Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $7.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Honeywell Turbo Force Power Heat Circulator Heaters, Black
Enhance your purchase
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Heating Method||Radiant, Ceramic, Fan_&_forced_air|
About this item
- FEEL THE POWER: Our Turbo Force Heater is engineered to deliver circulation & powerful heat, on demand. This 1500 Watt heater oscillates for wide-area heating on one of three settings: high, low and fan only.
- SAFETY FEATURES: With an easy-to-use dial & recessed carry handle, this heater offers multiple safety options including 360° Tip-Over Protection & 2x Overheat Protection. Timer settings are available for 1, 2, 4 & 6 hours.
- INCREASE YOUR COMFORT: Using portable heaters can help increase comfort & supplement heating needs. There is a range of Honeywell heaters including personal, ceramic, fan forced, radiant & infrared.
- SMART SAVINGS: By turning down your whole house thermostat a few degrees and heating just the room you are in, a Honeywell space heater can help you save money while providing soothing warmth.
- HONEYWELL QUALITY: Help improve heating & energy savings in your home, bedroom or office using a Honeywell portable heater. Honeywell offers whole room heaters, tower heaters & oscillating heaters
Customer ratings by feature
Customers also search
What's in the box
Feel the Power of our Honeywell Turbo Force Personal Heater, engineered to deliver iconic Turbo Force circulation and powerful heat, on demand! This personal heater features easy-to-use controls with 2 heat levels (high and low) and a fan-only setting designed to quickly provide warmth and heated air circulation when and how you need it. The enhanced safety features on this room heater allow for peace of mind. It features an easy-to-use dial, 2x Overheat Protection and 360° SafetyTip, which shuts the heater off if it is tipped in any direction. Pair all of that with the pivoting head, automatic timer settings (1, 2, 4 & 6 hours) and oscillation function, and you can easily personalize your comfort in any season. Plus, the easy-grab, cool-touch handle makes it easy to carry this portable air heater from room to room. With a space heater, you can save money and energy! By turning down your whole house thermostat a few degrees and heating just the room you are in, a Honeywell small heater can help you save money while providing soothing warmth.
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Lightweight, quiet, and good features such as multiple settings for vertical and horizontal directional heating, auto turn off, high or low heating, and settings to reach and maintain specific room temperatures. Most importantly to me, there was flexibility for all these settings so you could manually control the operation of the unit (e.g., run as long as you want without auto turn off, or just run without reference to a specific room temperature). The last room heater I had only ran to specific room temperatures and would turn off and refuse to go on again when it falsely recorded the goal temperature when the room was about 15 degrees colder. I had to throw it away. This one is much better. It also has very stringent safety features such that the unit will not go on unless it is sitting flat on a firm surface.
Cons: It could be bigger and warm a little faster, but for the price this is just fine.