HOPSOOKEN Travel Lightweight Shoulder Backpack Sling Crossbody Bag Hiking School Men Women
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIGH QUALITY: waterproof and tear resistant high quality Nylon material, SBS Metal Zipper, as well as the Reinforced stitching, making it even more durable.
- LARGE CAPACITY: 1 main pouch and 4 small pouches, providing enough space to store your items. Such as iPad, magazine, phone and so on.
- PORTABLE DESIGN: when don’t need to use it, the bag can be easy to fold up into small pocket(Sandwich size), which is convenient to carry or pack without it taking up space. When you use it, it can be expanded into a larger backpack.
- COMFORT: The shoulder bag can be easily firm on your body through adjusting the Detachable Waist Strap when you running. Its reasonable size (16.9 x 4.7 x 11.4 inches) and lightweight make you always be comfortable wearing it.
- SALE SUPPORT Our product has strict quality inspection. If there is any quality problem when you get it, please kindly contact us, we will be glad to help you solve the problem. Your satisfaction and love is our best encouragement. Any questions on our customer services , welcome to suggest, thanks.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Our item can be used both as chest pack or shoulder bag. Perfect for carrying your water bottle, cell phone, keys, MP3 and so on. It is your good companion when you are cycling, running, hiking, climbing, school, or any other outdoor sports.
Explanations for negative reviews of the size and the zipper 1.The size-small. the size detail is clearly posted in our description, please check it carefully to confirm if our size meets your demand before purchase it.If you make a mistake to buy it for not reading the description carefully, please return it to refund. 2.The zipper According to the product reviewed, we have updated the zipper. If you still have the problem on the zipper, please contact us first, then we will do our best to solve it - Refund or Replacement! We are honest seller and always do our best to provide the best quality items in reasonable price and customer services for all customers. Thanks for your supports and suggestions.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 6.5 x 6 x 1.8 inches; 5.6 Ounces
- Date First Available : May 28, 2016
- Manufacturer : Hopsooken
- ASIN : B01G9QJ77A
Best Sellers Rank:
#368,097 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #826 in Tactical Backpacks
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- lightweight. Seriously.
- good shape. It's not hard to fit things into, unlike other shoulder bags where the shape of the bag interferes with packing
- small to limit what you carry, but not too small. We can fit everything we need for a day in here. Snacks, ponchos, trading pins, sunscreen, sunglasses. We once had a party of seven live out of this bag for three days, no problem.
- Good number, size, and arrangement of pockets. For the most part we can get things in and out of this, no problem.
- water bottle netting works well, but only if the main bag is not exceptionally full.
- wide strap makes for all day comfort, even on 12 or 15 hour days.
- stitching stretched right at first. We were afraid the bag would come apart on the third use. Now it looks like it just a little give in it, and it's held up well since then. But it looks abused, because you can see all the white stitching everywhere.
- The weakest link: the attachment between the strap and the bag on the bottom part of the bag looks like it will be the first to go. It's wearing thin and we're looking for a new bag now to be ready when it goes.
- BIGGEST WEAKNESS: the weakness. We've had this bag for less than a year. Yes, it's seen 20+ days of all-day use, but even so we expected it to last a good while longer. We're not hauling bricks or water or anything really heavy. And yet, it's giving out on us. The plan is to "run it into the ground" (my sister's words exactly) and then find a replacement. Given the life span of this bag, it probably won't be this one.
All in all, we REALLY liked this bag, but were not impressed with its longevity.
I call it my purse like Hermione in Harry Potter because it feels like it has an endless capacity without being too bulky.
If I had to complain about anything it would be that the elastic on pocket on the side is almost to tight for a 16.9 Oz water bottle. You can get it in there but it's tight. I usually just put mine on the inside. No big deal.