3 Year Asurion Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers drops, spills and cracks and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
HOSIM All Terrain RC Car 9112, 38km/h 1/12 Scale Radio Controlled Electric Car - Offroad 2.4Ghz 2WD Remote Control Truck - Best Christmas Gift for Kids and Adults (Blue)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Powerful & Amazingly Fast】: Thanks to the powerful brush 390 motor largest in class you can break the speed limit up to 38km/h and enjoy the feeling of speed.
- 【Superior Control Experience】: With a range of up to 260 feet and highly responsive steering and throttle, the ergonomic transmitter of the radio remote control car ensures superior control.
- 【High Performance & Off-Road】: 2.4Ghz radio system, S-Truck suspension technology, great off-road performance, strong and durable,perfect for specialized operation, like turn, drift, and flip.
- 【All Terrain RC Car】: Has no problem going through the sand, grass,wet mud and marshy land, easy to finish and enjoy lots of difficult movement. With the semi-waterproof feature, allowing for play in any weather. Great gift for experienced RC enthusiasts or kids!
- 【Reliable After Sale Service】: 30-Day Money Back Guarantee 1 Year Replacement Warranty and Ready to respond within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ENJOY A HOBBY GRADE RC CAR DESIGNED FOR THE OFF ROAD ENTHUSIAST
Why Choose Our Hosim RC Car?
Fast, High speed and powerful motor allow you to reach speed of up to 33 mph.
Ready to run
Completed with an electric brushed 390 motor, 2.4Ghz technology allow more than 20 vehicles to run at the same time,and it is ready to run right out of the box.
Using the S-Truck suspension technology for superior handling and control, you could get started in this exciting hobby with this bold RC vehicle.
Excellent Off-Road Performance
PVC rubber wheels are soft, elastic, shock proof and antiskid. Four suspension links and springs, shockproof system and better protect the electronic components in the toy.
Truly Hobby grade RC truck designed for the off road enthusiast
Equipped with huge soft compound RC off road tread, aluminum front shock tower battery and charger, this vehicle is right designed for the any level monster RC trucks enthusiast.
IPX5 Waterproof Level
Semi-waterproof, all-weather fun, you can throw your worry about whether it is bad weather today.
High quality & attractive price
A Truly hobby model Level RC truck, with toy's price!
- Radio System: 2.4G
- Charging Time: About 150-180 mins
- Playing Time: 10-12 minutes
- Remote Control Distance: About 260ft /80m
- Function: Forward / Backward, Turn Left / Right, Climb
Here’s the perfect gift for your kids, families and Friends! It's ready to go off road any time,Let's Feel the speed, enjoy the thrill and race against with them now !
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So what I did was, buy a Floureon 9.6 1800 battery, and you can either buy a Standard-to-Mini Tamiya cable, or do what I did, and just clip the mini off the end of the provided battery pack, and splice the wires together, on the new pack (they are color coded black/red the same so no worries) and the battery WILL fit in the compartment.. However, the compartment won't completely close on one side cause the wires stick out, which is fine cause you want the wires sticking out a little.. So I bought some r/c battery straps, (like 9 bucks for 5 of them, or you can just find something around the house to tie around the truck/battery compartment) and it will hold the battery door closed and keep the battery in it, but the wires are sticking out, and you can put the body back on and since it's on top, it doesn't bother it and you can't see it anyway..
Now you have an 1800 mah battery instead of 800.. With the correct mini Tamiya connector, and the wires stick out just enough so that you can connect/disconnect the battery from truck, without having to take the top off.. And because you changed the connector, the charger provided will charge the new battery pack!
It sounds like a lot of work, but it's really not.. But now you have a truck that will last about 25 mins of hard playing time.. And when you're done, you just unhook the wire that's hanging right on the side of the truck, and charge it while it's still in the truck, until you're ready to play again. And leave the on/off switch on, so that when you re-connect the battery, you're ready to go..
I did it to both of my trucks, and it works like a charm!
Hope this helps..
One good thing to note, the seller has been cooperative and has given me a $30 Amazon credit (that I haven't recieved yet supposedly issued on 4/22/17, 3-5 days), they are also sending a new improved gearbox with a spare gear again and a plug adapter. YIPEEE
but then I hope it's not waiting another 4 weeks???
Update!!! Seller has provided a new car and spare parts so they came through big time. I will try it out and see if there's a difference. Great job on the seller.
I had a fantastic 5-Star customer service experience from WingSky who reached out to me following my initial poor product review. They issued a full refund and sent me a replacement product free of charge. This truck has certainly performed better than previous. I am giving it 3 stars on balance:-
- Great independent suspension
- splash puddle resistant
- Not bad off road
- No fast adapter provided so loooong charging times
- Extremely flimsy truck body with pins that typically fall out within 1-2 uses
On balance it's reasonable value for the original $69 price point. You can buy entry level pro cars such as Traxxas for $120 Traxxas LaTrax Electric 4WD Desert Prerunner Remote Control Race Truck with 2.4GHz Radio (1/18 Scale), Red so I think any more than $70 probably not worth it. Expect to have to find your own solution to fixing and maintaining the truck body, it wont look pretty after a few outings!
Previous review based on first item recieved:-
ITS A GARBAGE TRUCK!!!!! I bought it and I loved it on the first day of use. but then on the second day of use in the morning I was driving it around when I spotted that the thing that the pins go through had snapped off the truck. later on in the day I also spotted a lot of smoke coming from the motor of the truck