Top positive review
246 people found this helpful
Best Duplex Printer Ever
on April 14, 2010
I have owned many different laser printers from HP, Dell, Lexmark, Brother and Samsung. This printer beats them all for three reasons:
1. Quick. When you hit print, the first page is out of the printer in less than 7 seconds. That is fast!
2. Quiet. You will hear the printer while it is printing, but when it is finished or in standby mode, it is quiet. If not silent. It sits right next to me and I don't notice it.
3. Small and good looking. When compared to older laser printers, this one is a model of good design. It sits compactly in the corner out of the way, but ready to serve at the touch of Ctrl P or the printer button.
4. Duplex perfection. First of all, watching this printer spit out a piece of paper and then inhale it to print the other side is really really neat. It is just plain fun to watch. Secondly, both sides come out printed perfectly.
5. Network Functionality. The printer was found without problem by my Windows 7 machine as well as my Mac. It just works.
6. Crisp Text. We purchase lasers because we want crisp text. This laser will make you proud.
This is a good printer and the price point is amazing for what it delivers.
Quick, Quiet, Fast, Good Looking, Duplex Perfection in a network printer with Crisp Text Output. What else do you need? HP engineers and designers hit a homerun on this one.