Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "HOOVER Steam Mop TwinTank Steam Cleaner WH20200" and save 64% off the $169.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.12 shipping
+ $9.47 shipping
3-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
HOOVER Steam Mop TwinTank Steam Cleaner WH20200
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Disinfects and Kills 99.9% of Harmful Bacteria
- Two-tank system lets you clean with steam alone or with Hoover Multi-Purpose Disinfectant solution
- Triangular Swivel Mop Head can pivot and maneuver into tight corners and along baseboards
- 30-Foot Power Cord - clean more areas of your home without re-plugging
- Includes 1 8-oz. Bottle of Hoover 2X SteamPlus Cleaning Solution, 3 Microfiber Triangle Pads, Cooling Tray and Carpet Glider
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Hoover TwinTank Disinfecting Steam Mop combines with Hoover SteamPlus Disinfectant solution to deliver a one two punch on germs and harmful bacteria around the home. The two tank system gives you the ability to clean with steam alone or to add Hoover SteamPlus disinfectant solution with the turn of a dial. Steam alone can not eliminate harmful bacteria dwelling on the floors in your home without a substantial exposure time. When used with Hoover SteamPlus solution, the Hoover TwinTank Disinfecting Steam Mop kills or removes 99.9% of harmful bacteria including: Influenza A, Swine Flu (H1N1), Staph, Salmonella, MRSA, E.Coli, and more. Clean every area of your home with the included accessories: carpet glide to refresh carpets, triangle swivel nozzle to get into corners and to maneuver around furniture. The steam ready indicator lets you know when the unit is ready to use.
Meanwhile the Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning Solution is available for an extra "oomph" on dirt and grime - just adjust the Solution Control dial and instantly get a really effective clean. Clean with steam alone OR with Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning Solution, it’s your choice. The all new Hoover® TwinTank™ Steam Mop incorporates a unique TwinTank™ system, allowing you to clean with steam alone or with Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning Solution.
Remaining true to the “green” cleaning standard often associated with steam cleaning, the included Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning is 100% biodegradable and non-toxic, so you can rest assured it’s safe to use around your family and in your home. Hoover® allows you to kill germs and bacteria while still insuring a non-toxic environment for your children and pets.
Steam alone cannot clean every stain or spill, the added power of the Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning Solution allows you to get those spills and stains with ease. No more backache, just adjust the Solution Control dial to get the power of the Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning Solution added to the steam. Get the dirt and the bacteria, too.
This revolutionary steam cleaning system allows you to clean with Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning Solution for those tough stains and everyday spills, but when used with steam alone, the TwinTank™ Steam Mop truly disinfects** & kills or removes greater than 99.99% of harmful bacteria***.
Product Features:• TwinTank™ System- Lets you clean with steam alone or with Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning Solution. It’s your choice, just adjust the Solution Control dial
• Disinfects** & kills or removes greater than 99.99% of Harmful Bacteria***.
• Solution Control Dial- quickly adjusts the amount of 100% biodegradable and non-toxic solution for light or heavy stains and cleaning tasks
• Removable Tanks- Both tanks are removable, making filling and cleaning easier than ever
• Triangle Swivel Mop Head- easy maneuvering around furniture, along baseboards, and into corners
• 30 foot power cord- Reach farther without the need to unplug
• Steam Ready Indicator, so there's no guessing and steam is ready within 30 seconds
• Carpet Glider- refresh carpets and rugs
• Cooling Tray- Protects your floors during cool-down and storage
• 3 Microfiber Pads- Machine-washable and reusable microfiber pads are designed for the ultimate cleaning experience and performance
*When used with Hoover® SteamPlus™ Cleaning Solution. Compared to other steam mop models tested on hard floors per FCTP-0287p.
**With steam alone, on hard floors, per owner’s manual instructions.
***Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538, Salmonella enteric ATCC 10708, S. aureus 33592 (MRSA).
****Versus cost of disposable pads.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well if you would prefer not to read the review, the award goes to Bissel.
My wife and I tryed both of these models expecting the models to be similar with such close proximity in review ratings. However, after using both, we thought the bissel performed better. And here is why:
This should be the number one priority for any steam mop. It should be as hot as possible, it should be steam. The bissel produced actual hot steam while the hoover did not. The water left by the hoover was much more than the bissel. After just a couple minutes, the bissel was dry and the hoover still had water on the floor. The Hoover sounded like it was producing steam, but it just wasn't getting as hot. We felt the floor after both steam mops had cleaned and the bissell was noticeably hotter. The review can really stop here, but I will go into other categories that I noticed about the mops.
I really liked what hoover did here in several aspects. They provided three different types of cleaning pads and a stand for allowing the steam mop to cool down. Bissell provided no such thing. However, the bissell did much better in the design of their pads. They wrap around the top of the mop, while the hoover just uses a velcro style of pad. I am not saying the hoover's slipped off during cleaning, I just liked the design of the bissell's more. The Bissell did have another style of pad for more scrubbing, but no cool down stand. Again though I give nod here to bissell
Bissell does have many, turn it on and select your steam level. Maybe they were going for simplicity with this concept. They do have a scrub brush on the back that can be used for really dried messes. We have not come across a stain yet that didn't come up with a few passes with the mop. The one feature I wanted on the bissell was to be able to turn the steam off without turning the unit off. "UPDATE: It does have this feature. You have to select the steam setting 4x to get the steam to turn off" The hoover has a trigger that you pull to activate the steam. Some have complained about having to keep this depressed the entire time. We didn't have a problem with it, but someone should design one with a turn on/turn off steam function at the handle and it stays in that state until you press the button again.
Hoover's also has a cleaning solution option. We never tried this part, because we were disappointed with the steam output. One thing my wife misses with the bissell after the floor is clean is the smell of a clean floor. Bissell does have these disks that you can put on the bottom to make the room smell fresh. We haven't tried these yet; I will update when we do.
Mop Head Design:
The Hoovers is triangular and the bissell's is more like a traditional mop. Both did a good job getting into all areas. This is about an even split. The bissell does have the brush on the back, but again we haven't needed to use it.
So evaluating all of this made us like the Bissell more. Some improvements can be made, but it's an excellent choice to convert from the conventional mop. No more having to exhaust yourself scrubbing and squeezing out water. Plus, you are able to clean your floors in a fraction of time.