|Standing screen display size||17.3 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920x1080|
|Memory Speed||2666 MHz|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||4|
|Wireless Type||Bluetooth, 802.11ac|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||10 Hours|
HP Envy 2019,17.3" Full HD Touch, i7-10510U 10th gen Quad CPU,NVIDIA MX250(4GB), 1TB SSD NVME,16GB RAM,Win 10 Pro Pre-Installed by HP, Neopack 64GB Flash Drive, B&O Speakers, HP Premium Wty, No DVD Rw
|Display Size||17.3 Inches|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PACKED WITH POWER: 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10510U (1.8 GHz, up to 4.9 GHz, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)+NVIDIA GeForce MX250 (4 GB GDDR5). 1 x headphone/microphone combo; 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (HP Sleep and Charge); 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data transfer only). No DVD Drive
- MULTI-TASK WITH EASE, BETTER THAN THE REST: The New 2019 Envy 17T is one of the Best 17" Laptops on the Market with its Features, 16GB DDR4 MEMORY, powered by WINDOWS 10 PRO(Pre-Installed by HP), Enjoy even faster performance with the 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD that comes on board. 16GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM(2x8GB) makes this Intel i7 HP Envy 17t laptop perfect for multitasking and running multiple programs seamlessly.
- EXPANSIVE 17” FD TOUCHSCREEN: 17.3" diagonal FHD Anti-Glare WLED UWVA (1920x1080) multi-touch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1920 x 1080) and Intel 802.11b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5 Combo(MU-MIMO supported). Watch your videos and pictures come to life on the 17.3" diagonal FHD WLED UWVA (1920x1080) touch screen. HP speakers custom-tuned by experts at Bang & Olufsen produce rich audio.
- PREMIUM AESTHETICS: Make a statement whenever you work with your HP touchscreen laptop. You’ll love the aluminum build that creates sleek durability, the full-size backlit keyboard with integrated numeric keypad, and the lifting hinge for ergonomic typing.
- ALL-DAY BATTERY: Stay unplugged for up to 10 hours courtesy of the 3-cell 52 Wh Li-ion prismatic battery, and enjoy crystal-clear communication with the HP Wide Vision HD Webcam with Dual Digital Microphone
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
HP Envy x360 Late 2019,15.6 Full HD Touch,Intel i7-10510U Quadcore 10th Gen,NVIDIA MX250(4 GB),1TB SSD,16GB RAM,Win 10 Pro Pre-Installed by HP, Neopack 64GB Flash Drive,B&O Speakers,Fingerprnt,HP WTY
HP 15-cs3019nr Pavilion 15.6-inch Laptop, Intel Core i7 (Mineral Silver)
HP Envy - 17t (2020) 10th Gen Laptop (Intel i7-10510U 4-Core, 32GB RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD + 1TB HDD, GeForce MX250, 17.3" Touch Full HD (1920x1080), Fingerprint, WiFi, Bluetooth, Win 10 Pro)
HP 15-dy1036nr 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1, 15.6-Inch FHD Laptop, Natural Silver
|Sold By||Computer Upgrade King||Computer Upgrade King||GreatPriceTech (Expedite Shipping) (Record S/N)||Techno Intelligence||Amazon.com|
|Computer Memory Size||16.00 GB||16 GB||16 GB||32 GB||8 GB|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel|
|CPU Speed||1.80 GHz||1.80 GHz||1.3 GHz||1.80 GHz||3.6 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920x1080||1920x1080||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||17.30 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||17.30 inches||15.6 inches|
|Hard Disk Size||1 TB||1 TB||—||—||—|
|Item Dimensions||15.94 x 10.47 x 0.88 inches||14.13 x 9.68 x 0.67 inches||14.24 x 9.67 x 0.70 inches||10.47 x 15.94 x 0.88 inches||14.11 x 9.53 x 0.71 inches|
|Item Weight||6.14 lbs||4.53 lbs||4.08 lbs||6.14 lbs||3.75 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro||Windows 10 Pro||Windows 10 Pro||Windows 10 Pro||Windows 10 Home|
|RAM Type||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Wireless Communication Standard||Bluetooth, 802.11ac||802.11ac, Bluetooth||Bluetooth||802.11ac||Bluetooth|
A PROPER PERFORMANCE POWERHOUSE THAT TURNS HEADS Whether you’re a business professional that demands reliable performance, a content creator that puts a premium on pixels, or a student looking for an all-round machine they can count on, this 10th generation i7 laptop delivers power without compromise. Configured to supercharge your productivity, engineered for immersive entertainment, and styled to make a statement, this HP Envy 17t is more than just a laptop, it’s a lifestyle upgrade. Premium Performance 10th generation Intel Core i7-10510U (1.8 GHz, up to 4.9 GHz, 8 MB cache, 4 cores) NVIDIA GeForce MX250 (4 GBGDDR5) 16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (2x8GB) 1TB GB Intel SSD. Crystal Clear Display Meets Immersive Audio 17.3" diagonal FHD WLED UWVA (1920x1080) Touchscreen functionality. 3-way micro-edge display. Bang & Olufsen, quad speakers, HP audio boost. Built to Stun Premium aluminum and Gorilla glass screen. Full-size island-style backlit keyboard with integrated numeric keypad. Lifted hinge for ergonomic typing. All-Day Battery 3-cell, 52 Wh Lithium-ion prismatic Battery. The Latest in Connectivity Intel 802.11b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi Bluetooth 5 Combo (MU-MIMO supported) HP Wide Vision HD Webcam with Dual Digital Microphone. No Optical DVD drive. Cutting-Edge Security Privacy camera kill switch. HP BIOS Recovery. Installed Software Windows 10 Home Pro OS. Experience performance without compromise with the latest HP Envy 17t!
Turn off if Overheating / Beeping Loudly / Screen Flickering / Loud Sounds & Contact Technical Support
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Though I'm an AMD guy at heart, The 2.8 Ghz Intel i7 chip does well, and rips through most apps
I run regularly.
It's proven itself multitasking, running Cyber Director 14 (video editing), Photoshop, even a few
games... 1TB SSD is wicked fast, and there's little to no lag. We'll see how that goes over time.
16GB SDDR4 RAM, and a 4GB VIdeo card makes gaming (except for the most demanding games)
quite enjoyable. Bang & Olufsen sound has a little bass, but it's still a laptop, and audio quality
is acceptable. Touch screen works well, and finger print pad works as long as the orientation of
the finger you're using is consistent.
I'd say this laptop does everything quite well, but doesn't 'stand out' in any way, really. I'm very
pleased for the performance I'm getting for the price I paid. It 'll do most everything I ask of it,
and quick too... My gaming will stay on my tower PC... everything else the HP does just fine.