|Screen Size||10.1 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1024 x 600 pixels|
|Processor||1.66 GHz Atom N455|
|RAM||1 GB 1GB DDR3 System Memory (1 DIMM)|
|Hard Drive||250 GB 250GB (5400RPM) Hard Drive (SATA)|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel GMA 3150|
|Wireless Type||802.11 B/G, 802.11bgn, 802.11B|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||3|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||9.5 hours|
HP Mini 210-3050NR Netbook (Red)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers also shopped for
Play music the way it was meant to be heard using the HP Mini 210-3050NR netbook with Beats Audio. If you're looking for a sleek companion to your primary PC, then this lightweight netbook with the super-matte crimson red finish is for you. The near full-size, island-style keyboard is surrounded by the same eye-catching color. Watch videos, view photos and edit documents effortlessly on the 10.1-inch diagonal display. Plus, connect to an HD TV by plugging an HDMI cable into the port on this HP netbook. Access e-mail, IM and social networking sites fast, and video chat with family and friends using the integrated webcam and microphone. Transfer photos from a memory card to the HP Mini 210-3050NR netbook using the multi-format digital media reader. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you browse the Web from any room and on the go without using cables. Enjoy online games in crisp detail using integrated Intel video graphics, plus store important files on the 250GB hard drive. Connect this HP netbook to an MP3 player, digital camera or external optical drive easily using one of the US ports. With a battery life of up to 9.5 hours, power through your busy day without needing to plug in your netbook.
Top Customer Reviews
One NOTE OF CAUTION: The amazon website shows more of a maroon shade but the actual product is bright RED.
1) Processor Speed and RAM - Would have been good to have 2 GB RAM but since this netbook was for my mom, I didn't bother to get an upgrade. But if you are using this netbook for browsing and Skype etc, 1 GB RAM is good enough.
2) Windows - OS is starter version of Win 7 and does not have all the features as such. The part that surprises me the most is that in the starter edition, you cannot change you desktop wallpaper. How wierd is that? You can change the screen saver but can't change the wallpaper. How difficult would it have been for MS to put that feature. So again this is for my mom, so I didn't care else I would have upgraded to atleast Home edition.
3) Battery - Battery life was about 5-6 hours from what i observed in the past 2-3 days.
4) Laptop gets hot - I did find that the bottom of the laptop kinda gets hot but not too much.
5) Size and Weight - The size is just awesome and its perfect to go into any bag, bit or small. Its perfect for my mom to carry it around in her bag. The weight is ok and not too much.
6) Looks - The netbook looks awesome, they have some good colors and the I love the look and feel of the netbook.
7) Camera and Sound - Decent camera and sound is pretty good and its quite comparable to my old HP laptop DV4 series.
OVERALL, I think its a great buy for $299. You get more than you can ask for. If it wasn't for my mom and if it was for me, I would have upgraded the following:
b) Windows 7 - Home edition from Starter
c) Upgrade the screen Resolution
I agree with others' comments, however, about the Windows 7 "starter" OS installed. It won't even let you add your own screen saver. If HP had added the full-blown Windows 7, the price would be a lot higher.
But all in all, a great little machine that makes browsing the web and typing a breeze. Love the ruby red casing, too.
But Very soon I was in problems;
1. speed: Netbook speed is not fast as regular computer or similar notebook computer.
2. WiFi reception range was very short on this model. The customer service said it's only 12 ft.
Net-book means mini computer for internet. But Even in my home, it could not receive the wifi signal strong enough or not at all in my bedroom. I replaced roughter with stronger one following the customer service's guide, but I wasted time and money. the result was same. No value to keep this.
The product description and the data sheet provided by HP indidcates there is an HDMI port:
"Plus, connect to an HD TV by plugging an HDMI cable into the port on this HP netbook."
There is no HDMI port on the netbook, nothing is listed on the setup instructions to show and HDMI port and in all datasheets released by HP on this site and other sites that sell this product model, they indicate there is one with the model. When I went directly to the HP website to access this model, there is NO mention of an HDMI port. So, what's the deal here?
The HDMI port is not a deal-breaker for me, but when you list something and its across many sites, it should be factual. Not sure whose responsible for the misinformation, but I will be contacting HP directly so if it is an error they will hopefully update their datasheets to reflect the correct information so consumers will not purchase a product that states it has an HDMI port when there really isn't one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Originally, I was happy until after a few months the paint chipped off the...Read more
See the Top Rated Laptops in our Laptop Reviews.