Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "HP HP-DF1010P1 10-Inch Digital Picture Frames (Esp..." and save 29% off the $99.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
HP HP-DF1010P1 10-Inch Digital Picture Frames (Espresso Brown)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Picture editing
- Zoom ,Rotate,
- full Screen
- slide show
- Transit effects
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Digital Storage Capacity||256 MB|
|Image Aspect Ratio||12/31/1899|
|Item Dimensions||12.6 x 7.5 x 16.54 inches|
|Item Weight||2.64 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||4 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
Our family is very happy (ex: son/wife sees pics and says “I remember that time when… , or turn back so I can see the image again”) with the purchase, and I would highly recommend this frame.
- Easy to use and upload pictures, esp. using memory card (using 8 gig, so it holds several hundred of images). Just copy pics from laptop/computer on memory card and insert it into the frame’s slot. That's it. Internal memory on the frame is ok and only allows 25-35 full image (4-5 Meg full resolution) pics.
- Images are high resolution, clear and colorful----can adjust color, contrast, brightness, etc.
- Nice color brown frame and matte that makes it look classy and blends easily with home decor
- Easy instructions to read and use
- Good value
- Haven't been able to get timer to work---time when pics come on / turns off automatically. I just manually turn it on with remote and then it turns off in a couple of hours.
- Panoramic mode - nice, but sometimes cuts original images at top and bottom. You can switch to original mode, but then you’ll have space at left and right of image. Panoramic mode works for 95%+ of my images.
Much higher resolution than earlier generations. Bright clear images (not a cheap LCD). Easy to use. Great value for the price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Be sure to use with memory card, internal storage is kinda flaky...Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
TERRIBLE SERVICE from the Seller. product broke in 2 months and no one will help replace. Not the seller and NOT HP. TERRIBLE al around.Published 11 months ago by a1shawna
I am medium happy with this frame. It displays pictures alright. It does not support all picture sizes and formats, so sometimes you may need to tap into your photoshop and... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Judyta
Picture resolution is O.K. But not great. The user interface is not easy and cumbersome.Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer
could have used a settings manual for several settings like the clock and timer. Did find it on line. Read morePublished 12 months ago by John Grove
Directions are difficult to understand and I never really mastered all the menu options.Published 12 months ago by Carol Landy