Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $199.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.82 shipping
+ $10.82 shipping
HP Omen 17t Gaming Laptop: Core i7-8750H, 16GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1070, 17.3" Full HD 144Hz G-SYNC IPS Display, 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD
Enhance your purchase
|Screen Size||17.3 Inches|
|Computer Memory Size||16 GB|
|Hard Disk Size||128 GB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
Buy it with
Visible screen diagonal
18" / 44 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Equipped with powerful hardware and an aggressive design, the OMEN Laptop takes mobile performance seriously, letting you conquer any challenge in-game from just about anywhere.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-AC adapter is not HUGE like other laptops.
-Motherboard orientation makes it easier for upgrades.
-Bottom cover is easy to remove, no prying tools needed.
-False advertisement! It's NOT a 144hz ips screen. It's ONLY 120hz
-NOT a true IPS panel. Upon research, I found out it's a TFT-LCD panel. Make / Model: Innolux / N173HCE-G32. Which is why the quality of IPS simly isn't there and there's white light bleeding.
-Poor design. Could have better ventilation.
-Runs HOT. Was averaging 72C @ idle.
-BIOS is extremely basic. Can only change boot options.
-CPU refuses to run above 3.9 GHz, though is a 4.1 GHz CPU.
-1070 GPU fails to run games smoothly even with G-sync.
-RGB is not bright.
-Keyboard does not have mechanical keys.
-HP Website is terrible. Convoluted page layout.
-HP auto-detect software has annoying pop-up warning about Win 7 though Win 10 is installed.
-HP omen software does not install when downloaded from their website.
-Laptop has a tight fit in a 17 inch laptop back pack due to bulkiness.
3 month update, the unit that i had received has unfortunately bit the dust and died at the start of the year, i'm dropping this to 2 stars because i expected better from HP in the long run, i'll be looking somewhere else for a different laptop and i will not be going with HP anymore
A new laptop is not supposed to work like this.
I have to add that sometimes the image is also frozen and even the ctrl + alt + delete does not respond either and I have to turn it off by the power button. Really I'am nothing happy with this laptop.
By saad on December 24, 2019