HOW TO TALK DIRTY: The Original "How To Talk Dirty Guide" Includes 505 Examples of Sexting, Phone Sex, Hardcore & Kinky Sex Ideas Plus More 3rd Edition, Kindle Edition
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Page numbers are just like the physical edition
- Length: 86 pages
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
- Page Flip: Enabled
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Thousands of books are eligible, including current and former best sellers.
- Look for the Kindle MatchBook icon on print and Kindle book detail pages of qualifying books. You can also see more Kindle MatchBook titles here or look up all of your Kindle MatchBook titles here.
- Read the Kindle edition on any Kindle device or with a free Kindle Reading App.
- Print edition must be purchased new and sold by Amazon.com.
- Gifting of the Kindle edition at the Kindle MatchBook price is not available.
The 30 Best Self Help Books
This list reflects books that have saved lives and have sold millions of copies. Learn more on AbeBooks.com
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
The author talks about building intimacy and feeling comfortable with your man. When she refers to intimacy she isn't necessarily referring to sex. She stresses the importance of getting to know someone and letting them get to know you. She also appreciates that not everybody is going to be able to start using real hard core language, plus she emphasises that it's not just what you say but how you say it. A whisper in his ear with something quite mild can have the desired affect. Especially if you are shy, because let's face it not everybody is going to be comfortable or confident to start with.
This is a useful guide to anyone who might be interested or feel that they might need a little help. The author does offer suggestions, but also gives tips on how to look elsewhere for help. Although this book is aimed at a female audience, personally I think men could benefit from reading the techniques described in this as well.
The author immediately addresses the issue of "good dirty talk", which is something I believe you can do, still spice things up (a LOT), and avoid the stigma of negative or demeaning dirty talk.
This book is VERY comprehensive, which I also appreciate when I'm purchasing a book, regardless of the price. I am not a fan of writers that cover one topic briefly in order to get people to buy additional books on the same topic. You don't have to worry about that here.
I think this is a great resource for writers, too. I'm a contemporary romance (probably bordering on erotica) author, and honestly I think she covered this topic so well that it will be a resource for me going forward.
She covers "why", the importance of intimacy (which I love), ideas, how to set the stage, and then yes - specifics. :)
This is an excellent book/resource on this topic!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Sexual Health > General
- Books > Parenting & Relationships
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Books > Self-Help > Sex
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Sex