Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $14.92 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $60.69 shipping
4 Year Asurion Office Products Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink Ready (E3E02A)
|Price:||$161.49 + $21.05 shipping|
|You Save:||$18.50 (10%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Make a professional impression with high-quality color printing that can get your business noticed-for up to 50% lower cost per page than color lasers.
- Easily print from all your devices-smartphones, tablets, and Internet-connected notebooks and PCs-across the office or on the go. It's simple and direct with wireless and wired networking, and HP ePrint.[6,7]
- Handle more tasks without slowing down. Grow your business with an e-all-in-one you can count on to help you work smarter, effortlessly.
- Use only Original HP Ink in your HP printer for great results, print after print
- This HP Printer is compatible with Windows 10 (printer driver update may be required)
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Up to 18 ppm black.
- Up to 10 ppm color.
- 25 to 400% copy reduce/enlarge.
- Up to 1200 dpi scan resolution.
- Width x Depth x Height: 18.18 x 15.26 x 8.82 inches.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 All-in-One
Stand Out With Affordable Business Printing.
Impress customers and help your business grow with professional-quality color documents and eye-catching marketing materials—for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers. With the HP OfficeJet Pro 6830, you'll cruise through tasks with the intuitive touchscreen and automatic two-sided printing. Plus, keep business moving with easy mobile printing from work, home or on the go.
- Set the pace for success with fast printing speeds—up to 18 ppm black-and-white and 10 ppm color.
- Easily print from all your devices—smartphones, tablets, notebooks, and PCs—with wireless and wired networking.
- Quickly copy, scan and fax hands-free with the 35-page automatic document feeder.
- Easily manage all your tasks and access apps—just tap and swipe the touchscreen.
- This HP Printer is compatible with Windows 10 (printer driver update may be required).
This Product Has
- Wireless printing: Print and share with notebooks or PCs on an existing wireless network, using the freedom of built-in wireless.
- HP mobile printing: Easily print from your smartphone or tablet.
- Ethernet: Connect printing devices to PCs securely with built-in Ethernet ports.
- Fax: Boost office efficiency with an all-in-one that includes fax functionality.
- Borderless color photos: Print borderless 4 x 6-inch photos and documents up to 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Automatic document feeder: Scan and copy multiple pages efficiently with an automatic document feeder.
- Automatic two-sided printing: Save paper and time using automatic two-sided printing.
- Color touchscreen: Access, store and print with the tap of a finger.
- Easy wireless setup: Quick and easy wireless setup with HP Auto Wireless Connect.
- ENERGY STAR: Save energy with this ENERGY STAR printer.
- Print speed black ISO laser comparable: Up to 18 ppm.
- Print speed black draft: Up to 29 ppm.
- Print speed color ISO laser comparable: Up to 10 ppm.
- Print speed color draft: Up to 24 ppm.
- First page out (ready): Black as fast as 14 seconds; color as fast as 17 seconds.
- Recommended monthly page volume: 200 to 800 pages (print); 50 to 150 pages (scan).
- Paper handling input, standard: 225-sheet main input tray, 35-sheet automatic document feeder.
- Paper handling output, standard: 60-sheet output tray.
- Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scan resolution, optical: 1200 dpi.
- Copy reduce/enlarge settings: 25%−400%.
- Fax resolution: Black (best): Up to 300 x 300 dpi; Color (best): 200 x 200 dpi; Black (standard): 203 x 98 dpi; Color (standard): 200 x 200 dpi.
- Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week limited phone support.
Compare with similar items
HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Wireless Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink ready (T0F29A)
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Wireless Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink ready (T0F28A)
HP OfficeJet 5740 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink ready (B9S76A)
HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink ready (A7F64A) - Discontinued by Manufacturer
HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Wireless Photo Printer with Mobile Printing (E3E03A)
|Price||$161.49||Add to cart to see price. Why?||Add to cart to see price. Why?||$146.89||$220.00||$58.82|
|Shipping||$21.05||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$20.67||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||K.S Enterprise||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Click n Buy||ShopRiteZone||Triplenet Pricing INC|
|Color||Black||—||OJ Pro 6968||Black||Black||Black|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi; Ethernet||USB; Ethernet; Wi-Fi||USB; Ethernet; Wireless||Wi-Fi; USB; Ethernet||USB; Ethernet; Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi; USB; Ethernet|
|Item Dimensions||18.18 x 15.26 x 8.82 in||18.26 x 15.35 x 9 in||9 x 15 x 18 in||17.87 x 16.14 x 7.6 in||11.8 x 19.7 x 18.5 in||18.27 x 15.16 x 5.73 in|
|Item Weight||17.6 lbs||1 lb||17.7 lbs||16.91 lbs||26.24 lbs||11.22 lbs|
|Maximum Print Speed (Black and White)||29 pages_per_minute||20 pages_per_minute||30 pages_per_minute||—||19 pages_per_minute||29 pages_per_minute|
|Media Size Maximum||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||5 x 7 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch|
|Operating System||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac|
|Print Media Type||Envelopes, Glossy photo paper, Paper (plain)||Envelopes, Paper (plain)||Envelopes, Paper (plain)||Paper (plain)||Envelopes, Paper (plain)||Envelopes, Glossy photo paper, Paper (plain)|
|Additional Features||Auto-Document Feeder||0.0||Instant Ink ready||Auto-Document Feeder||AutoDocument Feeder||Network-Ready|
Professional color for less than lasers: Look professional with every page, using Original HP pigment inks for vibrant, durable prints that last. HP Instant Ink replacement service offers an additional low cost option to save up to 50% on ink. Set the pace for success with fast printing speeds—up to 18 ppm black-and-white and 10 ppm color.
Print on your terms: Print wirelessly from your mobile device—no router or access to local network required. Print documents, photos, and more when you're on the go—from virtually anywhere—using HP ePrint. Easily connect to your local network and the Internet, wirelessly or using the 10/100 Ethernet port.
Make every minute work for you: Easily manage all your tasks and access apps—just tap and swipe the 2.65-inch (6.75 cm) touchscreen. Free up time and quickly copy, scan, and fax multipage documents with the 35-page Automatic Document Feeder. Turn up the print volume. Reload paper less and handle large print jobs, using the 225-sheet paper tray.
Save up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink: Print high-quality documents and photos in black-and-white and color—all for the same low price. Choose from three monthly plans depending on how much you print—change or cancel anytime. Getting started with HP Instant Ink is quick and easy – learn more at http://www.hpinstantink.com
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Installing the setup print cartridges was not difficult. The main difference between installing them and those of another HP printer that I had was that when I inserted them on the previous printer there was an audible click when installed correctly. On the 6830 there was no click, but the cartridges seated firmly when pushed down. The on- screen instructions for setting up the printer were simple and effective. The wizard for connecting to my wireless setup was so intuitive that I did not even have to put in my password for my wireless network, and it works perfectly.
Printed pages are sharp and clear as are the colors on the photos that I have printed. Beautiful, high quality prints.
I have not tested the fax as I won't be using this feature.
I cannot comment at this time on the quantity of ink it uses. Hopefully it will be more frugal on ink usage than the other inkjet printers I have gone through in the last 27 years.
The display panel is rather small, approximately 2"X1 3'4" and one has to get rather close to read the instructions.
The dimensions of the printer are approximately 18"X11 3'4" side to side, 11 3/4" front to back (add another 4" for the paper holder), bottom to top is 8 3'4". When the document feeder is raised the height is extended to 14 1'2". The bottom of the control panel is angled out from the body of the printer about 1"X1 1'2" which makes the angle of the display panel easier to read.
The main control panel consists of a copy icon, an Ethernet icon, and an HP wireless direct menu for turning on HP wireless direct. Other icons include ePrint, fax, scan, HP printables, photos and passport photos, setup, how-to videos and printer features, set up wireless communication, eco, auto answer and sound volume, and ink cartridge information. From the control panel display, you can slide your finger across the screen and touch an icon for the desired function. After selecting a function , you can touch and scroll through the available functions and touch what you want to change. There is a USB port, Ethernet network port, FAX Port (2-EXT), FAX Port (1-LINE), and a power input on the rear of the printer. There is a USB port and a power button on the left front. All paper should be loaded face down.
I am giving this printer a five star rating from what I have seen in this short time since acquiring it. A later posting will be provided if needed.
UPDATE APRIL 6 2015:
Alas, as other owners have stated, the printhead failed on the 6830 rendering the printer completely useless. Up until this, the printer performed beautifully. Thus I removed 4 stars from my original review. A printer should last longer than this.
A feature which makes this HP e-All-In-One printer efficient, is the option of getting individual ink cartridges. There is even the choice of getting regular or HP high yield XL ink cartridges, which I call (XL) extra large cartridges. In previous years, I bought Canon printers because of the individual ink cartridges feature alone; in spite of knowing that HP printing quality might have been better. The fact of being on a tight budget had me thinking about ink replacements whenever I had to buy a printer. I prefer to use original manufactured ink as much as possible, because I ruined a printer once by using generic ink cartridges refills. So, being able to save on original ink cartridges it's great. For instance, if one prints a few color pictures, one can get the regular size color ink cartridges and the extra large black ink cartridges. Or vice versa, if printing photographs for a family event like a wedding, vacations or the holidays.
The HP Officejet Pro 6830 comes with regular size ink cartridges (HP 934 Black and 935 for colors) but the USB printer cable is not included. However, because the printer has an integrated Wireless 802.11b/g/n adapter, one can set it up and print wirelessly. It does includes a phone cord (for the fax) and a power cord.
It also comes with a print Setup Poster and a Getting Started Guide, but it doesn't include the most important and detailed User Guide (a longer user's manual), a copy can be downloaded from the HP Website though. I strongly recommend getting a copy of this User Guide, because in it one can see all of the HP Officejet Pro 6830's capabilities.
Besides the individual ink cartridges and the excellent quality of the printing, among the features I like most about the HP Officejet Pro 6830 are:
The big paper tray, not having to refill paper constantly is a time saver. Its front USB port (for reading files stored in a USB flash drive for printing directly with the printer, or to read them on a computer). The touch screen control panel (for instance, the HP wireless direct can be turn on and off from there, as well as other basic functions). The printer's embedded web server (EWS) that can be access from a browser when the printer is connected to a network, in order to manage it from a computer or using the HP wireless direct.
An important fact to notice is the following (quoting directly from the Getting Started Guide):
"Anonymous usage information storage: HP cartridges used with this printer contain a memory chip that assists in the operation of the printer and stores a limited set of anonymous information about the usage of the printer. This information might be used to improve future HP printers. For more information and instructions for turning off this usage information collection, see the help file (see "Learn more" on page 1)." To open the help topics from the printer control panel, touch (Help) from the Home screen. If one doesn't feel like contributing to this information gathering, must turn it off, it comes on by default.
If you have a small business or/and take a lot of work home, this printer is an excellent choice. Also, if you have a few kids attending high school and/or a local college, this can become the family printer center. In my area finding a place to make decent photocopies at a good price is hard, so getting this printer is a blessing. I have a smaller one that I moved to my home office, and I'm keeping the HP Officejet Pro 6830 in my small business office, because it's there where I do most of my printing.