Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
HORI Universal HD Gaming Monitor - PlayStation 4
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- SLIM & PORTABLE – Folds into premium cases, with a premium outer and microfiber liner with adjustable angle ridges. Best gaming monitor wherever you will go.
- HIGH-DEFINITION – Full HD Universal gaming monitor with 15.6” LCD screen; for better gaming and perfect for your consoles or PC.
- BUILT-IN FEATURES - Includes built-in speakers and headphone outputs, also included short HDMI cable and AC Adapters.
- COMPATIBLE – Adjusted design for compatibility in all HDMI systems.
- DURABLE – With premium leatherette cover and designed by our best scientist and engineers for better customer satisfactory.
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Folds into Premium Case
Premium outer shell and microfiber liner with adjustable angle ridges
Full Sound Anywhere
Use the built in stereo speakers or plug in two sets of headphones
Easily connect and switch between two HDMI compatible devices at once
Designed for Gaming
Large 720p HD LCD display with high refresh rate and vibrant colors for serious gamers
HORI's new HD gaming monitor features ultra low-lag and a lightning fast refresh rate. This 15.6 inch LCD monitor is compatible with all consoles as well as PC. Featuring a premium leatherette built-in protector, a slim profile and weight under three pounds, this monitor fits inside most backpacks and computer bags. Gamers on the go and those looking for a portable second monitor for their laptop, look no further!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+ Weight: Light! I am not kidding. As light or lighter than most tablets/ultralights and will complement them well.
+ Speakers: Unreasonably good? They're loud and full, and I trust them to output what they need to at an event as loud as a tournament. Two headphone jacks are a really nice touch as well. This was not something I expected at all, and ended up being a pleasant surprise.
~ Screen Size: 15", this is at the lowest end of what I'd be comfortable playing any of my games on in tournament, but I'd do it.
~ Seems sturdy enough. I trust the case to protect it from stray hits or survive life in my bag/car, but if anyone sits on it, game's over.
~ Case/Stand is attached by two flathead screws for people with DIY mounting ideas.
- Viewing angles: There's two "options" in the case/stand to change viewing angles, and you're more than likely going to accommodate the view rather than the other way around. For a small, portable display it's fine. I do foresee people trying to work out how they're going to sit next to each other and not cheat the other person of a viewing angle while looking at this in airports. For the solo trainer, it's fine.
- Colors are EXTREMELY muted/desaturated looking. If you're strictly playing casuals, this is a non-issue but do not under any circumstances purchase this monitor with the intent to read or watch movies. You're probably not interested in it for this, but if you had any doubts: I can guarantee this will be utterly useless for photo editing, video processing, or artwork.
- Brightness: Mother of god this thing bleeds at the bottom and is a functional floodlight. On its own, this wouldn't be a bad thing, but when combined with the weak colors and viewing angles it can feel like a tanning booth. Still, this is a better problem to have for a portable solution than not being bright enough.
- Storage/Miscellaneous: None. The AC adapter is not a brick, but the socket plug head is pretty big. HDMI cable included is nice, but you're carrying it somewhere else.
1. Its competitor, Gaems Vanguards unit, is not very compact and its more expensive. I have one. I know.
2. It works. It fits very easily in just about any backpack or suit case. Im taking mine to Cozumel with me.
3. For 200 bucks.. you cant find a better deal on something else that does what this does. 2 hdmi ports built in speakers and its slim.. thats a win!
All in all, just buy it. Its a 5 star item with a few compromises. Dont be indecisive. 👍
-Screen looks good, think it's IPS? (Not sure though)
-$50~ too expensive
-Volume up/down buttons reversed for some reason?
-Must HOLD POWER BUTTON DOWN to turn unit off. Holding it down for about 5-8 seconds seems to do it. Annoying, but that's how it works.
Seems like a great device for the traveling gamer.
One downside for me was that I got 1 deadpixel on the lower left corner (see pic). Not a big deal since it does not obstruct my gaming view. I played Splatoon 2 with my Switch hooked to the monitor and it was like playing on a normal standalone monitor. Nice! No ghosting or lag or whatever. Just pure smooth experience.
At $200, I definately recommend it. I know there are many unbranded portable monitors out there but the reason I bought this was for big screen, portability, flip cover and the brand "HORI" just makes it more reliable.
Top international reviews
Si solo lo quieres para jugar. Está bien.
Lo tuve que regresar. Y recibí mi reembolso sin ningún problema .
- Extremely light
- Mat screen
- Great sound
- Has to be viewed from directly in the front or from above (viewed from below colours are distorted, due to screen tehnology)
- 720p resolution shows, but is not critical to overall game experience
- It is a great buy for gaming
- Affordable compared to other options.
- No noticeable input delay.
- Low resolution.
- Bad viewing angles.
- Image is not accurate, can be blurry with "outline effect" on text or high contrast areas.