Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 49 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50 reviews
on March 6, 2014
I bought this to replace the dumb down-pointing speakers from my 32" HDTV set. Just needed more directional sound for a secondary TV. These work great. I ended up turning the volume up 100% and controlling volume via the TV remote. NO hum, buzz or anything you normally get with inexpensive computer speakers.

The unit is USB powered and the TV's USB port was able to power it with no apparent issues.

The mounting bracket, while optimized for HP computer monitors it says, was easily adapted to stick on to the back side of the slim HDTV case.

I would definitely buy this again.... and have already recommended it to others.
on March 17, 2017
Great compact addition for your monitor adding sound to it.
will be even much more greater if the sound was able to be extracted from the HDMI/DP.
Power drawn from USB and audio input from 3.5mm jack.
Sounded decent for the price and size of this speaker
on March 7, 2017
Sound is okay, not great, but it's a usb speaker. Just set your expectations before you purchase. They do save space and look good, and the cable management is not a hassle.
on April 17, 2017
Great for work space, but some times the sound isn't quality. Good for watching small instructional videos or low music in the back ground.
on April 26, 2017
Excellent fit, and decent sound. Really helps to remove the speakers off the desk.
on March 4, 2010
I bought this speaker bar to go with my HP LP2475w Monitor, to save space on my desk top.
It works just OK for most PC sounds. It doesn't have enough volume output and distorts badly when the volume is turned up to max.
So I wouldn't recommend it for playing any music. In an office environment it would do fine, at low volume.
on March 19, 2011
If you just need something to add on to your nice existing speaker system to give you a little sound for say internet type stuff without having to turn on your big speaker system then this is a perfect little speaker and it looks good attached to my ZR24w
on June 14, 2011
Speaker bar was a nice addition to the monitor. It's perfect for PC sounds and whatnot, but only okay for music. The one thing I don't like about it is it picks up a little noise which you always hear regardless of sound volume.
on December 16, 2012
Sound is fine for general use. It's an easy way to let a monitor with an audio out jack do double duty as a regular TV. Just remember to plug the speaker's USB cable into a USB port that will be powered when the computer's off, say, on the back of our cable box or cable modem.
on December 3, 2013
I choose this speaker because I wanted to free up my desk from speakers for my computer. I liked that it was low-profile and fit neatly on my HP LP2475w. So when the price dropped, I went ahead and purchased it.

I got a used version so it was missing the mounting screws. I think. While the instructions were included they were not in English, but there was a lovely picture of two mounting screws that I just didn't see in the box. But I was willing to look past that and think of a plan b - until I plugged it in. The sound is horrible and I'm not even a huge music buff, I just need something to listen to music and sounds out of my computer. They were just too bassy- and blah.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.