HOW TO TALK DIRTY: The Original "How To Talk Dirty Guide" Includes 505 Examples of Sexting, Phone Sex, Hardcore & Kinky Sex Ideas Plus More 3rd Edition, Kindle Edition
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Page numbers are just like the physical edition
- Length: 86 pages
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
- Page Flip: Enabled
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Thousands of books are eligible, including current and former best sellers.
- Look for the Kindle MatchBook icon on print and Kindle book detail pages of qualifying books. You can also see more Kindle MatchBook titles here or look up all of your Kindle MatchBook titles here.
- Read the Kindle edition on any Kindle device or with a free Kindle Reading App.
- Print edition must be purchased new and sold by Amazon.com.
- Gifting of the Kindle edition at the Kindle MatchBook price is not available.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 80 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This guide is a great guide for couples who are dating or married. It helps the reader with things that can help spice up the bedroom. Every women who has been married for 10+ years knows that after a while the relationship in the bedroom goes south and you need something to spice it up. Sometimes all it takes is a few dirty words and sometimes it takes toys and movies. I would recommend this book if your sex life is in a slump and you need some pick me ups. This is an open and honest discussion about sex and how to fix it.
Intimacy is a big thing in relationships that always takes a back seat when you have kids, work or other things and before you know it you stop having sex altogether. Some women fantasize about someone else while being intimate. I have even heard some women read while their partner gets his orgasm. This book will help those couples come to understand that every relationship needs intimacy and that does not mean sex but holding each other talking to each other and most important understanding each other.