- Product Dimensions: 16 x 12 x 1.5 inches ; 9.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 9.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00AU2J5LI
- Item model number: HG58904
- Average Customer Review: 128 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #127,101 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
HOUND & GATOS PET FOOD Canned Cat Food
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Animal Protein, 0 Plant Protein, No fillers, Meat by-products, Grains of any kind
- Manufactured in the USA in USDA-inspected facilities
- Complete meal for all life stages
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
100% Animal Protein, 0 Plant Protein, No fillers, Meat by-products, Grains of any kind, Manufactured in the USA in USDA-inspected facilities. Complete meal for all life stages.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
This item HOUND & GATOS PET FOOD Chicken Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5 oz., 24-Pack
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Avalanche Brands||Amazon.com||Monster Pets|
|Age Range Description||adult||All Stages, Kitten, Young Adult, Adult, Senior||adult;kitten;senior||adult||adult;senior||adult;kitten;senior|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 16 x 1.5 in||10.25 x 13.75 x 2 in||2.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 in||10.3 x 13.8 x 2 in||9 x 12 x 4 in||2.5 x 10.75 x 4 in|
|Item Weight||9.35 lbs||4.1 lbs||4.5 lbs||5.5 ounces||9.75 lbs||2.16 lbs|
|Size||5.5 oz.||5.5 oz. Cans (Case of 12)||3-Ounce Can (Pack of 24)||5.5 oz. Cans (Case of 12)||13-Ounce Can (Pack of 12)||Pack of 12|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Don't buy a 24 pack before you try it.
I'm a little disconcerted though by its brown color, which is indicative of spoilage that occurs before the salmon parts get rendered in kettles. The salmon parts could've been laying around for awhile after the fillets were removed. I knew someone who drove a waste truck from a salmon cannery to a rendering plant on Kodiak Island. The trucks are not refrigerated and it takes a while to fill the truck before it's driven to the rendering plant. He said that the truck really stunk of rotten salmon parts.