|Screen Size||15.6 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1366x768|
|Processor||1.4 GHz Celeron E1200|
|RAM||4 GB DIMM|
|Hard Drive||320 GB mechanical_hard_drive|
|Graphics Coprocessor||AMD Radeon HD 7310|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||3|
HP 2000-2b10NR 15.6-Inch Laptop
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Its very fast and picture quality is amazing. I love that it has an HDMI output. My only computer only had VGA. The difference in streaming video on the computer and onto the tv is amazing.
Windows 8 is taking a little while to get used to. I was using Windows 7 previously but I'm starting to get the hang of it.
The laptop is light weight, sleek and the keyboard feels good on your hands. Overall I def recommend this product. I think everyone will love it!
Used exclusively for work to demonstrate videos and photos to customers... play internet radio. It's fast enough with adequate memory and speed for what I use it for. Arrived on time (Prime is worth getting if you use Amazon a lot pay over $80 in shipping a year).
This is my 2nd HP and the other (HP G6) is still doing fine (8GB RAM)... I upgraded to 8GB RAM through Crucial [dot ]com and it runs over 12 hours a day and has been doing so since Fall of 2011. This model (4GB RAM) is capable of 8GB RAM for even better performance. Note that this comes with Windows 8 and I think runs better than my G6 where I upgraded from Win 7.
Get these 2 modules:
or Kingston or Corsair... all available from Amazon.com
Open the access area... battery compartment or entire bottom of the laptop, locate where the RAM slot is, remove the existing module by pressing down on the retaining clips, remove the module, get the new module and line up the notch in the row of metal pins at the bottom of your module with the key in the SODIMM slot on your motherboard. (If the notch doesn't line up right away, flip your module around and try it the other way. It doesn't matter which side of your module has the black chips or the stickers on it. The important thing is to line up the notch.)
Hold the module at a 45-degree angle to the slot and slide it into place. No more than 1/16" of the gold contacts should be showing when the module is properly seated in the slot.
FEATURE: DDR3 PC3-10600, DDR3 PC3-12800
SPECS FOR RAM: NON-ECC * DDR3-1333 * 1.35V * 512Meg x 64
less than three months later the speakers stopped working and the system crashed. i thought i purchased a new system.
when i contacted the seller etrador2008 i was told to contact hp directly.
i will never purchase anything from etrador2008 again and i advise others to do the same.
1. 15" screen is not a bad size. Not the largest you can get, but this makes the unit a compact size.
2. Not really what you'd want for gaming due to the processor but I don't do any gaming.
3. Screen: Has a 15 inch screen, maximum screen resolution 1366 X 768 pixels
4. Memory: 4 GB DIMM. Not a lot--simply sufficient (esp if all you do is internet, email, some documents in Word and a few spreadsheets) Not expandable
5. CPU Processor: AMD Celeron E1200 1.4 GHz processor. This is a low-end processor which is why it's not great for gaming but you won't notice any problems with basic tasks. You WILL notice it if you do multi-tasking (open a few windows and run several programs simultaneously--or load in a number of photos to Photoshop Elements for editing--or try to edit a video. Then you'll see the issue with a slower processor.)
6. Size: Compact. If you travel a lot, and what you do is access internet, make PowerPoint slides, this is great for the carryon. It's about 14 by 19 inches and 3 inches thick. Not the thinnest around but compact. Weighs about 5 lbs.
7.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It works okay, but it's slow. I wouldn't buy again. Kind of disappointed in HP. I've owned HP products before and I've never been disappointed until now.Published 11 months ago by Meagan
I received it very soon in perfect condictions.Published 17 months ago by José Gregorio Da Costa M.
I work as a repair technician for a PC repair business. I get this laptop all the time. In the past year alone, about 80% of my repairs are HP laptops just like this one. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Trevor M.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated Laptops in our Laptop Reviews.