Truck Season Automotive HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 17, 2013
I had to buy a new laptop when my HP touch smart of 5 years died. I love small laptops and this was the perfect size and price. I was able to get free 2 day shipping with Amazon Prime and the delivery time was immaculate.

I am a student and I must say so far, this laptop is amazing. I've read a lot of reviews criticizing windows 8, but in my opinion, windows 8 is very easy to navigate. The apps and layout are very organized which is a huge plus for me. The display is clean and nice, the design of the laptop itself is very sleek, chic and practical. Its pretty light - lighter than I anticipated. The cool sense is a feature that I like because my former laptop would get extremely hot, so the cool sense function is quite refreshing.

Installing apps took a bit of time, but I speeded up the process by choosing those I use the most. I cant believe how quiet it is. Oh battery life is great. Coming from the box, it lasted 4 hours and came with the battery only quarter full. Beats audio is good.

I must admit, I love this laptop. I recommend it to every one.
One person found this helpful
on January 30, 2013
Love the specs and how it runs swiftly.

Hate windows 8 gestures which I accidentally do a lot.
Hate that its really bulky.. The bulk on the screen is like a tablet with all components inside.
Hate that A few weeks in, the P button wasn't working well.. became hard to press and didn't register the stroke always. It seem to worked it self out in 2 weeks. I really didn't want to return another computer... Im quite picky (already returned 2) before sticking to this one)
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 15, 2013
5/5 the colour chosen was as is, not heavy at all and neat. I just took it out of the packaging added the battery and just turned on the computer although I didn't realise after that that HP had instructions on a single paper which I liked concise and to the point but didn't need it anyway. I was surprised to see that the battery was about 90% full so recharging it was not long. Pressed every keypad to check if every button was working as well as the multi gesture mouse pad so far so good. Based on other reviews I saw about windows 8, I thought I would have a hard time but it was not bad all. After fiddling with them win 8 OS I got used to the interface. So this computer is good for me. No problems so far I love it.
on February 16, 2013
I'm a website developer and need a fast, high storage capacity computer for mobile use. I store current working files on the hard drive and all others on an external drive. I've used this laptop for several months and it performs well for coding and most design tasks. Built in blueray is a big plus to cut down on messy wired connections. Its probably unfair to give 4 rather than 5 stars because it came with Windows 8. Win8 photo and other apps take over the screen and require lots of mousing to get to other open apps -- bad UI design in my opinion. I had to find an app to mske the UI more like Win7 to be more productive. Otherwise a very good PC.
on January 3, 2013
Purchased this little computer at the end of December 2012 for a fantastic price at Amazon. Smooth transaction and speedy delivery. Had it charging up and using it straight from the box. No issues, very quiet and stays extremely cool even if on for long periods of time. Not heavy, weighs exactly 5 pounds on the bathroom scale. I had a small Acer netbook prior to this and my Envy is just as portable and quite attractive as well. It does come with a CD burner which was not listed in the product details. Needed to call Amazon to confirm this. The keys feel fine to me, as there was one review that stated the opposite. It is fast, the screen displays bright and clear graphics. Windows 8 takes a while to get used to but I like it so far, especially the "app" format. All kinds of ports (3 USB) and card reader. Holds a charge for a very long time. Been off the charger all day and still has 7+ hours on it. I searched for a long time to find a lightweight computer with a decent speed and memory that could be my workhorse, as I am using this mainly for business. This little gem has it all! Totally satisfied!!
6 people found this helpful
on March 21, 2014
I bought this and just wish HP still made a simple , powerful and durable machine you can work on and swap out parts if needed.
on March 15, 2013
large very functional computer language only inconvenient but nothing that could not be solved with descargaselo is comfortable and very pleasant to write has great sound very complete
on June 6, 2014
Second HP I bought and i'm not happy with it. Takes forever to access the internet and download items, I always end up usign my iPad to access the internet because it moves faster.
on January 18, 2013
I used HP products for many years, I seriously thought of getting a Mac. Macs are overpriced for what you get in return.!
I could buy three of these little powerhouses for the price of one Mac!
The computer was easy to set up. It's runs fast and is so quiet you don't even know it's on!
on January 28, 2013
I loved! it's beautifull, fast, it's light. The sound is from Beats, is realy nice!! It cames in the right time. The batery's life is realy good, almost 5 hours!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.