- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 6.2 x 0.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B06XSGVWLR
- Average Customer Review: 119 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #52,069 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
HOPSOOKEN Neck Pouch Travel Wallet Rfid Blocking Passport Holder Hidden Wallet
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ☆ Imports
- ☆ MATERIAL: High-quality nylon, tear-resistant, highly durable, waterproof, and light-as-a-feather. The back is made of ultra-soft breathable mesh, which increases your comfort by allowing the evaporation of any perspiration. The zipper is made of a strong zinc alloy making it even more durable.
- ☆ Security: The built-in Radio Frequency Shielding Material (RFID) blocking into their lining. Thieves will no longer be able to use electronic devices to scan over your credit cards or other personal information and obtain it through your bag.The neck wallet is also well-designed to securely hold your passport, cash, credit cards and other valuables, protecting them from theft by pickpockets.
- ☆ Multi-pocket: The neck wallet includes seven pockets: two zipper pockets; two compartment pockets; a pocket located at the back breathable mesh; a PVC transparent ID bag; and a top bag for small items. This excellent design allows you to organize your items in a way that will make traveling more convenient. Put all of your family's important items in the certificate bag to make your travel more efficient and secure!
- ☆ Comfort: The neck strap can be easily adjusted for the most appropriate length based on your height. Its small size (7.87''x 6.18'') makes it so lightweight that you will always be comfortable wearing it.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Thousands of satisfied customers have already chosen our product for the best quality and services. If there are any reason you are not happy with your purchase, please feel free to contact us, then we will give you a satisfied solution!
Do not try to save money on your convenience and safety on next trip - go ahead and make order in our store, you will get and never regret to possess it!
Safety, Stress-free and Comfortable for Holding Neck Pouch
✓ Stress-free traveling
✓ Easy access to boarding passes
✓ Fits all cell phones
✓ Conceal the passport holder under shirt
✓ All important documents secure
✓ Enjoy traveling without anxiety
✓ High-Quality Materials
✓ Durable Materials
✓ Identity Theft Blocker
✓ Excellent for Travelers
✓ Wear Several Ways
Color: New Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I believe Hopsooken is intentionally misleading customers with the descriptions of their products, because they know their products cannot compete with others that actually do offer RFID protection. They also have a money belt on Amazon made from the same nylon which says "RFID" in the title but mentions it nowhere in the description....very suspicious.
I am returning this bag and bought a Peak money belt instead. It's very good quality, and actually provides RFID protection. I would recommend the Peak bags if you really want RFID protection.
My only complaint is that the lanyard would starting hurting after awhile. I understand that I did stuff the neck pouch nearly to capacity, but when I put the lanyard around my shirt collar instead of just on my neck, there was no more pain. So, it would have been nice if the manufacturer added a pad on the lanyard.
Below are some approximate Dimensions:
Length (w/ flap closed): 7 1/4"
Length (w/ flap opened): 10 5/8"
Lanyard (adjustable but at its longest): 4' 3/4"
3 Large Pockets (1 on back, 2 under the flap): 6 3/4" x 6"
2 zippered Pockets: 6 1/2" x 5 3/4"
1 zippered pocket: 3" x 5 3/4"
There are no instructions, not that you should need any. There are some Engrish cleaning instructions on one of the tags. The tag also states Product Grade: Qualified as well as Executive standards: QB/T 1331-2010 which I found to be completely hilarious. At the end of the day, I stand by my 5 star ratings. This is a cool product for what it is.
It's weatherproof and lightweight and though I've only been using it for a few weeks it seems pretty durable. My toddler dropped it into the dog water bowl and my money and papers inside didn't get wet. Pretty cool! It is tightly sewn together and the zippers move freely without issues. The material is soft to the touch.
While I did receive a discount to use and evaluate this product, I'd purchase it again and am considering purchasing a few as stocking stuffers.