Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $13.42 shipping
HP DeskJet 6127 Color Printer
|Price:||$389.94 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4,800 x 1,200 optimized dpi color on premium photo papers
- Built-in automatic duplexing
- 20 pages per minute print speed, 13 ppm color
- USB and Ethernet 802.3 interfaces
- PC and Mac compatible
Customers Also Shopped For
Smart features like paper-saving, automatic two-sided printing (included); an optional 250-sheet second paper tray (not included); and the automatic paper sensor improve efficiency. Printing is fast and efficient with speeds up to 20 pages per minute in black, and up to 13 ppm in color. The unit is backed by a one-year warranty.
Top Customer Reviews
1. On Jaguar, MacOS 10.2, the duplex implementation is ridiculous. If you print six copies of a four page document, you get side one on BOTH sides of three sheets of paper, side two on both sides of the next three, etc. This problem is fixed with MacOS 10.3 (Panther).
2. Problems in the design of the SNMP MIB it uses prevent MacOS connections when behind NAT, so to print remotely you need to disable the SNMP queries. This option is available on Windows, but is tantalizingly greyed out on the Mac.
3. Manual IP configuration is by address instead of name, so use in environments that use dynamic IP address assignment is unnecessarily limited. Again, not a problem on Windows.
4. Version 2.1 cannot get top margin correct. Be sure to upgrade to version 2.3 of the MacOS X drivers. Be sure to remove older installers from your system first, because the installer includes aliases that can accidently resolve to compoments in the old installer and really cause problems!
5. It complains about needing more ink LONG before the cartridges are empty. I did 250 pages of newsletters (mixed photos and black text) after it reported my ink was running low, before I saw any signs of running low in the printoutl. I can ignore the warning on MacOS X, but on MacOS 9 the warning is enforced by a making it stop printing in the middle of a page (wasting the page), spit out the paper, and put up a complaint about an "empty" cartridge. On Windows XP, I told it to ignore SNMP and it never complains about ink, ever.Read more ›
Have experienced no difficulties printing with either Mac or PC printing. I think this is a great printer for the price given the features (built-in networking, duplexing, etc.). It give good ouput at standard settings and great at normal and above. Of course as with most HP inkjets the ink is pricy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
HP DeskJet 6127 has been very good and I would recommend it to others. no issues in delivery good colorful print. Easy to use and to hook up to one's own computerPublished on October 26, 2013 by Robert hood
Well thank you very much for taking my money. I am deployed and needed a printer to print pictures of my family. When I ordered your printer. Read morePublished on January 18, 2011 by Timathy J. Bevis
I've had this printer for almost 2 years with absolutely no problems. The duplexer is great and the speed is excellent for an ink jet. Read morePublished on October 24, 2005 by MC