HP OfficeJet 100 Portable Photo Printer with Bluetooth & Mobile Printing (CN551A)
|Price:||$164.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet portable printer: Bluetooth wireless printing, portability, and more
- Mobile printing: print at your convenience while on the go, using built-in Bluetooth wireless technology
- High-quality documents from a compact printer; take advantage of convenient mobile printing
- Mobile professionals who need a compact, reliable printer with impressive features to print high-quality documents on the go
- Use Original HP 98 & HP 99 Ink cartridges for great results print after print. Original HP ink prints up to 2x the pages as refilled cartridges
- Rely on a long-life, lithium ion battery-print up to 500 pages when the battery is fully charged
- Paper sizes supported: Letter, legal, statement, executive, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch), cards (3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 8 in), photo (5 x 7 in, 4 x 6 in)
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: HP OfficeJet 100 Portable Photo Printer with Bluetooth & Mobile Printing (CN551A)
HP OfficeJet H470 Mobile Printer B0010Z3KZG
HP Deskjet 460c Mobile Printer (C8150A#A2L) B000B61X1S
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$7.89||$10.31|
|Sold By||Super Deal||OJ Basics||Shopping_Service_onLine||LA-TECH|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless;USB||USB | Mobile||Wireless;USB||Wireless;USB|
|Max Printspeed Black White||22 ppm||22 ppm||22 ppm||17 ppm|
|Resolution||Information not provided||Information not provided||Information not provided||Information not provided|
|Media Size Maximum||8.5 x 11 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Professional-quality documents from mobile devices: Use Bluetooth technology to produce professional-quality documents from selected notebooks or netbooks. Print high-quality documents from selected smartphones and mobile phones, using Bluetooth technology. Print directly from Windows Mobile phones, Android and BlackBerry smartphones.
From the Manufacturer
- Up to 5 ppm black
- Up to 3.5 ppm color
- Wireless, via Bluetooth
- Width x Depth x Height: 13.7 x 6.91 x 3.32 inches
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Wireless All-in-One Printer
Reliable mobile printing made easy
Produce professional-quality documents on the go, using built-in Bluetooth wireless technology. Print from a variety of selected notebooks and smartphones.
- Take advantage of convenient mobile printing from a reliable, compact printer.
- Rely on a long-life, lithium-ion battery—print up to 500 pages when fully charged.
- Produce lab-quality, borderless 4 x 6-inch photos on the go.
- Print directly from Windows Mobile phones, Android and BlackBerry smartphones.
This product has
Borderless printing: Print borderless 4 x 6-inch photos.
ENERGY STAR: Save energy with this ENERGY STAR printer.
Compact size: The compact design takes up little space.
- Print speed black ISO laser comparable: Up to 5 ppm.
- Print speed black draft: Up to 22 ppm.
- Print speed color ISO laser comparable: Up to 3.5 ppm.
- Print speed color draft: Up to 18 ppm.
- Recommended monthly page volume: Up to 500 pages.
- Paper handling input, standard: 50-sheet input tray
Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty backed by HP Customer Care, service and support; one-year technical phone support.
Top Customer Reviews
I first loaded up the software on my laptop, which took a while. HP is certainly not frugal in loading software. At one point the instructions were to just follow the "add printer" instructions in Windows (XP), which weren't entirely clear for adding a Bluetooth printer. I didn't have much trouble figuring it out, but I've been dealing with computers for a lot more years than I want to think about. HP's instructions could have been more helpful.
After that I was able to print using the Bluetooth connection. I then unplugged the printer, and printed using battery power. It all worked!
Next I loaded the software on my desktop, and set out to print via USB. There is, of course, no USB cable included. Never mind that USB connections on computers are 99% standard, they saved the few dimes including a cable would have cost. Fortunately I have a cable for nearly any occasion, including things nobody has used in twenty years, so I got it hooked up and printing.
The print quality is very good on the paper sample HP included, and almost as good on basic laser printer paper.Read more ›
This Officejet 100 mobile printer fits the bill perfectly! Although we ran into some unexpected problems, the overall experience was far better than we expected for a printer of this size. (I will go over some of the issues we've run into during this review.)
Before I get into the specifics of this printer, I should mention that we replaced the included black HP98 cartridge with a photo-color HP99 cartridge. The documentation doesn't mention whether this is possible, and the inside of the printer doesn't list it as being compatible - so I was a bit nervous. Honestly, the only reference I found to the HP99 anywhere was an obscure reference on the HP support sight (and that wasn't very clear). Fortunately, the printer picked up the new cartridge just fine and is using it as expected in combination with the, also included, HP95 color cartridge.
Another thing I did was to download the 'Basic Print Driver' package directly from HP instead of using the included install CD. This was a simple process, and the wizard walks you through setting up a Bluetooth printer connection if you haven't done it before.
Now, let me cover the things that we like about this printer:
1) The output is truly photo quality when using the HP99 cartridge, and the black output looks great as well (when using the HP98 cartridge). I will admit that the photos from our full-size ink-jet do look a bit nicer, but not by a lot.Read more ›
It also prints edgeless photos which is nice. Photo quality is exceptional, but it won't really replace your high end photo printer if super quality is your thing on photos. The photo print quality is exceptional for the average user though. I don't quite have a feel for how long the color cartridges will last, but i'll update the review as time goes on.
Setup was easy via usb. The cable wasn't included, but who doesn't have 375 USB cables laying around in a drawer in this day and age? At first I was a little disappointed that this didn't have built in wireless networking, but then I realized I could pick up a $3 bluetooth (BT) dongle and print wirelessly. Most laptops have BT built in or at least a BT dongle for a mouse so that's perfect for mobile printing. The bluetooth printing directly from your BT cell phone is exceptional as well.
Feeder has a 500 page capacity which is nice, but no paper tray. You have to give something up for a mobile printer and if I had a choice it would be to have the 500 page feeder over the paper tray.
The actual footprint of the unit is very small so it's good for tight desktop spaces.
Exceptional printer if you need versatility of being mobile. I could see this as a great printer for college folks or small business who needs to print in the field.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Those considering should know this printer does not do 2 sided printing. Which in turn consumes more paper, an inconvenience on the go. Read morePublished 1 day ago by R. Shim
Nice, small, tough printer. Have it in the cab of semi, works in hot and cold. This is my second purchase of this model. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Works as advertised. Had to buy a Bluetooth Adapter as my computer was not set up with Bluetooth. I travel in an RV and needed something small and portable. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Jerry
This will not connect to my PC and even when I direct connect it using a USB cable, it keeps on messing up print jobs and only printing half a page before having an error and... Read morePublished 10 days ago by Carrie W.
It doesn't work with ipad or iphone on it's bluetooth connection. It doesn't have it's own wifi connection. It's actually on the large size for a mobile printer. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Andrew Larson
so far love it. It does have a few quirks that I will need to call HP on. I had to download drivers since the installation disk included did not work. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Teresa Jordan