Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 212 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 217 reviews
on September 5, 2016
I just got it as promised. HOWEVER, this is what we used to call "gray goods." This product is Japanese and an import. I have not opened it and I probably will return it and the black ink ((the package was a little crushed).
I must say that I feel like I have ripped off. I'm
on September 5, 2015
the ink I received had an expiration date that had expired almost one year ago. I expected a marginal date, but not one year past. The vendor should make clear that the items have past expiration dates. Some printers will not work with expired cartridges, while others will. My current ink cartridges are not yet depleted, so I have not yet installed these expired ones. The danger of using expired ink is the propensity to clog up the printheads, which are about $30 each if you can find them -- if not, it means buying a new printer.
on May 2, 2016
I ordered this product back in May 2015, the expiration date is Aug 2016. I ordered it for office backup stock and just replaced my
HP officejet Pro 6830 with the 920 XL black cartridge. The printer states "The cartridge is damaged, please replace with new cartridge"
It was on the shelf in the box, never opened and at the time I needed it. It is faulty. The site will not allow me to ask for return or replacement as the order is too old.
review image review image review image
on August 1, 2017
These came in a timely manner but the reason I'm giving only 2 stars is because these were outdated in cartridges! Thought I'd be saving money buy here but I'll go back to HP after this!
Buy beware!
on May 20, 2017
Genuine cartridges as stated and recognized as so by my printer. Other ones that I purchased in a physical store were not recognized as being original by my printer even though they were supposed to be.
on July 5, 2013
The XL concept is a good one, but I found that the ink sometimes dries up and the performance is not that great. In switching back to the standard 920 ink Cartridges, the color was much better. Some of these work just fine, but some of these make dull or a different cast of colors and are not as sharp. If you want good color stick with the standard color cartridges. I have had no problem with the XL cartridges which use black ink. If you print black and white documents, the XL cartridges should work well.
on August 22, 2015
I've been using 920 ink cartridges for about 4 years. I didn't use to do a lot of printing, but now that my company is growing I'm doing much more printing. I never felt the need to buy XL cartridges until now. They last exceptionally longer than the regular ones. I don't have to worry about the ink drying out or my prints getting degraded over time. Even with all of the printing I'm doing now, I only have to replace them once every 9 months as opposed to every 3-4 months. Will continue to buy XL so long as I have this printer.
on June 26, 2017
Came quickly and worked perfectly. I'll order again.
on June 14, 2017
Expired in 2013 - not in original packaging.
on August 21, 2017