|Item Weight||17.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16.1 x 18.8 x 10.2 inches|
|Item model number||CN555A#B1H|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CN555A#B1H|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $16.34 shipping
+ Free Shipping
HP Officejet 6500A e-All-in-One (CN555AB1H)
|Price:||$628.87 + $24.64 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Print professional color documents for the lowest cost per page compared with in-class inkjet all-in-ones.
- Get a great value, using individual, high-capacity ink cartridges designed for the office.
- Use the memory card slots and 2.36-inch touchscreen to print without a PC.
- Connect to a network with built-in Ethernet or to your PC with Hi-Speed USB 2.0.
- Use up to 40% less energy than comparable laser products, with an ENERGY STAR qualified all-in-one.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Built-in Wireless Printing
Print from any room without using cables
Built-in Wired Networking
Share your printer with multiple people
Save paper by printing on both sides automatically
Memory Card Slots
Print photos without using a PC
Color LCD Screen
Edit photos and/or manage your printer easily
4 x 6 Color Photo Printing
Print brilliant photos for albums or to enhance business documents
Auto Document Feeder
Fax, scan and copy multiple pages automatically
- Compared to inkjet AiOs with fax <$200 from major vendors as of March 2010. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/officejet. Excludes HP Officejet Pro AiOs. OJ CPP based on ISO yield of products offered as of September 2010 with highest-capacity cartridges based on continuous printing. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- Requires an internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter.
- Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. Apps availability varies by country and language. For details, http://www.hp.com/go/ePrinterCenter.
- Supports iOS 4.2 devices (iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and 3rd and 4th generation iPod touch) that support multitasking. Works with HP ePrint-enabled printers and All-in-Ones. AirPrint and iOS 4.2 devices require an 802.11 wireless network connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint and the AirPrint logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- After first page; see www.hp.com/go/inkjetprinter for details.
- Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included cartridge is used to start up the printer. For details see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
Top Customer Reviews
This is the first time I have tried a non-photo printer, using this HP Officejet 6500A All In One model. If you are wondering what the difference is between a photo printer and an office printer- it's the colors. With my Photosmart, I have 2 extra light ink colors- cyan (blue) and magenta (pink) shades. These 2 extra ink shades give you a full array of even the slightest color variations. Working in art and photography, I noticed a slight color difference in certain shades. For a professional artist making photographs or great color prints, this is not the printer for you.Read more ›
But it wouldn't scan. I then did some checking and found out most people had the same problem. The scan software didn't work, or if it did, you had to reconnect it to the computer each and every time you wanted to scan something. If you have a big stack of photos to scan, this is impossible.
Today I spent two hours with tech support, and they finally admitted I had a bad printer. "But! We will send you another!" I just laughed and told him he was going to send me a return address slip and give me my money back. He finally gave in.
This printer is meant to be disposable. HP makes the big bucks off the toner.
Next time I want to buy an HP product, I'm going to read the users forums very carefully. I could have saved six hours, and at my age, that's kinda crucial. And finally - HP printer software usually provides you with an HP Solution Center that makes the various functions very easy. The 6500A does NOT have it, and from what the tech told me, it never will. It has, you see, this cute little color touchscreen that doesn't do much at all.
Where the HP really shines is in the printing function. It is quick and the print quality is really good. I printed some color photo cards on matte paper with both printers, and the colors were a bit richer and brighter on the Epson, but the difference was not dramatic. I also print out a lot of sheet music (I edit for several composers), and the HP does a beautiful job - very clear, clean and crisp. I needed to print some concert fliers that included a photo of the artist as well as text, and those came out much better on the HP, which surprised me. Those were printed on HP Premium Presentation Paper. Normal everyday printing is also high quality.
The copier is also good for everyday usage and fairly quick. The color copying isn't quite as bright as the original documents, but for normal use, it's fine.
I was disappointed in the scanner. For single page documents, it's okay, and you have the option of scanning to a computer or a storage device, but if the documents are several pages, you have to scan one page at a time and then put the documents in folders. The Epson asks after each page if you want to add more pages or save, so multiple-page documents are saved as one document rather than several individual pages.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worst printer/scanner I've ever owned. Here's why:
1. Wireless connection is erratic and unpredictable. I am using Fios Quantum.
2. Read more
Generally a good printer when it's working, I've had this one for several years. I found that it was very helpful to buy the extended warranty directly from HP (it's more than... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
Years later we are still using this printer. Do not use aftermarket ink cartidges. They will no work properly. HP cartidges work best.Published 11 months ago by Big J
I didnt buy off amazon, but at a local retailer. I like everything about this printer but the ink. I swear i have to buy ink refills every 10 pages i print. Read morePublished 13 months ago by tim
We had been using an HP J6400 series All-in-One for several years until the print cartridges jammed and could not be fixed. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Michelle A. Lynch
Bought this more than 5 years ago. Despite other reviews, this works well wirelessly. Still printing well, but does use a lot of ink if you are printing color.Published 14 months ago by KentK