- Product Dimensions: 11.2 x 5.5 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B014KF9PMO
- Average Customer Review: 272 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,421 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
HOPSOOKEN Travel Money Belt: RFID Waist Pack for Running, Cycling, Hiking - Durable Comfortable Lightweight Waterproof Secure Hidden Travel Passport Wallet
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ☆ RFID Blocking: 100% RFID Blocking material keeps your vital information secure and strongly protects your credit cards, debit cards and ID cards from stealing your information.
- ☆ Material: high-quality 100% nylon with the properties of lightweight, waterproof and anti-tear which satisfies your outdoor activities.Besides, the back is the design of perspiration and ultra-soft breathable mesh, possessing excellent comfort. Zipper adopts high strength zinc alloy, and possesses longevity processed the electroplating, painting and so on.( Note: Belt is not waterproof.)
- ☆ Pattern: two big zippered pockets can be put belongings(such as keys, credit cards, passports, smart phones and other valuables). And there are two mesh bags above the large zipper pocket, which can reasonably separate different currencies, credit cards and other cards. Between the breathable mesh of the back and nylon, it's a 3.27 inch small pocket, you can put more valuables.
- ☆ Security: with the design of thinness and lightweight, it can provide a high level of safety, even if you wear thin clothes, pickpockets and thieves is difficult to find. In addition, excellently stretchable belt makes the waist pack more perfectly be adaption to your body . Even if you exercise vigorously, the waist pack is like a part of your body, you don’t worry that it will fall.
- ☆ Size: The waist pack: 11.14(in)*5.5(in), smaller front zip pocket: 7.87(in)*3.5(in); Larger front zipper pocket: 10.5(in)*4.4(in); The left side mesh bag inside large zippered pocket: 3.54(in)*4.13(in); The right side mesh bag inside large zippered pocket: 6.8(in)*4.13(in); Belt width: 0.9(in); Suitable waist length: 20(in)-70(in) (fitting for different waist size of men and women). NOTE: please kindly adjust the belt until the length is the best for you.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ensure the security on your next travel-- please order our money belt/Travel Wallet instantly:
- Have you ever been mugged or robbed as you travel, exercise, or encounter large crowds?
- Are you looking for something that can protect your money and valuable things from thieves?
- Are you having trouble that finding a comfortable and durable solution to these problems?
The money belt is the best choice to anti-theft on your trip. It is convenient to carry and can be kept hidden.
The Money Belt/Travel Wallet is a premium product made from high quality materials and designed to be lightweight and breathable:
- Easily adjustable and elastic waist strap based on yourself size.
- Don’t worry that the poor quality brings about any inconveniences for you Fashionable blue color will make you look more stylish than the usual color, and the black can be all-matched with your clothes;
Thousands of satisfied customers have already chosen our product for the best quality and services. If there are any reason you are not happy with your purchase, please feel free to contact us, then we will give you a satisfied solution!
Do not try to save money on your safety - go ahead and make order in our store, you will get and never regret to possess it!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did not end up using the money belt in the way I expected, but it turned out useful anyway.
The problem is, when I travel I don’t pretend I’m going to look good, but I try to look the best I can (for photos you know). And a bulge in your front, or sticking out of your pants, does not look good on a lady. And frankly it’s uncomfortable too. I could almost get away with it if I JUST had my passport, credit card, and cash in the belt. But then I still needed somewhere safe for my phone etc. (And even empty it’s still a little bulgy.) So what I ended up doing was… using it as a fanny pack. Maybe ‘waist pack’ sounds better ^^ but I wore it low on my hips, off to the side, and kept my phone (camera), chapstick, subway tickets, etc in the pack. While in safer cities I did keep my passport and credit cards there as well, but in Rome I moved those to a safer area.
It was awfully convenient having the essentials at my fingertips, without needing to wear a purse. (Those purse straps start to get old real quick.)
The larger pocket has tiny mesh slots for chapstick or change, and the pocket is just about large enough for an airplane boarding pass. Both zippered pockets fit most bills.
Since getting back from my trip, I’ve used the pack when I go out running or walking and only need to carry a tissue and my phone. In this case, the force of movement is too much for the elastic belt, and it jingles, so to avoid that I keep the pack at my back, and this works REALLY WELL!
I was rained on a couple times on my trip and the pack seemed to protect its contents. It also doesn’t get real sweaty when up against skin. The snap works well and the elastic band is easy to wear, easy to tighten/loosen. Zippers are smooth and didn’t break. All in all a 5-star product. …Just think carefully if you have your heart set on a money belt.
The belt that goes around your waist is made of elastic and is adjustable. It has quite a bit of stretch and should accommodate people with a larger waist. The waist belt clasp is right in the front so it's easy to take on and off. What really surprised me was how comfortable it is to wear! You hardly even know it's there! It's thin profile also makes it hidden under your clothes if you are wearing it to keep your money safe while traveling.
This money belt would not only be good for traveling, but also good for running and other athletic pursuits. I could also see using it when going out for a night to the club or bar when carrying a purse or wallet would be cumbersome. A nice sturdy and well made product!