|Screen Size||34 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||3440x1440 pixels|
|Processor||2.9 GHz 8032|
|RAM||16 GB DDR4|
|Hard Drive||1000 GB Hybrid Drive|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||4 GB|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||4|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
HP ENVY 34-inch Curved All-in-One Computer, Intel Core i7-7700T, 16GB RAM, 1TB hard drive, 256GB SSD, Windows 10 (34-b010, Silver)
|Price:||$1,894.26 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$105.73 (5%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Why buy: An ultra-thin, curved All-in-One with immersive sound and an integrated privacy camera.
- Processor: 7th generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700T Processor, Quad-Core, 2.90GHz; Fast, responsive performance and more natural, intuitive interactions with your PC.
- Video graphics: AMD Radeon RX 460 with 4 GB GDDR5 dedicated memory; Smooth gaming on the latest titles and most popular eSports games.
- Display: 34-inch curved diagonal widescreen ultra wide QHD LED backlit Micro Edge (3440x1440); 5 million pixels of captivating definition, Technicolor Color Certified.
- Memory: 16 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM; Designed to run more efficiently and more reliably at faster speeds.
- Hard drive and solid-state drive: 1 TB 7200RPM SATA and 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2; Store files directly on your PC to access them quickly.
- More productive. Windows 10 is the best for bringing ideas forward and getting things done.
- Keyboard and mouse: Comes with the HP Premium Lifestyle Wireless Keyboard with volume control and optical mouse.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
Complete security. No compromises.
Windows delivers comprehensive security with more built-in security features, safe authentication and ongoing updates to help protect against current and future threats. All delivered at no extra cost.
Start fast. Finish first.
Windows is the best for bringing ideas forward and getting things done. Double-down on your productivity with great ways to get organized, capture ideas, and make things happen.
Windows lets you be you.
Cortana is your truly personal digital assistant who becomes more useful every day in helping you get things done.
Beautifully designed. Powerfully built.
Windows devices lead the way with the fastest processors, longest-lasting batteries, and highest-res displays.
|Learn more||Currently viewing|
|Quad HD: View ultra-sharp details and captivating definition||✓||✓|
|Touchscreen: Easily tap, touch, and swipe, right on your screen||✓|
|Webcam: See who you're talking to with a built-in webcam||✓||✓|
|Wireless networking: Connect and share via an existing wireless network||✓||✓|
|Bluetooth connectivity: Sync to mobile devices and print wirelessly||✓||✓|
|Audio by Bang & Olufsen: Rich, authentic sound for music, videos, and games||✓||✓|
|Technicolor Color Certified: Watch movies in true-to-life color||✓||✓|
|Learn more||Learn more||Learn more||Learn more||Learn more||Learn more|
|Why buy||Sleek design complements your favorite device, and fits comfortably anywhere||Lightweight, compact design allows these speakers to fit nearly anywhere||Charges most HP laptops with up to 17.3-inch diagonal screen size, a tablet, and a smartphone||1 month of 24/7 support for any brand of PC or tablet||The world's smallest all-in-one printer for home||Two-sided printing at up to 9 pages per minute|
|2.4GHz wireless connection reliably keeps you hooked up||Turn up the volume with 2.4 watts of clear, crisp stereo sound output||Provides a full charge to most HP laptops, charges a tablet up to three times, and a smartphone up to 10 times||Receive friendly one-on-one expert assistance over the phone or by protected remote computer access||Half the size and all the features of a typical all-in-one printer||Professional color prints at up to half the cost per page of laser|
|Up to 16 months of life on a single AA battery||Strict HP standards and guidelines ensure long-lasting quality||With power priority, you control the order in which your devices charge||Enjoy worry-free and accessible expertise to solve your toughest tech issues||Easy mobile printing from your smartphone or tablet||Easy mobile printing from your smartphone or tablet|
|USB powered so you can enjoy your music anywhere, without worrying about where to plug in||Organized inter-pocket cable routing eliminates tangles||Print vivid color photos and everyday documents affordably with Original HP ink cartridges||Quickly scan, copy, and fax with the 35-page two-sided automatic document feeder|
|Deep bass and crystal-clear treble with a 20Hz–20KHz frequency range||A built-in heat sensor monitors backpack temperature and adjusts accordingly|
Compare to similar items
This item HP ENVY 34-inch Curved All-in-One Computer, Intel Core i7-7700T, 16GB RAM, 1TB hard drive, 256GB SSD, Windows 10 (34-b010, Silver)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$24.69|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Eluktronics||MichaelElectronics2 (No Tax Anywhere)||Speedy Mobile||MichaelElectronics2 (No Tax Anywhere)|
|RAM Size||16 GB||16 GB||12 GB||12 GB||2 GB|
|Processor Series||8032||Intel Core i7||Intel Core i7||Core i7-2600||Intel Core i7|
|Processor (CPU) Manufacturer||Intel||Intel®||Intel||Intel||Intel|
|Processor Speed||2.9 GHz||2.9 GHz||2.8 GHz||2.8 GHz||2.8 GHz|
|Screen Size||34 in||34 in||34 in||34 in||34 in|
|Graphics Coprocessor||—||—||shared||geforce gtx 960||NVIDIA|
|Graphics Description||Dedicated||AMD® Radeon RX460||NVIDIA-GEFORCEGTX960A||dedicated||dedicated|
|Hard-Drive Size||1,000 GB||2.25 TB||1,024 GB||1 TB||128 GB|
|Hardware Platform||PC||All-In-One Desktop||PC||PC||PC|
|Item Dimensions||7.87 x 32.09 x 18.03 in||18.03 x 32.08 x 7.87 in||26.58 x 6.63 x 18.37 in||—||6.63 x 36.57 x 18.37 in|
|Item Weight||25.79 lbs||—||29.77 lbs||30 lbs||29.76 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 10||Windows 10 Professional||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10|
From the craftsmanship of its ultra-thin, curved micro-edge display to every one of its almost five million pixels-transcend the realm of home entertainment with an immersive experience unlike any other.
Top Customer Reviews
* It's pretty fast. I was worried it might be slower than my old i7 box - benchmarks say my old CPU and this machine's CPU are virtually identical in performance - but the Envy feels much faster and smoother most of the time, even driving this huge monitor.
* Boot times are remarkably fast. I haven't had a computer that booted this fast since my old Atari ST back in '87.
* It uses a LOT less power. I think the old i7 was a 70 or 90 watt part - this one's more like 30 watts.
* It's much less cluttered. I'm in a small apartment and was tired at looking at the tangle of cables snaking out of my old desktop, and the tangle of cables leading into my two monitors.
* The wifi in this machine is so fast it isn't much slower than wired Ethernet, so I don't need to leave it plugged into my network. That's another cable gone.
* HP didn't load too much junk software onto the unit.
* Windows 10 is a huge improvement over 8, and seems stabler and more secure than 7 (although I'm not sure I love the UI changes).
* You can use the monitor as a monitor for another device. I use it with the Mac Air I bring home from work, which drives it perfectly. It's so huge it's like having two 27" monitors connected - a huge productivity booster. Even if I decide to replace the machine a few years down the road, I should still be able to keep using the monitor.
* It seems more stable than many all-in-ones, like the iMac, which are often prone to tipping over. The slab-like base of the unit will hopefully keep it from being accidentally knocked over.
* The keyboard. It looks beautiful and I don't really mind the feel, but they compromised the layout to get the size down. The delete key is especially poorly-placed. It's a pity, because with just a couple of tweaks I think the keyboard would be perfect - I really appreciate the small size since my desktop is cramped. It's wireless but not Bluetooth (unfortunately), and has no user-accessible batteries (it's rechargeable over USB). It does seem very well-made, so hopefully it'll last. The receiver must be built into the computer but I don't think it works with other HP wireless keyboards, which seems like kind of a waste if you decide to swap out the keyboard.
* The mouse is a total piece of junk. A $2000 "stylish" machine should ship with a much better mouse. Sorry. Again, the receiver is built-in to the computer.
* The noise. This is the shocker to me - it's far from silent. In normal use it just makes a fairly unobtrusive whirring noise from its internal cooling fan, but if you play any kind of 3D graphics game on it - even an older title - the fan whips into high gear and the system gets very noisy. I'm also worried about dust and lint getting sucked into this machine's innards - there doesn't appear to be any easy way into the system, so I have no idea how I'm going to clean it out. I wish they'd made the base an inch or two wider to accommodate a larger heatsink and superior, quieter cooling solution. A BIOS update did resolve an issue with the fan ramping up and down seemingly at random, but hasn't resolved the fundamental issue with the system's cooling - it's just too noisy at idle.
* The power brick. The power supply is external and while the brick is cosmetically not too bad, it's pretty big and connects to the system with a custom cable. If anything should happen to the brick or the cable you're probably going to be looking at a pretty expensive repair, and it makes the system a little less sleek than it would be otherwise. Again, adding an inch or three to the width of the base might have left enough room to accommodate an internal supply. Also, the connector to the computer is a fairly long plug that sticks straight out the back - it should be an angled connector that hugs the back, because right now it effectively adds a couple of inches to the depth of the base unit.
* The USB 3 ports are all stuck on the back. There's a USB C port, but only one, and that's on the side. I'd prefer it if at least one of the USB 3 ports was on the side, and it might be better if the lone USB C port was in back.
* People are overhyping the sound quality of this system. It isn't bad, but it isn't incredible, either. The bass is still pretty anemic, though at least it has some unlike most all-in-ones. It can however play crazy loud for an all-in-one. I think they might have been better served if they'd taken a design cue from the 20th anniversary Mac and combined the external power supply with a subwoofer. With the base unit relegated to producing higher frequencies, I think this thing could sound really good.
In fact, the computer reminds me a bit of the 20th anniversary Mac, probably because of its dark grey color scheme and tiny keyboard.
Still, in spite of the drawbacks I think this is - by far - the best all-in-one computer anybody has made, and I hope it does well for HP, because if you tweaked it a bit (and got the price down 10-20%) I think it would be the ideal system for folks who need a desktop but don't have extreme performance requirements.
Don't care for the volume control, and connections on back are difficult to reach -
obviously designed that way for appearance purposes.
I plugged a Roku into the HDMI on the back, and was a little surprised that
Roku would not let me set the display to 4K (had to use 1080P), but that
may be a Roku issue because high monitor resolution should allow it.
Note: I pay extra to be a Netflix 4K user.