|Screen Size||10.1 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1024 x 600|
|Processor||1.66 GHz Intel Atom|
|RAM||1 GB 1GB DDR3 System Memory (1 DIMM)|
|Hard Drive||250 GB 250GB (5400RPM) Hard Drive (SATA)|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel 3150|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||256 MB|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||3|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||8.75 hours|
HP Mini 110-3730NR Netbook (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
I have the 110-3000ca (they are all pretty much indentical) and it's fast, fast and fast!
The reason why people are writing that it's slow is because they didn't un-install all the crapware that HP installs on these units. It takes about 3 hours to un-install all the junk but with every step it gets faster, faster and then faster!
To give you an idea, I'm running Windows 7 Enterprise (x64) !! and Office 2010 Premium with all the bells and whistles.
Why is mine so fast and everyone else reporting that they are slow? They didn't clean out (remove) all the 'free' HP crapware.
One of the very best things you can do with these units is to completely format them, remove the HP backup partitions (after backing up the unit to USB Memory stick) and then do a clean Operating System install and get just the latest drivers for the unit. If you do that it will be very fast.
I 'hot-rodded' mine by changing out the 1 gig memory stick for a 2 gig unit ($17) replaced the stock wireless N card (150 Mb) with a 3x3 mimo Atheros card that does 450 Mb ($39.95) and then changed out the hard disk for a Intel SSD.
It's now as fast as my i3-540. Go figure. The only time it's slow is when the processor is really working hard. Typically I see this only when web browsing on complex pages - then I have to wait a little (there's a pause) but it's no big deal. I don't expect 6-core performance from a $199 netbook. I'm just waiting for my Crystal HD Decoder card to show up ($17) so that I can install it as well.Read more ›
1. It is superfast! Again with any review, I've read the "bad" reviews and wonder what are ppl talking about? My dell takes over 5 minutes just to turn on and my 11 yr old desktop with windows xp takes 5-10 min for startup. This mini is up and running in less then a minute.
2. Wireless works flawlessly! My dell wifi card isn't nearly as sensitive, I have my choice of about 20 different networks in my area where the dell picks up about 5. No problems at all with internet browser.
3. I've owned it for over a month and even with daily use, NEVER crashed yet. Much more then I can say for any computer I've ever used. The dell crashes everytime I use it!
4. No problems streaming videos or uploading pics, running flash.
5. Very lightweight and portable. I can stick it in my big purse :)
6. Offers everything I needed, basic web browsing, good with most games, all needed apps are downloading quickly, email, was able to connect to my printer easily.
7. Very inexpensive, I purchased onsale from bestbuy for $200, which to me is amazing since 11 yrs ago I purchased my first desktop computer for over $1,000.
All in all this it a wonderful alternative to the laptop. Love it! I would definatelly reccomend.
I have owned a couple of Netbooks and use them mostly for travel. They are not the best thing in the world but they are really designed for checking email and web surfing. No it does not have the speed of a modern CPU in a laptop or desktop. But for the price who would think that? I have no issues playing standard Flash video such as Youtube Netflix and on news sites. No its not the fastest at loading pages with lots of content but you get used to it. Some complain about the unresponsive Touchpad and that is mostly due to its default settings. Which have a feature called PalmCheck enabled. I believe this causes a lot of the unresponsive problems. You can turn it off. The screen is bright but colors are sort of washed out. The sound is rather muffled but better then some. Their is just no place for larger speakers.
Obviously almost any Netbook does not deserve 5 stars because they do have some limitations. But I think many expect too much from a small low powered form factor as these Netbooks. If you don't put your expectations too high then you will not be disappointed for the price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
GREAT! netbook with Windows 7 starter but has a few blue screens and other words GREAT netbook!Published 21 months ago by everyone should have this game
Product quality is good .. is according to the price paid .. recommend this product is just what I neededPublished on December 10, 2012 by sokabaru
Excelente minilaptop de HP, es liviana, el teclado muy cómodo, la pantalla con una alta definición y lo que considero un alto valor de la misma, es la batería,... Read morePublished on December 8, 2011 by xchr1810
Ideal in case of fast transporting and useful in college or work, you can just sleep the netbook and turn on again it's a matter of seconds, it has made my life easierPublished on October 25, 2011 by Juan
Excelent product, was on time and also I wrote some questions to the sellers and they answer all my questions in a short time. Everything was ok....Published on September 6, 2011 by pborelly
Bought for travel purposes - email, minor web surf.
What a POS - it has three speeds: Slow, Slower, and impossibly slow.
Touch pad is non-responsive. Read more