Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning britboxlaunch britboxlaunch britboxlaunch  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on January 24, 2016
This computer is TERRIBLE. It is SO slow. ALL i want it to do is check my email (gmail), check a few personal finance blogs (not ad/pop-up/video intensive at all) and update my fitbit. I have no extra programs installed (except the fitbit), and had to uninstall many, many programs to make it even sorta run. I have to restart to even be able to access the start menu. I'm about ready to throw it against the wall and i've only been using it for 2 months. RUN AWAY!
on June 13, 2016
Very slow. Still no improvements with all my efforts over time. Love the size and weight but lacking in performance...... I should've requested a return when i could.
on June 10, 2014
The bundling with the antivirus made it terribly slow right out of the box. Improved a whole lot uninstalling it.
Doesn't feel state-of-the-art at all, seems like an old laptop. Cheap.
on June 14, 2014
Great compact size. It's a little slow and Windows 8 is hard to navigate. Overall, a pretty good computer to use on the go. I use my window 7 computer at home.
on August 9, 2014
Got it for my son's birthday. It works great for his school work and for light internet. (YouTube, Ebay, Facebook Ect) Is it as fast or powerful as my DV7 with the I7 no, but works great for its intended purpose. The touchscreen is awesome.
on September 9, 2016
This machine is WAY too slow for my daily use! No other particular criticisms.
on February 5, 2016
I bought for my son in 2nd grade. He only uses for school purpose so it seems to good. Like the touch screen.
on November 29, 2016
Great Product, Great Price!
on November 10, 2014
Very slow laptop. I returned the 1st one thinking there was something wrong with it. When I got the 2nd one, it was just as slow. Returned the 2nd one for a refund.
on April 5, 2015
The port where the power plug is inserted had a crack in it so the power cord would never stay in unless you held it in place.