|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 3.4 x 1 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HSC039006|
HOTSYSTEM Door Lock Actuator for Honda Left LH Driver Side 72155-S5P-A11
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
HOTSYSTEM Honda Door Lock Actuator for Driver Side
2002-06 Acura RSX Power Door Lock Actuator for Front Door Driver Side
2003-07 Honda Accord 2 Door Power Door Lock Actuator for Driver Side
2001-05 Honda Civic 2 Door Power Door Lock Actuator for Driver Side
2002-06 Honda CR-V Power Door Lock Actuator for Front Door Driver Side (Japan Built Models)
2003-11 Honda Element Power Door Lock Actuator for Front Door Driver Side
2005-10 Honda Odyssey Power Door Lock Actuator for Front Door Driver Side
2006-08 Honda Pilot Power Door Lock Actuator for Rear Door Driver Side
2003-08 Honda Pilot Power Door Lock Actuator for Front Door Driver Side
1 x oor Lock Actuator
HOTSYSTEM is a registered tradermark, and protected by US Trademark Law. HOTSYSTEM products are sold by authorized sellers only.
HOTSYSTEM devotes to offering safe and smart energy, developing fashionable and creative electronics for global customers, focusing on improving customers' on-line shopping experience.
Worry-free Warranty 3 months worry-free product guarantee for every purchase from HOTSYSTEM
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Here's what I did to install it:
1. Loosen the 3 screws holding the door latch, 2 above and 1 below.
2. Take out the one screw in the armrest, pop out the little panel behind the handle with a small screwdriver and remove the 2 screws there.
3. Push the clip off the bar and remove the handle.
4. Pop out the door panel clips by prying/pulling starting at the bottom.
5. Push the panel up to slide it up and off the door. Disconnect wire from control in panel.
6. Remove one rubber grommet and peel back the plastic from the left.
7. Undo the clips for the door lock and remove the manual lock.
8. Take out the 3 latch screws.
9. Undo the clip on the other side of the bar from the inside handle and slide the bar to the right and remove.
10. Remove the 2 wire clips from the actuator.
11. Undo the clip and push the bar going up from the latch out of the outside door handle clip.
12. Work the latch and actuator assembly out of the car.
13. Replace the actuator and re-install. Pay close attention to how everything goes together, then replace the actuator and reinstall.
Took a little over an hour, esp. working the latch out of the door. I had to temporarily loosen the left window guide.
You MUST have a power impact driver to get the 3 latch screws out. Do not use a hammer impact driver as the sheet metal in the door will bend. Do not try to get it out with a manual Phillips as it won't turn and you'll strip the heads. The only alternative is drilling them out which is a major pain. The driver I use is a PORTER-CABLE 18-Volt Lithium 1/4-in Drive Cordless Impact Driver but anything similar will work if it has enough power; make sure the battery is fully charged.
It operates smoothly and quietly. Note the warranty is only 3 months. I've had other non-OEM ones fail in a year. I'll update this review if there are any issues.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Once I got the old one out, I compared side-by-side, and this is either made...Read more