The #1 Beststeller in the Category Reproductive Medicine! Revised und updated in July 2017 to explain the most recent advances in reproductive medicine and answer the most frequently asked questions!
How to Improve Egg Quality: The Smart Way to Get Pregnant is packed with tons of recent research on improving egg quality and fertility of women over thirty-five. Written by a PhD cell biologist, dedicated to the most special kind of cells: your eggs. The book is full of real-life examples and gives you a toolbox necessary to improve your egg quality in easy-to-follow steps and within a realistic time frame of three to six months.Do you hear your biological clock ticking?
If you care about your fertility or are waiting impatiently to get pregnant, How to Improve Egg Quality: The Smart Way to Get Pregnant
contains the information you need to be aware of.
If you are over 30 OR undergoing fertility treatments, it might be the best investment you will ever make in your future family.
The author of the blog http://www.paleo-mama.com on improving fertility for women over 35 and a scientist specializing in vitamins and hormones, Darja Wagner PhD presents to you a book packed with tons of cutting-edge research from recent years, but written in simple English and in an easy to read format.
- Did you know that the quality of a woman’s eggs is the single largest factor contributing to delays in getting pregnant as women become older? Missing facts on how to slow down your biological clock and improve your chances to get pregnant can destroy your dreams.
- Which foods are scientifically proven to be the best for increasing fertility?
- How exactly can you employ CoQ10, vitamin D, and DHEA to improve egg quality?
- How do you find out how many eggs you have left?
- How to deal with emotional and communication issues while you are waiting to get pregnant?
- Which lifestyle interventions are most likely to improve your chances of conceiving?
- What are the important things you must know about conception, implantation, and the aging of your ovaries, which only a scientist can help you understand?
- What is it that women don’t know and doctors don’t tell?
Reading How to Improve Egg Quality: The Smart Way to Get Pregnant is likely to save you a lot of time. The author combines her personal experience with research from various scattered sources: scientific journals, the Internet, fertility forums and books, to give you the essence and essential facts in a way which is easy to understand and to act upon.
This book is written for women who don’t have much time to waste.
It gets straight to the point, putting scientific vocabulary in plain language. Even those who are familiar or dealing professionally with this topic are sure to learn new specific facts and get advice on how the reproductive potential of aging women can be developed to its full potential. Instantly available to read on your Kindle or PC.
Darja Wagner, PhD is a scientist specializing in vitamins and hormones. She is the author of the blog http://www.improvefertilitynaturally.com, where she addresses fertility and getting pregnant for women of advanced reproductive age. She lives in Berlin with her husband and two sons.