Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $23.79 shipping
HP Officejet 6000 Wireless Color Inkjet Printer (C9295A#B1H)
|Price:||$452.22 + $14.14 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Up to 32 ppm black and 28 ppm color using individual ink tanks
- Up to 40% less energy consumption than laser
- Up to 40% lower cpp than laser
- Built-in wireless networking and automatic two-sided printing
- Uses HP 920 Series ink cartridges
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item HP Officejet 6000 Wireless Color Inkjet Printer (C9295A#B1H)
HP OfficeJet 4650 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink ready (F1J03A)
|Price||$452.22||Add to cart to see price. Why?||$393.39||$52.83||$679.84||$96.00|
|Shipping||$14.14||FREE Shipping||$18.59||FREE Shipping||$22.42||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||printers-4-less||Amazon.com||janson118||Triplenet Pricing||QuikShipUSA||Deals On Broadway|
|Color||Black/White||Black||Black/White||Black||Black||OJ Pro 6968|
|Printer Connectivity Type||Wireless;USB||USB; Wi-Fi||Wireless;USB||Wi-Fi; USB; Ethernet||Wireless;USB||USB; Ethernet; Wireless|
|Item Dimensions||18.03 x 22.9 x 6.45 in||7.5 x 14.53 x 17.53 in||18.3 x 15.31 x 6.45 in||18.27 x 15.16 x 5.73 in||23.86 x 16.77 x 11.54 in||18.26 x 15.35 x 9 in|
|Item Weight||12.1 lbs||17.53 lbs||10.56 lbs||11.22 lbs||30.8 lbs||17.7 lbs|
|B&W Pages per Minute||32 pages_per_minute||9.5 pages_per_minute||32 pages_per_minute||29 pages_per_minute||33 pages_per_minute||30 pages_per_minute|
|Media Size Maximum||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||13 x 19 inch||8.5 x 14 inch|
|Operating System||—||Windows, Mac||—||Windows, Mac||—||Windows, Mac, Linux|
|Print Media Type||—||Paper (plain)||Envelopes, Paper (plain), Transparencies, Card stock||Envelopes, Paper (plain), Glossy photo paper||Envelopes, Labels, Paper (plain), Transparencies, Card stock||Envelopes, Paper (plain)|
|Additional Features||wireless||Auto-Document Feeder||network-ready||Network-Ready||color, wireless, Copying, scanning, Fax||Instant Ink ready|
If you want fast, affordable, wireless printing, plus direct photo printing, check out the HP Officejet 6000 Wireless Color Inkjet Printer. Make you printer available on a small home or office wired Ethernet network that mixes PCs and notebooks Set up fast - there's no need for additional hardware or software with the built-in Ethernet Enjoy the convenience of wireless printing when you plug the printer networking cable into a wireless router (sold separately).
From the Manufacturer
If you want fast, affordable, wireless printing, plus direct photo printing, check out the HP Officejet 6000 Wireless Color Inkjet Printer. Make you printer available on a small home or office wired Ethernet network that mixes PCs and notebooks Set up fast - there's no need for additional hardware or software with the built-in Ethernet Enjoy the convenience of wireless printing when you plug the printer networking cable into a wireless router (sold separately). Step up from the OJ 6000 base product and get wireless connectivity and automatic two-sided printing. What's in the Box: HP Officejet 6000 Printer; Print Head Assembly; HP 920 Black Officejet Ink Cartridge (approx. 420 pages); HP 920 Cyan Officejet Ink Cartridge, HP 920 Magenta Officejet Ink Cartridge, HP 920 Magenta Officejet Ink Cartridge: composite yield (approx. 300 pages); power supply; power cord; setup poster; Firewall booklet; safety and warranty guide; CD-ROMs (for software). [Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included cartridge is used to start up the printer.
Top customer reviews
After searching around a bit, I found this printer, and it seemed to be a good value. Setup was easy and it seemed to work flawlessly with her Apple laptop. But after printing 19 pages of black and white text only, the printer stopped working, and required the replacement of two of the three color cartridges. So I purchased the XL versions of these cartridges for $90. She was able to then print somewhere between 90-100 pages of black text only. Nothing in color was ever printed, no photos, clip art, colored text, etc. Again the printer stopped working and required replacement of color cartridges.
I find this very sad, since I had great respect for the Hewlett-Packard name, especially in the printer world. My lab in grad school had an HP Laserjet II that was a complete workhorse, and cranked out great quality prints year after year. But alas, things change, and now I know I will never purchase anything with the HP brand on it ever again. We replace the HP with a Brother Laser printer, and have gotten through 3 reams (1500 pages)and working on the fourth, on a thirty dollar cartridge, and it is still going strong.
Ink usage on these models is reasonable, and replacement cartirdges are among the lowest priced units available. The WiFi functions, and firmware are robust and once attached to your network, no other configuration is needed, unlike other brands and models that require constant reconnection/reconfiguration of the WiFi system.
Overall, I am very happy with these printers and have been for several years now.
I also use this model at home. =)
2. My installation gripe was that the guide sheet gave, for example, detailed instructions on how to remove the tape (!!!), but did not show what each button/light represents. There are icons on the machine, but they can be interpreted in different ways. More detailed explanation on installing parts would have been helpful: e.g., "cartridge tabs need some force to break off," "the printhead should be in the_______position to install cartridges."
3. Because of default settings, my first printed pages went flying across the room because I had forgotten to pull out the tray. I don't require speedy printing, but it does a great job there.
4. The printed page looks very good. I also use a formatted letterhead for my personal stationery, with chosen fonts, and it looks professional. Because I have an Epson photo printer, I use the HP only for occasional 4x6 family photos; the color is very good.
5. What I miss most is the attached flip-over tray my previous HP5850 had that holds the printed pages. This was probably a cost-cutting decision. I now have to wiggle this loose tray off to change paper and envelopes because it's impossible to see under it.
6. If you can forgive the noisy huff-and-puff machincations this printer makes after it prints, it's a serviceable friend.
Most recent customer reviews
I bought this printer more than six years ago at the electronic egg site for $59.Read more