|Item Weight||36 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||26.8 x 24.8 x 37.8 inches|
|Item model number||BSXVL103SB11|
|Assembled Height||43.5 inches|
|Assembled Width||24.75 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
basyx by HON VL103 Mid-Back Leather Executive Task Chair for Office or Computer Desk, Black
|Price:||$123.87 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$17.98 (13%)|
Want this professionally assembled?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Assembly of 1 chair per product instructions
- Please allow an assembly window of 1-2 hours
- Moving the chair to a new room is not included
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Clean visual design and a host of ergonomic adjustments at a price that will stretch your furniture dollar
- Smooth, pliable SofThread leather seating surfaces with tailored stitching detail; color is Black
- Frame and five-star base are Polished Aluminum for maximum durability and easy cleaning
- Segmented, padded back design offers an upscale look for any executive office or conference environment
- Fixed loop arms provide added comfort
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: basyx by HON VL103 Mid-Back Leather Executive Task Chair for Office or Computer Desk, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||37.75 inches x 26.75 inches x 24.75 inches||45.08 inches x 30.71 inches x 27.56 inches||43.25 inches x 26 inches x 25.5 inches||42 inches x 27 inches x 42 inches|
|Item Package Weight||38 pounds||40.75 pounds||39.75 pounds||40.65 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
The leather is soft and seems to be of high quality but I was disappointed to see that you can see material hanging from the bottom of the chair where it is stapled to the cushion. It was not folded over and then tacked or stapled in place. A blunt cut was made and then stapled near the edge.
The chair is comfortable and has amble padding, but it lacks ergonomic features like lumbar support and easy back support adjustments. I would not recommend it for real long periods of time like working an 8-hour work day. These are great for a computer desk at home or as conference table chairs. I have it stationed at my work station at home. It makes the desk and room look elegant and sophisticated.
One very annoying feature I must admit is the wheels. Instead of using some kind of plastic over the wheels metal tabs that insert into the metal stand, you can hear metal clanking every time you sit or move the chair.
This one is sufficiently comfy, and the tension-adjustable tilt mechanism makes it much much more comfortable than a fixed non-reclining chair.
The bright chrome plating makes it look a little bit cheap in my opinion, but that's just an aesthetic choice, not really a deficiency in the product.
The casters included are smallish, and roll pretty freely, so on a hard surface it will move around very easily, which may or may not be what you want. Much more expensive chairs give you the option of hard-surface casters which have more friction in them so that the chair stays put better on a hardwood floor or chair mat, but the included casters are typical for this type of product.
The downward curving arms mean the chair fits a bit better under a desk or keyboard tray than some.
The leather is nice and gives it a more high-end look and feel.
The seat cushion seems a bit wimpy to me, and I have a concern as to whether it is thick enough to hold up to long term use, but so far it's OK.
The only adjustments are seat height and tilt tension, but you can also lock the tilt so that the chair will not recline (much) by pressing the height adjustment lever inwards. The range of tilt and tension seem good to me.
It's really hard to choose a chair without sitting it it, but if you like the look of this one then I can say that it seems fine and has no major flaws or downsides that we have discovered.
it comes with very easy instructions, its own wrench and all the screws seem to have some kind of thread lock on it - nice!
1) The BASE and arm rests are metal.. pure heavy metal.. shiny and nice!
2) The padding is comfy a nice amount on the arms, back and especially the butt!
3) The Adjustable height stays tight, no sagging. (I am about 180 pounds...)
4) I love this even as a Stool! I used this chair in two places.. one at my work space as a stool! I actually LOVE it as a stool!
No Arms, No back and I was comfy! I may use this in my little office just for a computer stool where I don't like a big chair!
5) COMFY! when fully assembled... yes THIS is a comfy Chair!
Adjustable height, Adjustable recline tension.. yeah I can take a nap.... I mean *work hard* in this chair!
NOTE: It does have some lumbar support but does NOT have adjustable lumbar support, so if you like or need extra support you may need a lumbar pad.
6) Adjustable Tilt Tension.. make it as tight.. or as loose as you like.. (I like it tighter.. I am afraid I will flip over! )
Ok.. the one con..
1) The Castors are in MY opinion cheap.. They should of went with better ones. We have a shop floor (epoxy coated poured concrete)
and I have seen these generic casters get stuck after a while and then get flat spots, luckily you can get new casters easily enough.
Oh .. And for the Big Question...IS it Leather?? I got an answer!
As stated in a few other reviews I also looked all over I can't find it anywhere.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sturdy chair and looks great. Takes quite a while to work it in, however. I have been using it for 9 months and it is still very rigid in the seat area. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Mark Dalton
I love this chair. It deserves 5 stars. People who haven't figured out how to lean back simply haven't comprehended the directions. The chair is attractive and comfortable. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Alien Implant
The chairs are very nice, conference room quality chairs, very easy to sit in all day, very comfortable, easy movement and very easy assembly. We own 30 of these chairs.Published 4 months ago by RIVER ROAD WASTE
This is a great chair. I like the fact that the seat is very firm. If you are looking for a squishy soft seat this chair may not be for you but I like a firmer chair as it seems... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Rick Fingerman, CFP, CDFA
Looks awesome but was SO uncomfortable. Had to return it. Would be nice for a conference room where folks wouldn't have to sit long, but still I'd prefer to spend more and get... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Collin
Doesn't worth the money. It's a very simple chair, thin and shaky.Published 7 months ago by Very disappointed customer
Like sitting in an old 3 series BMW slab seat. Not bad but certainly not plush. Other than that, relatively easy to put together. Read morePublished 8 months ago by AnonymousBuyer