Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 76 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 83 reviews
on July 19, 2013
These took a little under two weeks to arrive and for $16, they are the most I've spent on sunglasses. Let's first start off by saying that I have a weird face shape, but I've had $10 pairs of sunglasses before, all of them broke or lost. I wanted to try these based on the picture and lack of nearby stores selling them for less than ridiculous prices. Mine arrived and looked how they do in the picture with gold frames - though someone mentioned white on the nose bridge portion.

I haven't worn them out and about yet so I can't really judge how I truly feel about them until I do. They feel like a sturdy pair and pretty closely match the pictures. When I received them, there was some slight damage to the inside of the case which was bulky but kept them safe. I found that the screw to the nose pillow had fallen out and I was immediately disappointed, but after looking at the aforementioned damage to the case, I found it safely sitting there and put it back together. I can't say that these are "unisex" as they look quite feminine, though I'm sure there are guys who could pull it off effectively and they are quite large sunglasses.

Again, I can't really give an effective review just yet on this item. For the price I'm not expecting much but we'll just have to see.
on May 8, 2016
I love these sunglasses. Everytime mine break (I drop every thing and I'm clumsy) I just come on amazon and order another pair because of how cheap they are.
on November 8, 2011
I saw these glasses and was a little hesitant about ordering them but the price was good and I really needed a pair of brown glasses. I ordered on Tuesday and received them on Friday!!! I was so happy about the quick delivery. The item is exactly as shown, some reviews said there was a white border and mine did not have that, they are gold all the way around. I received the glasses in perfect condition no scratches at all. These are a must buy.
on July 17, 2013
I am very pleased with my purchase not only because the glasses look great but also because I was so impressed by the customer service. After I ordered 2 of these glasses and used them for just a couple of days , I noticed that the lenses were a little loose so I tried to be very careful when I was wearing these glasses . After a few days the lenses fell off.Because I loooove the way they look, I tried to see if maybe I can get them replaced . Within a day I recieved an answer from the costumer service and I was told that they will replace both my glasses and I don't even have to waste me time returning the damaged ones. I was impressed with how fast they responded and sent me the new pairs .
on October 6, 2013
At first, I thought they were too big for me (I'm petite) and I didnt expect to be wearing them much. But after I wore them once, I thought they were so comfortable that I didnt care if they looked too big on me. And now, I think they're pretty stylish and I ordered another pair. I purchased from MyLux Connection and was impressed with their customer service (I contacted them because USPS messed up on my delivery).
Since I had such a good experience with these, a couple of weeks ago I also ordered some other cheaper brand aviators and completely hated those (even though they had lots of posivite reviews).
on June 17, 2013
Bought these glasses on a whim and I'm not disappointed.

PRO:
-Constructed well, although would have liked to seen a black frame with gold trim instead.
-Came in a nice box with a fiber cloth.
-These things are HUGE, classic aviator look.
-Stylish orange tint, 70's yeeeeaaaahh!
-Would buy similar style again.

CON:
-When you wear these and move your head up and down the tint is a tad weird at first but you get used to it very quickly. Contrast of colors. Maybe it's just me as I don't wear glasses all that often, especially tinted ones.
on January 5, 2016
more or less
on July 7, 2013
These are nice shades, especially for the price. I have Ray-Ban aviators but at the cost, I can't afford to buy them often so I wear them sparingly on certain occasions. These I can wear everyday. They are inexpensive but not "cheap". The construction is sturdy and the lenses are effective. They also have a nice style. They are a little larger than most aviators so they look like a cross between Ray-Bans and circa 1970's Elvis shades. I liked them so much, I ordered another pair in black.
on April 3, 2013
This product the best. and the company always ontime..thanks for be honest. I really appreciate that and next time I going to purchase more item.
on July 10, 2011
you can not tell by the picture but this lenses have some white accents on the top of the frame and on the sides... for a moment I thought I got the wrong item but I realized I didn't. is just s glorified picture.

the sunglasses are good anyways, nice shape and a little bigger that the regular aviator glasses.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.