|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.8 x 4.7 x 1.1 inches|
|Item model number||C4810A|
|Material Type||Not Applicable|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||C4810A|
|National Stock Number||7025-01-556-1678|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
HP 11 Black Original Printhead (C4810A)
|Price:||$59.90 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HP 11 ink printheads work with: HP Business Inkjet 2800, 1000, 1100, 1200, 2300, 2600, cp1700.
- HP Designjet 10, 20, 50, 100, 120, 70, 100, 111, 500, 510, 800, 815, 820. HP Officejet 9110, 9120, 9130. HP Officejet Pro K850, K850dn.
- Up to 2x more prints with Original HP ink vs refill cartridges.
- Original HP ink cartridges: genuine ink for your HP printer.
- What's in the box: New Original HP 11 printhead (C4810A)
- Color: Black
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
HP 11 Black Original Printhead (C4810A). HP 11 ink printheads work with: HP Business Inkjet 2800, 1000, 1100, 1200, 2300, 2600, cp1700. HP Designjet 10, 20, 50, 100, 120, 70, 100, 111, 500, 510, 800, 815, 820. HP Officejet 9110, 9120, 9130. HP Officejet Pro K850, K850dn. . Up to 2x more prints with Original HP ink vs refill cartridges. Original HP ink cartridges are specially designed to work with your printer to consistently deliver standout results throughout the life of your cartridge. Ensure that your printing is right the first time and every time with HP printer ink: 11 ink. What's in the box: New Original HP 11 printhead (C4810A) Color: Black.
From the Manufacturer
The HP 11 Black Printhead is designed to deliver exceptional speed and print quality using ultra-small ink drop technology. The printhead contains a smart chip that optimizes print quality and monitors printhead health. The HP 11 Black Printhead is easy to maintain: simply replace worn printhead for uninterrupted clear, sharp output.
The printer driver will give you a warning if your printhead is about to fail. You will then be able to purchase a replacement printhead before the print quality begins to deteriorate.
- Built-in smart chip for outstanding print quality without guesswork
- Wide printhead with more nozzles for extra-fast printing
- Ultimate photo and line quality, thanks to ultra small ink drop size and HP Color Layering Technology
- Works as a modular system with HP 10 black ink cartridges and HP 11 or HP 82 color ink cartridges
Legal DisclaimerItem is new and unopened. Please note that returns shipping is at the buyer's expense. Returns will be assessed a 20% restocking fee.
Compare to similar items
|Price||$59.90||Add to cart to see price. Why?||Add to cart to see price. Why?||Add to cart to see price. Why?||Add to cart to see price. Why?||See price in cart|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$8.59|
|Sold By||Name Brand Ink N Toner||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Toners4u|
|Color||Black||Magenta||Yellow||Cyan||Yellow||HY Pigment Black|
|Item Dimensions||4.7 x 3.8 x 1.1 in||4.6 x 3.8 x 1 in||4.5 x 1 x 5.75 in||4.5 x 1 x 5.75 in||5.25 x 5.25 x 1 in||5 x 1.5 x 5.5 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I realize ink can be costly, but if you skimp on the quality of ink that you use it will cost
you much more by having to replace your printer. I use HP Business Inkjet 2800 which
costs several hundred dollars. To replace this printer because of cheap ink or refurbished
cartridges would be a disaster.