|Screen Size||23.8 Inches|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920x1080|
|Memory Speed||2133 MHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel Integrated Graphics|
|Wireless Type||802.11bgn, 802.11a|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
HP All in One Desktop 23.8 Inch Full HD (1920x1080), 6th gen Intel Core i3-6100T processor, 3.2 Ghz, 8GB Ram, 1TB HDD,DVD Burner, WiFi/HDMI/Webcam, Win 10, Included Keyboard and Mouse
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 6th generation Intel Core i3-6100T processor, 3.2GHz; Intel HD Graphics 530
- 23.8" widescreen Full HD IPS WLED-backlit display (1920 x 1080 Resolution), Non Touch
- 1 TB 7200RPM SATA hard drive, 8 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM memory (2x4 GB)
- 4 x USB Ports (2 x 2.0 , 2 x 3.0), HDMI Out, Ultra Slim-tray SuperMulti DVD Burner
- Include HP USB Wired Keyboard and Wired Optical Mouse, Wireless LAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1x1) and Bluetooth 4.0
Buy this product as Renewed and save $999.34 from the regular price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pro: Great single thread speed. At 3.2ghz, the normal day to day work should be handled pretty easily and smoothly. The need for turbo-boost is not barely there since the speed at stock is pretty decent already.
Con: some users complain about the slowness, which I think is related to two factors:
1. the computer has to download lots of windows updates, since they tend to run in the background, it make you feel the computer is slow
2. the computer does come with some unneeded software, at least to me
It only has two physical cores (and 4 threads), so it may struggle with multi-threaded workloads.
But all in all, with a core3 at 3.2ghz, dual channal DDR4 memory, the computer itself is not slow. Instead, it's a pretty fast computer.