|Standing screen display size||17.3 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1600x900|
|Memory Speed||3.9 GHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel UHD Graphics 620|
|Wireless Type||802.11bgn, 802.11b, 802.11b/g|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Laptop Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
2020 HP 17.3" Laptop Computer/ 8th Gen Intel Quad-Core i5-8265U Up to 3.9GHz/ 8GB DDR4 RAM/ 256GB PCIe SSD/ DVD/ Bluetooth 4.2/ USB 3.1/ HDMI/ Windows 10 Home/ Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$151.00 (18%)|
|Display Size||17.3 Inches|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Quad-Core; 1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.9 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Beautiful 17.3" diagonal HD+ SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1600 x 900); Display Resolution 1600 x 900;Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 8GB DDR4 RAM for full-power multitasking; 256GB PCIe SSD; Solid State Drive (PCI-e) Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power, PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more. Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive.
- Realtek RTL8723DE 802.11b/g/n (1x1), Blacktooth, 1 USB 2.0; 2 USB 3.1; 1 HDMI 1.4; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit English brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen.Jet Black
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
HP 2020 Newest 17.3 Inch Flagship Laptop?Computer (8th Gen?Intel Core i5-8265U 3.9GHz, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Intel HD 620, WiFi, Bluetooth, DVD, Windows 10)
HP 15-dy1036nr 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1, 15.6-Inch FHD Laptop, Natural Silver
Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6 inches Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 in S Mode, A515-43-R19L, Silver
2019 HP 17.3" HD+ Flagship Home & Business Laptop, Intel Quad Core i5-8265U Processor Upto 3.9GHz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, DVD-RW, WiFi, HDMI, GbE LAN, Bluetooth, Windows 10, Black
|Sold By||June Solstice||LightningDeals (fast shipping available)||XM-ELETRONICS LLC||Amazon.com||Oydisen Electronics (One Day Shipping Available)|
|Computer Memory Size||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||4 GB||8 GB|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel||AMD||Intel|
|CPU Speed||1.6 GHz||3.9 GHz||3.6 GHz||3.5 GHz||1.6 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1600x900||1600 x 900||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080||1600 x 900|
|Screen Size||17.3 inches||17.3 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||17.3 inches|
|Hard Disk Size||256 GB||256 GB||—||128 GB||256 GB|
|Item Dimensions||16.33 x 10.72 x 0.96 inches||10.70 x 16.30 x 1.00 inches||14.11 x 9.53 x 0.71 inches||14.31 x 9.74 x 0.71 inches||16.30 x 10.70 x 1.00 inches|
|Item Weight||5.20 lbs||5.40 lbs||3.75 lbs||3.97 lbs||5.40 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 S||Windows 10|
|RAM Type||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR3 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Wireless Communication Standard||802.11b, 802.11bgn, 802.11b/g||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||802.11ac||802.11bgn|
Processor & Memory: 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Quad-Core8GB DDR4 RAM
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64 bit) Drives: 256GB PCIe SSD
DVD-Write Display & Resolution: 17.3" diagonal HD+ SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1600 x 900)1600 x 900 Communications:Realtek RTL8723DE 802.11b/g/n (1x1)，Bluetooth 4.2Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN
Graphics (integrated): Intel UHD Graphics 620 Keyboard:Full-size island-style keyboard with numeric keypad Ports & Slots:1x USB 2.02x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (Data Transfer Only)1x HDMI1x RJ-45
1xheadphone/microphone combo Battery: 3-cell 41 WHr lithium-ion prismatic battery Additional Information:Dimensions: 16.33 x 10.72 x 0.96 inApproximate Weight: 5.44 lbColor: Jet Black
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(#2) The plastic cover/casing has a nice and subtle textured pattern but it shows all the oil from your fingers/hands. I'm constantly wiping it down...it always looks dirty if you don't wipe it down.
(#3) I hear no fan noise at all. You have to hold your ear up close to the laptop to hear anything.
(#4) The camera is big-time shhh-it-ee. So disappointing.
(#5) The sound/volume is amazing.
(#6) I hear a short low buzzing when it's first turned on...not sure if it's intentional.
I have owned probably 6-7 HP computers over the years (desktops and laptops) and over all, this one just feels "cheap".
ADDITIONALLY there is no light on the top working surface to tell you that it is on OR if the disk is operating. Only two miniscule lights on the right side edge. The power switch is just a small, barely raised bar with no positive physical feedback.
The sound is good, the speed is good. I'm older than dirt and if I didn't know this would likely be my last new computer, I would say I would never buy another HP--but it would be an empty threat! lol
I choose this model because of window 10 home not 10 home S.
I'm very inconvenience to me.
This model's panel is not clear.
I'm very inconvenience to me while see the movie.