Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "HP OfficeJet 7612 Wide Format All-in-One Photo Pri..." and save 28% off the $249.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $60.16 shipping
+ $10.00 shipping
HP OfficeJet 7612 Wide Format All-in-One Photo Printer with Wireless & Mobile Printing (G1X85A)
|Price:||$195.00 + $114.26 shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Produce professional-quality color prints from 3 x 5 to 13 x 19 inches, and copy, scan, and fax with ease. Market your business with borderless flyers and brochures that dry fast and last for decades. Print affordably with individual inks.
- Simplify printing tasks and handle high-volume jobs with ease-backed by HP dependability. Scan large documents-up to 11 x 17 inches-in a single pass, using a surprisingly compact HP e-all-in-one with intuitive controls and 250-sheet paper tray.
- Easily connect and print, whether you're at the office or on the go. Connect through your office network-wireless or Ethernet-to share with multiple PCs. Print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere, using HP ePrint.
- Conserve resources with an ENERGY STAR 2.0 qualified e-all-in-one designed with the environment in mind. Use up to 50% less paper with automatic two-sided printing, and get free, easy cartridge recycling with HP Planet Partners.
- This HP Printer is compatible with Windows 10 (printer driver update may be required)
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
- Up to 15 ppm black
- Up to 8 ppm color
- 25 to 400% copy reduce/enlarge
- Up to 1200 dpi scan resolution
- Width x Depth x Height: 24.29 x 19.89 x 11.69 inches
HP OfficeJet 7612 Wide Format All-in-One
Get noticed with versatile, wide-format printing
Widen your printing possibilities with an affordable, reliable HP All-in-One that produces professional marketing materials in a wide range of sizes—from 3 x 5 inches to 13 x 19 inches. Count on easy wireless printing and resource-conserving performance in a space-saving design.
- Create borderless flyers, brochures, marketing materials, and more in-house—for less than a print shop.
- Scan large documents in a single pass with the 11 x 17-inch glass.
- Share this all-in-one with everyone on the team with built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Ethernet.
- Print wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet in the office, or on the go.
- This HP Printer is compatible with Windows 10 (printer driver update may be required).
This product has
- Wireless printing: Print and share with notebooks or PCs on an existing wireless network, using the freedom of built-in wireless.
- Easy wireless setup: Quick and easy wireless setup with HP Auto Wireless Connect.
- Easy mobile printing: Stay connected with the easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet—setup is simple.
- Borderless printing: Print borderless photos and documents up to 13 x 19 inches.
- Scan to e-mail: Streamline workflow by scanning a document as an e-mail attachment directly from the printer's touchscreen.
- Automatic 2-sided printing: Save paper and time using automatic 2-sided printing.
- Automatic document feeder: Scan and copy multiple pages efficiently with an automatic document feeder.
- Color touchscreen: Access, store and print with the tap of a finger.
- 11 x 17-inch scan bed: Scan large documents in a single pass.
- Fax: Boost office efficiency with an all-in-one that includes fax functionality.
- Easy USB printing: Quickly print from flash drives using the easy-access USB drive.
- Print speed black ISO laser comparable: Up to 15 ppm.
- Print speed black draft: Up to 33 ppm.
- Print speed color ISO laser comparable: Up to 8 ppm.
- Print speed color draft: Up to 29 ppm.
- Recommended monthly page volume: 200 to 800 pages.
- Paper handling input, standard: 250-sheet input tray, 35-sheet ADF.
- Paper handling output, standard: 75-sheet output tray.
- Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scan resolution, optical: 1200 dpi.
- Copy reduce/enlarge settings: 25%−400%.
- Fax resolution: Black (best): Up to 300 x 300 dpi; Color (best): 200 x 200 dpi; Black (standard): 203 x 98 dpi; Color (standard): 200 x 200 dpi.
- One-year limited hardware warranty, 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support; business hour phone support within warranty period.
Compare to similar items
This item HP OfficeJet 7612 Wide Format All-in-One Photo Printer with Wireless & Mobile Printing (G1X85A)
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||E-COMMERCE WORLD||janson118||Amazon.com||amazinoutlet||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||USB; Ethernet; Wi-Fi||Wireless;USB||Wireless;Ethernet; USB||Wi-Fi; USB; Ethernet||Wi-Fi; USB||Wireless;Mobile; USB|
|Item Dimensions||24.29 x 19.89 x 11.69 in||23.86 x 16.77 x 11.54 in||23 x 12.3 x 6.3 in||21.8 x 17 x 12.2 in||18.9 x 11.4 x 7.4 in||17.3 x 27.8 x 12.5 in|
|Item Weight||38.8 lbs||30.8 lbs||17.9 lbs||36.4 lbs||20.6 lbs||26 lbs|
|Maximum Print Speed (Black and White)||33 pages_per_minute||33 pages_per_minute||14.5 pages_per_minute||35 pages_per_minute||35 pages_per_minute||2.8 pages_per_minute|
|Media Size Maximum||13 x 19 inch||13 x 19 inch||13 x 19 inch||11 x 17 inch||11 x 17 inch||13 x 19 inch|
|Operating System||Windows, Mac||—||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac|
|Print Media Type||Card stock, Envelopes, Paper (plain)||Transparencies, Labels, Card stock, Envelopes, Paper (plain)||Envelopes||Transparencies, Envelopes, Paper (plain)||Envelopes, Glossy photo paper, Paper (plain)||Paper (plain)|
|Resolution||1200||—||10000||2400||—||5760 x 1440|
|Additional Features||Auto-Document Feeder||color, wireless, Copying, scanning, Fax||Network-Ready||Auto-Document Feeder||Auto-Document Feeder||network-ready|
Get noticed with versatile, wide-format printing: Print eye-catching color in a wide range of sizes—from 3x5 to 13x19 inches. Scan, copy, and fax with ease. Create borderless flyers, brochures, marketing materials, and more in-house—for less than a print shop. Count on Original HP inks to deliver fast-drying, water-resistant documents that stay vivid for decades.
Rely on time-saving features to ease office tasks: Scan large documents in a single pass, using the 11x17-inch glass on this surprisingly compact e-all-in-one. Reload paper less and handle large print jobs, using the automatic document feeder and 250-sheet paper tray. Simplify workflows. Business apps let you access, store, print, and more—right from the color display.
Connect and print—at the office or on the go; Print wirelessly on your office network and share this HP e-all-in-one with other wireless-enabled PCs. Print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint. Print from your wireless-enabled mobile device—without a network—using wireless direct printing.
Reduce your impact without sacrificing performance: Save energy without sacrificing performance—this device is ENERGY STAR 2.0 qualified. Save up to 50% on paper costs, using automatic two-sided printing. Reduce your impact—easily recycle your Original HP ink cartridges for free through HP Planet Partners.
Top customer reviews
The HP Printer Assistant software works well to set preferences and check ink levels etc.
Attached image of Revit CAD file printed on 13" x 19" to 1/4" scale. Tray 1, A3+ -small margin Plain paper. Perfect scale, size and orientation.
It also works great for printing D size 1/4" scale PDF drawings to Custom Scale: 50% for 1/8" scale prints.
Still woking fine. I have been using Hammermill Paper, Color Copy Digital, 32lb, 19 x 13, 100 Bright, 500 Sheets / 1 Ream, (106128R),
The XL cartidges are economical.
I just purchased the 7612. The first book I scanned was 9 x 12. I just selected custom page size on the scan menu, and created PDF files. The pdf scans produced were perfect. The one disadvantage, assuming that you are scanning through the feeder rather than the flatbed, is that double sided scanning requires that you run the paper through the scanner twice. The scanning software will automatically put the pages in order, but you still have to run the pages through twice. That's a minor price to pay compared to the low cost of the printer.
I also was making large size copies of music for my wife to use in the church choir. In order to save paper, I printed them as double sided 11 x 17 copies. (Scan to PDF. Print from Adobe Reader with 11 x 17 as the paper size and "Fit" as the option.) The double sided option worked just fine.
1. If you run out of one of the color inks....you can NOT print even if using black ink only! The excuse for this is color ink is used for maintenance of the printer and this is to prevent head from drying out. But, bottom line, you run out of ANY color ink....you're done printing. Better have spare cartridge handy!! BTW, this is not the only HP printer that does this. Many of the newer HP printers do the same.
2. Because of this "maintenance" requirement, it will stop printing before it actually runs out of any ink......so you need to trust HP that the ink is really low. You won't know because you will never see the streaky printing when ink runs out. At the price they are getting for ink...I'm not very trusting!!
3. Even though I don't print in color often and have set printer for black ink only.....I am now getting low ink warning on one of the color cartridges. The other two are not far behind. Now I know I have not printed more than 2 4x6 snapshots and a half dozen web pages with color text....not full page color, just some color graphics. Ink got low awfully fast!!! Wondering just how much color ink is really being used for this so-called "maintenance action"??
4. Printer occasionally goes through some sort of testing process that can take 5-10 minutes. This always seems to happen when I'm in a hurry.
So, the ink does not last long at all, color cartridges are small, and ink is very expensive. Pure silver is much cheaper per oz than this ink!!!
Because of this, I will be looking to another manufacturer for my next printer. After using HP printers for many years.....I feel they are squeezing too hard for the ink dollars and feel I'm getting ripped off.
Most recent customer reviews
sizes very quickly.Read more