Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 98 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 111 reviews
on February 24, 2014
I have had this up and running for a week now and it has been great. It resplaced a old family Dell 8700. Graphics are great on it (even without HDMI). Bluetooth mouse and keyboard work great and are really responsive. I don't notice any lag when you start typing and have not touched the keyboard in forever. Tons of USB ports. It was a really great deal for the for the CPU and graphics card alone. It has Beats audio all over it but it sounds like any other computer. Beats just has their own app on he computer. Love it and it was a great deal.
on March 10, 2014
All aspects of the transaction was truly outstanding...the computer arrived exactly on schedule and was ready to setup right out of the box. I am very impressed with Windows 8.1 and I found the tutorials to be extremely helpful...great computer and Great Amazon Service!!
on April 3, 2014
Question feedback on site for product said that wireless keyboard and mouse are included but when I got the product it had only the cheaper wired USB version. The product manual on HP website for the HP Envy even says that it comes with a wireless key board and mouse. But it is not listed at all under product specs which was unusual. When I tried to call Amazon customer service about it, you would have to return the whole order (desktop and accessories) to get it corrected. And most likely it will be the same thing. I wish that the site made this more clear. Somewhat frustrating and unexpected.
88 comments| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 6, 2014
I loved this PC right out of the box with it's beautiful, sleek, modern design. The glowing red accents give it an eerie look of power. it's been over a week since I received this PC and I have yet to hit a stumble in it's operation. The processor is strong enough to run games and the expandable RAM gives you room for improvement. Windows 8.1 has a very easy learning curve and took me maybe 2 days to get it down pat. The only negatives I have encountered thus far is the amount of updating the PC requires out of the box (give yourself a couple hours) and the amount of unwanted software HP puts on the unit. All and all, I would recommend this PC to everyone. It's also an added bonus that it is $150 cheaper on Amazon than the local big box electronics retailer.
on September 1, 2014
I've had this about a week now and I love this! I edit short HD videos quite often and my old laptop couldn't quite keep up. I was seriously worried about all the negative complaints saying they got the 700-200 instead, or didn't get the wireless keyboard or DOA, but I had nothing to worry about! This is great for playing games and editing videos. It doesn't make any fan noise at all even when processing a ton of data. It won't break a sweat at day-to-day browsing like just going on Facebook, YouTube, checking emails or using MS Word. By far the best computer for the price.

Pros: Connects through WiFi so I don't need a super long Ethernet cord, a ton of USB ports, power button on top (revolutionary), additional drive and bays open, no fan noise, turns on incredibly fast thanks to Win8, good looking compared to some desktops, overall fairly well built.

The cons are quite limited. I do like the wireless keyboard and mouse, but I don't like the idea that the batteries could die at any time and you have to keep extra batteries on hand. The exterior looks beautiful but the glossy black panels are unbelievably flimsy and the panel you slide down to reveal the SD card slots and 4 USB inputs actually squeaks when it slides. I also want to put the "Beats Audio" in the con column because there isn't an internal speaker so what good is it?! They made it sound awesome but they put in very fine print on the leaflet that speakers are sold separately. Thankfully I already had a great stereo system that works with a PC.

I'll update this later if the computer slows down after time, but so far I definitely give it 5 stars!
on May 30, 2014
Received on time. PC was packed like a new computer. I replaced a PC I had for years. I and Microsoft couldnt fix it. So I gave up. The reviews on this PC were good for me. Setup and installation of old software was uneventful. I had no problems at all. Installed secondary drives. SATA and SSD with no problems whatsoever. I know this PC is not top of the line but it will do for me. Only problem was using my old Logitech Mouse, Keyboard combo that I dearly loved. New PC did not have proper connections for it. So will have to be satisfied with those included. Some say they got wired keyboard and mouse but I didnt. Just simple but adequate mouse and keyboard. I will probably replace sometime in the future. Also want to add DVD drive but find not enough internal cables. I will try to figure this out......................Dont like one drive.............
Good buy and would recommend this PC to others.
on October 13, 2014
I bought this computer to replace the previous one with Vista OS. I am very pleased with all aspects of performance of the computer. The installation and setup was quick and easy. My incoming signal is via Ethernet and my hookup to a printer is via USB. I followed the pictorial guide lines by plugging things together and the computer did its job and did not have to ask me what I was doing. The mouse and the keyboard are wireless as advertized.
I like the features of the MS 8.1 OS. I easily installed several programs such as updated versions of Word and Photo Shop. I also activated Windows Live Mail which comes with MS 8.1 OS.
I like the speed and effortless operation of the computer. It has not frozen, whereas my previous computer did.
I recommend this computer and its general product line.
on July 28, 2014
Purchased 2 and we love this computer! After reading all the reviews I thought I would hate windows 8.1 but it's really not bad at all-reminds me of a tablet! ;-) daughter loves the graphics. I might get a touch screen later but I'm not sure how I feel about that yet. I like that I can upgrade if I need to.
on July 5, 2014
Before purchasing a new desktop I spent way too much time doing research. I wanted a pc that could play some of the latest games that I was interested in. I asked people who owned this product whether it was capable of gaming but did not get a response. I took a chance on this computer and I'm glad I did. I am able to play every game I have purchased so far on ultra or high settings. To be more specific the games I bought are Fallout New Vegas and Skyrim on Steam. I was afraid about the integrated graphics, but I know I can upgrade both that and my power supply if my gaming needs demand it. For what I play though this pc is great and I am more than happy with the purchase.
on August 6, 2014
I had initial issues with the screens freezing up as I would go between web pages. Come to find out it was Internet Explorer that was causing the issues. I am now using Google Chrome and it is providing me seamless web surfing and it is lighting fast. I am very happy with this purchase.