HOTEBIKE 36V 350w Ebike Electric Bike 26" E Bikes for Adults Aluminum Alloy Mountain Bicycle with 21 Speed Shift Removable Hidden Battery 160 disc Brake
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Upgraded Design】1) Removable hidden 36V 10AH Lithium-Ion battery; 2) 36V 350W high speed motor; 3) 21 speed gear derailleur; 4) Reliable 160 disc brake; 5) 3W LED headlight for night riding; 6) Multifunctional LCD display; 7) Range per charge (PAS mode): 35-50 miles; 8) 26 inch wheels, light & strong aluminum alloy frame; 9) easy and fast installation
- 【Hidden Battery】36V 10AH removable Lithium-Ion battery, can reach an extra long range up to 35-50 miles per charge, and a full charge takes just 4 hours. The compact battery is hidden in the oblique bar, and it’s removable, invisible and lockable. 350W high speed brushless motor make the ebike deliver the best in class acceleration. Lightweight aluminum alloy frame and sturdy suspension fork ensure smooth rides on different road surfaces. NOTE: bike and battery will be shipped separately
- 【Brake & Gear System】Front and rear mechanical 160 disc brakes provides more reliable all-weather stopping power, which keep you safe from any emergency with a brake distance within 3 meters. 21 Speed gear increases hill-climbing power, further range variation, and greater terrain adaptability. According different road condition, such as flat, uphill, downhill, the e bike can be adjusted to different gear speeds. Reduce the strength and pressure of your legs effectively
- 【LCD Display Panel & LED headlight】Equipped with a front LED headlamp for safer night riding, which is controlled by the intelligent and exclusive LCD display panel. The panel shows lots of data like Distance, Mileage, Temperature, Voltage, etc. You can also change between the 5 levels of pedal assist mode with the panel and have a more customized riding experience. Comes with a 5V 1A USB mobile phone charging port on the headlight for a convenient phone charging on the ride
- 【3 Working Modes】Ebike & PAS (pedal assist mode) & normal bike. Comes with thumb throttle.【One Year Warranty】for motor, battery and controller! The ebike has finished most assembling before shipment. The electric system is assembled, you just need assemble front fork, front wheel, handlebar, saddle and pedal.【Please keep the original bike box for 30 days, only original package box will be accepted when return】
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
HOTEBIKE is a professional ebike company with more than 10 years experience on ebike development, production and marketing.
(Please Note: Because the battery is regarded as sensitive in transit, the bike and battery will be sent separately. And battery may arrive later than bike.)
HOTEBIKE good design A6AH26 with lithium-ion battery in frame, look like a normal bike at first sight. The battery is removable, making it easy to charge it separately from the bike. It is more fashionable. It can take you everywhere you want without any effort.
HOTEBIKE Good Design 26 Inch 36v 350w Electric Mountain Bike With Removable Lithium-ion Battery (A6AH26)
Want to arrive quicker & sweat-free? Use the power of the electric mountain bike A6AH26 you dont have to pedal. Feelling energetic? Then use the pedals like a regular bike at your own pace.
In terms of power, the A6AH26 is fitted with a 350W Rear Hub Motor that will take you smoothly up to the top speed of 30KM/H through the 5 pedal assist levels and also features a handlebar mounted thumb throttle.
As you ride, the large screen Multifunction LCD displays Riding Speed, Distance, Temperature, PAS level and more.
- 36V350W Brushless Gears Motor
- Maximum Speed is about 20 mph
- Multifunction LCD Display
- Hidden Quick Release Battery 36V10AH
- New design Aluminum Alloy Frame
- 21 speed gears
- Suspension aluminium alloy front fork
- Front and rear 160 disc brake
- 3W LED headlight with USB mobile phone charging port
- Charging time: 4-6 hours
- Weight: 21 kg (46 lb)
36V350W Brushless Gears Motor
Large Screen Multifunction LCD Display
Hidden Quick Release Battery 36V10AH
6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame
|Ebike Style||Electric Mountain Bike (MTB)||Electric City Bike||Fat Tire Electric Mountain Bike|
|Lithium-ion Battery||36V 10AH (hidden in frame)||36V 10AH (hidden in frame)||36V 10AH (hidden in frame)|
|Wheel Size||27.5" x 1.95||26" x 1.95||20" x 4.0|
|Brushless Motor||36V 350W||36V 350W||36V 350W|
|Range Per Charge (PAS Mode)||35-50 miles||35-50 miles||35-50 miles|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First thing I did was change the handle bar grips. Did not really care for the grips provided. Then I changed the seat pole collar because the one provided broke the second day of riding. Don't judge my review based on both of those statements though.
I added a number of extra accessories due to the fact I use my Hottie to commute to and from work 6 days a week. That rounds out to about 150 miles per week. Just this last week it rained every day for 5 days straight. My Hottie far exceeded all expectations. She performed above and beyond the call of duty in her first tour, with honors!
The smooth transition of gear changes from 1 through 5 were engineered with more quility performance then I anticipated , which made each ride even more enjoyable then the last.
The pickup power when attacking each hill climb was tremendous. Remember I added accessories and the added weight from the torrential downpour of rain made needed power from her essential.
The braking system performed as expected for the first month of riding as did the derailleur. No problems what so ever, again, very smooth.
Accessing the battery bar was extremely effortless which is tremendously important for everyday ridding. Not only is it accessible, it's very difficult for others to even know it's an electric bike. I love that about my Hottie, she is very stealth as well as stylish beyond words.
Keep in mind when deciding on your purchase a very important reminder. Not only is "your Hottie" environmentally friendly. She will also be your closest and best friend for years to come.
The bike is not heavy which is good. The gear changes very easily. The e- power is reasonably good to make riding easier when going up a grade.
Most importantly, riding it is also a real pleasure. It’s a well designed bike by putting the battery in the frame making it look like a regular bike. And the motor has ample power for most roads at a fast pace.
Emailed the seller with a couple of questions after it arrived and they were promptly and politely dealt with to my satisfaction.
Awesome job for the ebike and service.
hills is that paddling beyond 23 mph is beyond non-trained cyclists. As such, you cannot speed up downhill
and use the momentum uphills. The bike would benefit from 46t or 48t at the front.
The power is good at up to 540 W when going up the hills. Sort of expensive but you get what you are
Update: By now, the bike has about 2800 commuting miles without problems except two broken brake cables, 3 spokes, 6 brake pads, and 4 flats. Other changes to improve commuting include a new freewheel (14-28T to 11-28T), narrower tires (26x175), a mirror, splash guards and rear lights.