angle. Stain-resistant polyester upholstery
- Generously proportioned seat and back cushions are friendly and welcoming to every body
- Easy-to-use controls deliver a customized fit
- Tilt lock keeps the chair in an upright position when necessary
- Covered by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty
- 3 inch deep seat padding
- 2 inch deep back padding
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
HON Volt Task Chair with Synchro Title for Office or Computer Desk
- Pneumatic lift allows the user to easily move the seat up and down to reduce pressure on the legs and improve circulation.
- 360 degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction, and promotes adjustment and comfort throughout the day.
- Synchro-tilt reclines the back at a higher ratio than the seat, encouraging proper back alignment and increased circulation for greater comfort.
- Tilt tension adjusts the resistance when reclining to accommodate individual’s weight and work styles.
- Tilt lock locks the chair in an upright position for constant back support when not reclining.
- Optional height-adjustable arms easily move the arms up and down to reduce stress on neck and shoulders.
With a wide range of adjustments for personal comfort, distinctive styling, and a complete family of task seating that works wherever you do, Volt is an affordable solution that offers more for less. The personalized controls and generously proportioned seat and back deliver greater comfort, and are designed support to a wider variety of users. Volt delivers the look you desire, the comfort you demand, and the quality you expect.
Compare to Similar Items
This item: HON Volt H5703 Task Chair with Synchro Title for Office or Computer Desk, Black
HON 5701 Volt Series Task Chair, Blue B001MS6T90
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MyOfficeInnovations||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Connect Buy|
|Dimensions||40 inches x 25.75 inches x 19.25 inches||40 inches x 25.75 inches x 19.25 inches||38.25 inches x 33.5 inches x 24.5 inches||25.6 inches x 16.1 inches x 29 inches|
|Item Package Weight||32.2 pounds||31.55 pounds||30.6 pounds||30.05 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
(1) Oozing with quality - durable fabric that looks decent, no wobble, great cushion.
(2) Syncho-tilt is excellent, you can lean back, stretch, etc... and your feet can stay on the floor (the seat tilts with the back in a 1:2 ratio).
(3) The underside of the seat has a nice plastic rim that you can grab to pull the seat in, reposition, etc. (the back of the seat also has a nice plastic cover that adds to the look)
(4) The lack of arms is not a big deal if you are using this chair for school (my arms are usually on the desk typing or writing). I've sat in this for 5hrs straight without a problem (still comfy)
(5) You can always buy arms to add to this for $40.
It came in a tattered box, but everything seemed to be intact regardless. Assembly was easy, except for this cylindrical piece with a slot that I never figured out where to put (any ideas?)! The chair feels solid, the pump to raise and lower the seat works really well and gives a sense of quality. The bottom and the casters seem adequate.
Other reviewers mentioned how LONG the seat is on this chair. When I first sat in it, I scoffed at that notion. However, upon further use I did get the sense that the chair is a little long in the seat. I guess it isn't an issue at all for me, it seems to fit perfectly, it's just not something I expected! The seat itself could definitely be a bit comfier. It isn't UN-comfortable, but I feel like I can feel the shape of the flat plastic under all the leather padding. I think this is largely due to the chair needing some breaking-in; I haven't had a TON of time with it since I bought it. Once the leather breaks in I think it'll feel better. I really like the slightly wider feel of it, I'm not a big person but it's nice when you don't have armrests to feel like you won't fall out of the chair!
The top review as of now talks about the awkward placement of the tilt adjustment, and boy are they correct! Whoever green-lighted the placement of that adjustment must have some crazy long arms. To adjust it while sitting in it, you gotta WANT it. Reach like a man! It isn't THAT hard, but it is a noticeably longer reach than other similar chairs I've sat in.Read more ›
I received the box and found the packaging to be lack luster and almost inadequate. I wasn't too pleased with that, but it arrived safely, and I didn't buy it for the box so no big deal there.
The instructions were about what you'd expect. A sheet showing how it all goes together and a sheet on how to operate it. Putting it together took all of 10 minutes and only required the included hex wrench. Once it was together I found the wheels rolled very smoothly and the seat spun easily with almost no effort. I tried out the reclining and found that only the back tilted. I was getting concerned because the seat was supposed to angle too and I could not find a way to make that happen. After much fiddling I figured out that the set height adjustment lever needs to be pulled to allow the seat to recline with the back. Maybe they should have included that in the operations "manual", but even with a second read through there was no mention of that.
I found the tension knob to be situated a bit further under the seat than was comfortable to reach while sitting, but being that you only adjust it once and then likely leave it there for the life of the chair, that wasn't a big deal to me.
The "leather" was decent and looks to be easy to wipe down if needed. The cushion is adequate but don't expect to feel like a king sitting in it. I will say that this chair feels a bit wider than your usual task chair, but not in a bad way.
Do note that the back of the chair does not adjust in height.
Overall it's a good chair, and for this price you really can't find much better.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This chair exceeded my expectations. It is very comfortable and exactly what I wanted.Published 8 days ago by Bertha Wallace
I bought this to use at my busy office job. Very comfortable, durable & rolls easily.Published 1 month ago by Christine Kehoe
Very good chair. Very sturdy. I am almost sure it will last much longer than my last chair. It died from metal fatigue within the first year, ( not a Hon ). Read morePublished 4 months ago by dch061
I went through two of these chairs and both were defective as the back of the chair does not fit in to where it needs to connect to the seat of the chair. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Andrew
It is a perfect chair for our use, 6-8 hour use and meetings. Easy to assemble.Published 4 months ago by Schellenberg Farms