|Screen Size||23 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920x1080 pixels|
HP Pavilion 23xw 23-in IPS LED Backlit Monitor
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Amazing angles: Share consistent high-color fidelity with In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology across a 23-inch diagonal screen. A stunning vantage point for everyone, from almost any angle.
- Distinctively modern and accessible: The contemporary thin profile is enhanced by the modern white and silver colors. The open WEDGE stand design provides convenient access to VGA and dual HDMI ports.
- Captivating imagery: Color and clarity radiate from the screen with Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution , incredible 10,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 16:9 aspect ratio, and quick 7 ms response time
- Box Contains:1 VGA; 2 HDMI (with HDCP support)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
- 23 inches screen size
- IPS Full HD
- 1920 x 1080 native resolution
- 10,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
HP Pavilion 23xw 23-in IPS LED Backlit Monitor
Streamlined colorful brilliance.
Experience amazing imagery at a price within reach. Share the spectacular viewing angles and stunning Full HD resolution radiating from the streamlined HP Pavilion 23xw IPS LED Backlit Monitor.
- Share consistent high-color fidelity with In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology
- Bezel-less design maximizes viewing area and the open wedge stand provides convenient access to ports
- Color and clarity radiate from the screen with Full HD resolution, incredible 10,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 16:9 aspect ratio, and quick 7ms response time
This product has
Ultra-wide IPS viewing: IPS panel technology for ultra wide viewing, from almost any angle.
Full HD: 1920 x 1080 resolution for a sharp, detailed view.
Bezel-less: Bezel-less design maximizes your viewing area.
LED Backlighting: Enables high screen performance.
Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 10,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio for amazing clarity and richer colors.
Connectivity: VGA and HDMI (with HDCP support).
HP Enhance+ resolution: improves image quality with advanced noise reduction for crisper, cleaner images.
Versatile viewing: Easily adjust your view by tilting 2 forward to 25 degree backward.
UltraSlim display: Save space with a sleek and slim monitor.
Anti-glare: Non-glare treatment reduces reflection.
Energy Star: Save resources with an Energy Star-certified monitor.
- Screen size: 23-inch (diagonal).
- Panel type: IPS with LED backlight.
- Native resolution: 1920 x 1080.
- Dynamic contrast ratio: 10,000,000:1
- Brightness: 250 nits.
- Response time: 7ms.
- Viewing angles: 178° horizontal and vertical.
- Tilt: 2° to + 25° vertical.
- Input connectors: VGA and HDMI (with HDCP support).
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 20.94 x 15.87 x 5.94 inches.
- Warranty: Protected by an HP standard 1-year limited warranty. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
Actual product may vary from images shown.
Amazing angles: Share consistent high-color fidelity with In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology across a 23-inch diagonal screen. A stunning vantage point for everyone, from almost any angle. Distinctively modern and accessible: The contemporary thin profile is enhanced by the modern white and silver colors. The open WEDGE stand design provides convenient access to VGA and dual HDMI ports. Captivating imagery: Color and clarity radiate from the screen with Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution , incredible 10,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 16:9 aspect ratio, and quick 7 ms response time
Top customer reviews
Lastly, if any Mac owners find their the HP 25xw's monitor image & text to be fuzzy out of the box, in the menu go to: "Image Control" --> "Overscan" & set it to "OFF." After that, the display was perfect.
** UPDATE (February 2016) **
Been using this monitor for 4 months now and still LOVE it. I leave it on 24/7 (it goes to standby mode when not in use) because I often connect my Macbook Air to it using a HDMI to mini display port cable whenever am at my desk. That way I don't have to turn it on manually every time.
It wakes up effortlessly once connected to my Mac & goes to sleep once I disconnect it. Moreover, I have my PS4 connected to the second HDMI port and the games look awesome with no lag.
My primary use is with a PS4, but I also use it for my PC and as an additional monitor for my work laptop. The response time and input delays are negligible for 60 FPS (framer per second) gaming (I tested with mostly Call of Duty and Guitar Hero). As a side note, it even improved the overall look and feel of games that ran in 30 fps (Bloodborne and Destiny). But the real areas where this monitor shines is the color quality. It was a stunning difference between my TN display (which cost $400). I compared several games, movies, pictures, etc. and this monitor produced a better looking output every time. The range of colors was expanded and the depth of blacks and the brightness of whites are solid. I spent the first several hours just marveling at the quality of the image on the screen.
The monitor itself looks great. The screen is a middle ground between glossy and matte. It has a good amount of settings to tweak the picture to you're personal taste, but not too many to get overwhelmed. The build quality is decent. The stand feels a bit flimsy. The screen leaves a black border around the sides and top, but not the bottom. I found this odd. There are 3 inputs: 2 HDMI and 1 VGA. If your PC input is DVI (like mine) you'll need an adapter or use the VGA.
Overall, this monitor is fantastic for the price (I paid $200). I checked other monitors in the $275-$325 range that had no advantage over this one.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
It arrives with a 2-piece, "no tools needed" stand, a power supply, and an HDMI cable. A software disk and manual were also included, but I didn't bother with those at all.
PLUG & PLAY:
After sliding the stand pieces together and then into the monitor, I simply plugged the HDMI into my MacBook Pro and into one of the monitor's two HDMI ports and got the power plugged in on both ends before turning on the beautiful display! Took approximately 30 seconds to get into my MacBook's preferences and set the display options to my liking (which was an additional screen versus mirror display).
I use programs that require multiple windows to be open at once and just using my 15" Mac screen wasn't working. Having a large screen that can accommodate multiple windows, plus a laptop screen is absolutely incredible. I frankly don't know how I've gotten along without it.
I think the picture quality is great! I've grown accustomed to my Mac's beautiful Retina Display and my breathtaking 4K UHD TV, but this monitor looks fantastic. I am impressed with the relatively low price tag that accompanies the high quality as well.
Further, the "white" (and silver) color just looks wonderful with all of my Apple products. The only thing I might change is getting a white HDMI cable to further match my color scheme.
Easy set up, great display, "white" color coordinates with Apple products, the quality and number of reviews on here are accurate
Most recent customer reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
See the Top Rated Monitors in our Monitor Reviews.