Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

• Customer Reviews

on February 7, 2016
I just purchased this ink and today I am having to reorder the black. It didn't even work for a couple days before it shows up as no ink. I was so shocked that at first I thought for sure it had to be the printer.....no it was a faulty black ink. I paid way too much money for this package not to feel ripped off.
9 people found this helpful
on November 18, 2017
These cartridges did NOT show up in "sealed retail boxes!" as indicated in the product description. Instead, the four cartridges arrived loose in a padded mailing envelope. They were shrink-wrapped/sealed, but I question if they are "Genuine HP XL OEM Product!" also as mentioned in the product description.

Skeptical from the start, I unwrapped and installed the cartridges. NONE OF THEM WORKED! After making certain all packaging was removed from the cartridges and checking that they were seated correctly in the printer, I tried again. No Luck -- the printer has returned the same error message 5 times. I am done with these, and do not recommend anyone else purchase -- if for no other reason than the product description is incorrect. These cartridges are not sealed in retail box!
One person found this helpful
on April 18, 2014
I ordered two packs of ink for our printer. The first one printed sporadically from the 2nd or 3rd use. The second one has performed well. I returned the defective set to Amazon right away, but was charged $15 for a restocking fee. I will not order ink from Amazon again because of this policy. I expect that defective products should receive a full refund.
13 people found this helpful
on March 8, 2014
Printer worked fine, no issues other than ran out of ink...and we do a LOT of printing here...so went from fine, to Yellow not registering and Black not printing at all after installing these cartridges...yes, went through all the troubleshooting, and I have about 20 pages I need to print for a client tomorrow...which isn't going to happen from the comfort of my home today! Grrrrrr.....
7 people found this helpful
on December 4, 2013
I needed replacement cartridges for my HP OfficeJet 6000 printer (model E609n), attached to my home network. After many years experience with HP LaserJet and InkJet printers (I'm a retired computer scientist), I've found that HP printers (laser or ink) always work best with HP brand cartridges. Yes, the OfficeJet 6000 seems to go through ink faster than my Epson Workforce 60 and the HP ink is a little pricey, but with the extended life (XL) four-pack (black, cyan, magenta, and yellow) on Amazon, it's more affordable. The extra life of the XL cartridges does make the extra price worthwhile. It would cost me more to buy the "regular" capacity cartridge pack as I'd be replacing the cartridges sooner. I also like that fact that the HP printer has four separate cartridges, unlike the Epson, so that I need only replace the one or ones that are running low. I can't really say that I "LOVE" these cartridges, as 5 stars would imply, but I'm very satisfied with HP's quality and consistency and would never consider any other brand (I also only use Epson cartridges in my Epson printer). I"m happy with my HP printer and happy with HP ink. At Amazon's discount price, it gets 4 stars.
on December 21, 2017
Actually the product came in two separate genuine HP packages, one black and then the set of colored inks. The colored cartridges came factory sealed and had no problems at all. They work great. The black cartridge was not factory sealed, but had previously been opened, the cartridge had been unsealed, opened and then taped back to together. Amazon took responsibility for the fact that an opened box had been sent in lieu of a new factory sealed box/cartridge for the black ink, and made things right.
review image
|0Comment|Report abuse
When I needed to replace the ink cartridges in my printer I went first to the ordering page for the printer maker. Woo, the cost was so high I couldn't believe it. I had not paid that much for the printer itself! After more investigation I finally found this seller on Amazon.

My shipping label says The Witz & Sons in Lexington, Kentucky. The product I received was exactly what I had ordered and the cartridges have an expiration date well into 2013 so I don't have to worry about the freshness of the product. The cartridges came sealed in a plastic bag and are obviously brand new - not refilled. By utilizing the Prime shipping option I had the package in two days and the price was almost $50 less than I found it for sale at other stores.

I'm very pleased with the service, the quality of the product, and the price of this order. I would definitely use this company again for my printer ink cartridges.
2 people found this helpful
on June 10, 2016
Magenta cartridge received does not work. Opened package 3 months after order, Amazon policy says "no returns or replacements" - trying to resolve this issue. The fulfiller, "Ink Inc." and HP should have assured the usability of this product 100% before placing it in a package and sending it to me for the price we are talking about.
One person found this helpful
on June 25, 2014
That's why they give the HP 6500 printers away... because you'll pay HP $70 per ream of paper to print. I really can't think of a reason that ink cartridges should be so expensive. But they are.

In any event, the cartridges are simple to install, align quickly with minimal pomp and waste, and have never leaked. Definitely spend the extra $ for the full suite of XL cartridges. More cost effective that way. The ink seems to work fine, does not bleed-over on my cheap printer paper, and suits my purposes. I'm not a graphic professional; just a common home-owner who's glad this isn't his business printer.

5 stars for a quality product minus 2 stars for an outlandish price.
on April 24, 2016
I don't think this is genuine HP ink. I say this because it kept stopping and said no HP ink. Then there were 2 that didn't work and snap into the cartridge holders. I took the print head and cleaned it in warm water just one sure it wasn't clogged. The printer worked this time, but it had faded hard to see color with little detail. Definitely not HP. Must be a phoney, but I have no way of investigating the matter. Just a warning. It was a expensive, too.